Author Topic: Witnesses Who Claim To Have Seen The Perp  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Witnesses Who Claim To Have Seen The Perp
« on: April 29, 2019, 04:25:12 PM »
Jill's neighbour, Richard Hughes, claims he heard a car alarm set and the click of the gate being opened followed by a scream which he took to be a scream of acknowledgement as opposed to fear.  He looked out of his bedroom window and saw a man leaving, closing the gate behind him; how considerate  8(8-))

Another neighbour, Geoffrey Uphill-Brown, claims he saw a man running away from the soc and that the man was in his view for some 4 - 5 seconds. 

Neither witness picked out BG during an identity parade.

Based on the above it stands to reason the e-fit should be reasonably reliable. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

Re: Witnesses Who Claim To Have Seen The Perp
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 06:00:18 PM »
Far too many coincidences for my liking Holly

A single fibre found on Jill Dando's coat after her murder matched fibres found on trousers belonging to her alleged killer, the Old Bailey has heard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1362148.stm
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 08:41:21 AM »
Barry George; I ONLY WANTED TO WASH WOMEN'S CARS'

“In the three weeks before his arrest, police surveillance teams watched him following and pestering 38 women in the street - but George claimed he was only asking them whether they wanted their cars washed.

'I wasn't pestering women or anything,' explained George. 'They were 38 DIFFERENT women, not the SAME woman who was being stalked. I don't deny walking with these women but there was never any manhandling.

'If they felt frightened I can only apologise. I was just wanting to know if they wanted me to wash their cars. I don't think that asking people if they want their cars washed is unreasonable.

'I come across in some respects as aggressive because of my epilepsy. In the past I have made women feel uncomfortable but this is not how I've wanted them to feel. I have no animosity to women.'

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:44:23 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »
'If people saw me in Gowan Avenue, where she lived, before that day it was because my old doctor was there and not for any other reason. It was not because I was stalking Jill.

'At first when I was questioned I forgot the name of the road because I'd changed doctors. I didn't know that I'd been in Gowan Avenue -  but clearly I had.'

'I will maintain that I will look anyone in the eye and state I have not killed Jill Dando (Could he have been told to say this?)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041211/Dando-murder-police-launch-cold-case-review-2-100-original-suspects.html

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 09:13:23 AM »
Barry George; I ONLY WANTED TO WASH WOMEN'S CARS'

“In the three weeks before his arrest, police surveillance teams watched him following and pestering 38 women in the street - but George claimed he was only asking them whether they wanted their cars washed.

'I wasn't pestering women or anything,' explained George. 'They were 38 DIFFERENT women, not the SAME woman who was being stalked. I don't deny walking with these women but there was never any manhandling.

'If they felt frightened I can only apologise. I was just wanting to know if they wanted me to wash their cars. I don't think that asking people if they want their cars washed is unreasonable.

'I come across in some respects as aggressive because of my epilepsy. In the past I have made women feel uncomfortable but this is not how I've wanted them to feel. I have no animosity to women.'

The fact BG has been diagnosed with various mental and physical disabilities and appears socially inept does not in any way point to him being responsible for the murder.  It might point to him being discriminated against on the basis he was/is different. 

Imo the soc and the way in which the murder was carried out involved at least one (I suspect more) very cunning and highly skilled individual; attributes which elude BG.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 09:25:33 AM »
It might point to him being discriminated against on the basis he was/is different. 

That’s been his and his sisters defence all along but there’s no evidence he was discriminated against on the basis of his alleged various mental/ physical disability.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 09:28:23 AM »
Imo the soc and the way in which the murder was carried out involved at least one (I suspect more) very cunning and highly skilled individual; attributes which elude BG.

Barry George was and is cunning. There’s a wealth of evidence showing this. As is his sister (imo)!

It doesn’t take a highly skilled individual to murder and get away with it

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 09:32:40 AM »

You are again attempting to rewrite history Holly. There is no evidence more than one individual was involved in the murder.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 09:38:18 AM »
The fact BG has been diagnosed with various mental and physical disabilities and appears socially inept does not in any way point to him being responsible for the murder.  It might point to him being discriminated against on the basis he was/is different.  .

Did Barry George use his alleged mental and physical disabilities as part of his defence for previous crimes?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2019, 09:40:37 AM »
The fact BG has been diagnosed with various mental and physical disabilities and appears socially inept does not in any way point to him being responsible for the murder.  It might point to him being discriminated against on the basis he was/is different. 

Prisons are filled with individuals with various mental and physical disabilities who have committed murder.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2019, 09:43:20 AM »
The fact BG has been diagnosed with various mental and physical disabilities and appears socially inept does not in any way point to him being responsible for the murder. 

It doesn’t point to him NOT being responsible for the murder either.

Barry George stated - following his release from prison, I will maintain that I will look anyone in the eye and state I have not killed Jill Dando

Sounds rehearsed to me.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:47:16 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2019, 09:52:27 AM »
He was capable of rape

“He was initially charged with rape but because of a dispute over forensic evidence, the police reluctantly accepted his plea to attempted rape, partly to spare the victim from giving evidence.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9318.msg523990#msg523990

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
No...BBC, these are NOT rape victims until someone is proved guilty of raping them! With the greatest respect they are claimants or accusers until then. Innocent until proven guilty...not half guilty, awaiting a trial! #BBC
Could be my son or daughter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1122839518200172545
1:26 pm · 29 Apr 2019 · Twitter for iPad
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:58:16 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 03:14:01 PM »