Author Topic: Happy Birthday 65th Jackie Preece.  (Read 7204 times)

Offline ActualMat

Happy Birthday 65th Jackie Preece.
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:36:05 PM »
Today 23/08/2018 marks Vile Internet Troll Jackie Preeces 65th Birthday.

Since we all think so highly of her - I thought we'd have a little club together and get her a gift?  @)(++(*

(BTW - this is serious, really is her 65th)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Happy Birthday 65th Jackie Preece.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 09:49:22 AM »
Today 23/08/2018 marks Vile Internet Troll Jackie Preeces 65th Birthday.

Since we all think so highly of her - I thought we'd have a little club together and get her a gift?  @)(++(*

(BTW - this is serious, really is her 65th)

Oh come on Mat, she's a pensioner now and we should respect our elders.   @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 11:05:19 AM »
Oh come on Mat, she's a pensioner now and we should respect our elders.   @)(++(*

Shouldn't respect be earned? *%87

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 11:25:14 AM »
Shouldn't respect be earned? *%87

Not necessarily.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 04:35:16 PM »
Not necessarily.

And when shouldn't it?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 05:37:50 PM »
And when shouldn't it?

The young should always offer respect to their elders.  This is just basic good manners, especially if you don't know them, and often when you do

But it might depend on what you mean by Respect.  Such an easy word to bander around.  I didn't like my parents very much, but I would never have been rude to them.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »
The young should always offer respect to their elders.  This is just basic good manners, especially if you don't know them, and often when you do

But it might depend on what you mean by Respect.  Such an easy word to bander around.  I didn't like my parents very much, but I would never have been rude to them.

I would certainly go along with offering respect. What follows is highly dependent on the response. It's my experience that children, eventually and generally follow the examples set by parents. I find myself wondering, when I hear a mother instructing her child to "Shut up, ya little bl****r, what will be the child's way of conversing. However, to return to the thread subject. Is it deserving of respect?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 06:06:53 PM by APRIL »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 08:40:12 PM »

I would certainly go along with offering respect. What follows is highly dependent on the response. It's my experience that children, eventually and generally follow the examples set by parents. I find myself wondering, when I hear a mother instructing her child to "Shut up, ya little bl****r, what will be the child's way of conversing. However, to return to the thread subject. Is it deserving of respect?

No, absolutely not. A vile internet troll who has hounded people on and off the forums for years. She took her actions into the real world - she's stalked a forum members daughter - she's posted personal information on twitter, she's lied and manipulated and threatened the entire time shes been on the forums.

She once had this place shut down - and has threatened the blue forum with the same.

She's not worthy of respect because she's never shown any respect to anyone.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 09:48:20 PM »
No, absolutely not. A vile internet troll who has hounded people on and off the forums for years. She took her actions into the real world - she's stalked a forum members daughter - she's posted personal information on twitter, she's lied and manipulated and threatened the entire time shes been on the forums.

She once had this place shut down - and has threatened the blue forum with the same.

She's not worthy of respect because she's never shown any respect to anyone.

She never had this forum shut down but an earlier version on a free site.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 09:59:35 PM »
She never had this forum shut down but an earlier version on a free site.

Yeah, that's the same thing isn't it? She took her campaign of terror to our previous hosts, and they got rid of us - we got a new host.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 08:05:38 AM »
Yeah, that's the same thing isn't it? She took her campaign of terror to our previous hosts, and they got rid of us - we got a new host.
Any other forum would have got rid of her, she is allowed to stay by Maggie for one reason, to attack and abuse Caroline and Jane and help protect Lookout. Her posts had nothing to do with debate and were always personal, they wouldn’t be removed until hours later, Maggie would then claim that she couldn’t watch the forum 24 hours and yet turn down the offer of help.  It was the same pattern day in and day out, the forum needed to change, it didn’t and hasn’t.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 08:21:47 AM »

This was done to a lot of Free Forums by similar persons.

John puts more into this Forum than just a lot of effort.  Respect for John.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 09:06:46 AM »

http://ifandbut.com/talk/index.php?topic=258.0
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 09:11:22 AM »
Any other forum would have got rid of her, she is allowed to stay by Maggie for one reason, to attack and abuse Caroline and Jane and help protect Lookout. Her posts had nothing to do with debate and were always personal, they wouldn’t be removed until hours later, Maggie would then claim that she couldn’t watch the forum 24 hours and yet turn down the offer of help. It was the same pattern day in and day out, the forum needed to change, it didn’t and hasn’t.

interesting
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 09:14:47 AM »
http://ifandbut.com/talk/index.php?topic=258.0

This Link is dated 2012.

I wasn't here in those days so I don't know.  But there is absolutely nothing that can be criticised now.