Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.  (Read 72206 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2021, 06:39:05 PM »
Why do you think that Dr Lean would be uncomfortable answering the question? Did you know the answer already?

How could I possibly know the answer already unless you're suggesting I was present at the time? Are you suggesting I was one of the search party or are you saying the information is already in the public domain? What exactly do you mean?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2021, 09:16:58 PM »
How could I possibly know the answer already unless you're suggesting I was present at the time? Are you suggesting I was one of the search party or are you saying the information is already in the public domain? What exactly do you mean?

I’m saying none of those things but you seem to feel that she was uncomfortable answering the question you asked. Why would she be?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2021, 10:41:14 PM »
I’m saying none of those things but you seem to feel that she was uncomfortable answering the question you asked. Why would she be?

No. You insinuated I already knew the answer. I'll ask again. How could I possibly know the answer?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2021, 11:30:45 PM »
No. You insinuated I already knew the answer. I'll ask again. How could I possibly know the answer?

It was a suggestion rather than an insinuation but logic does dictate that for you to think that Dr Lean was uncomfortable answering the question you must have believed that the resulting answer was awkward for her and to believe that you must have known the answer before asking the question.

I have seen this tactic used my times over the years. At best it delivers a hollow victory that leaves the questioner’s lack of debating skill plain for all to see.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2021, 11:40:40 PM »
It was a suggestion rather than an insinuation but logic does dictate that for you to think that Dr Lean was uncomfortable answering the question you must have believed that the resulting answer was awkward for her and to believe that you must have known the answer before asking the question.

I have seen this tactic used my times over the years. At best it delivers a hollow victory that leaves the questioner’s lack of debating skill plain for all to see.

And I asked you if you were suggesting I was part of the search party and if the answer to my original question is in the public domain. That's all. You can try to distract and insult all you like. Your "cleverness" is wasted on me. However, this thread isn't titled, Faithlilly and rulesapply having it out so good night.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2021, 11:52:57 PM »
And I asked you if you were suggesting I was part of the search party and if the answer to my original question is in the public domain. That's all. You can try to distract and insult all you like. Your "cleverness" is wasted on me. However, this thread isn't titled, Faithlilly and rulesapply having it out so good night.

Sleep tight rulesapply.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2021, 12:21:20 PM »
Quote from: Paranoid Android on Today at 12:07:56 AM
Might be best if people stop trying to score points off each other from the anniversary of the tragic murder of a young girl at the hands of a psychotic sadistic maniac.

When was the last time anyone posted about the actual case?

I agree. Most of the discussion on these threads seems to be about Sandra Lean and/or the campaign team, rather than about the actual case!

This has been discussed many times, reasons as to why the writer and new campaigners are at the fore of discussion. The first in making people aware that all is not as it seems with the author. The latter in their deciphering of what has been put out. The horrendous smear campaign that has taken place against innocent people. The criticism of Ms Lean and Co is not a patch on what her work has produced over time upon others.

Where discussion of the actual case/evidence is concerned - it is at all times distracted from by those promoting innocence. One of the main tactics used by that handful of people over time. It starts with the usual, of pulling up some of Ms Leans case as proof against what one is saying to be wrong.Then onto, why should anyone believe you over Ms Lean who has all the answers? Then onto cites, it you can't provide cites then you should be ignored. Then onto mockery. And if one survives all of that it is the blatant distraction of the alter egos. Popping up swaying the topic into other avenues.

It is the very reason that every topic is a mishmash of nonsense at times. It is now allowed to run coherently. For it shows the evidence against LM all too clearly.

Of evidence. First and foremost yet again, that concocted alibi. That went from 40-45 mins to then being squashed into less than 15mins. Then we move onto the claimed time of waiting for Jodi, twiddling ones thumbs. That initially was centered around 30mins. Of LM using the sightings by the boys he knew and person from the estate. Which then turned into 90mins in reality. Until the point in which he phoned the boys for the meet in the abbey.  That those sightings of him by the boys on the bike etc, when confirmed together with the police - amounted to just 20mins.

From this 90mins we can then go into the gaping holes, not of time but of contradictory evidence. We can for this part leave F&W aside. Even to leave AB aside. The point that needs to be discussed here in more depth is that of these claims of Luke simply waiting around. The first part of which is up to that 90mins mark. Starting with this call the Jones house. The house and not the mobile Jodi had used.

We can take from this first of all that this number was not saved into LM's phone. That those texts already exchanged had been deleted. But it is that first and second call to the Jones landline. The first being 5.32 when LM had all but just dialed the number, rang perhaps once and hung up. We know this due to the length in those phone logs. It was this reason that no one in the Jones house heard the phone for it was cut off as quickly as it was dialed. We can put this down to two things. One that LM heard someone and could not take the chance of being heard himself. That he waited until he was sure no one else was around. That he used more time to inflict more injuries, to initially clean himself - we will never know. What we do know is that first real attempt to speak to someone was some 6mins later at 5.38pm. And it is from this call, of being close to 5.45 he was to base his time of initially leaving home at. After dinner around 5.45pm. Here is that first clear contradiction that was to put LM out of his house at 5.30pm For that call had been picked up upon, he was not quick enough in dialing and hanging up.

Onto the time from 5.30pm. Firstly the ludicrous notion that this lad, any lad would simply be twiddling their thumbs, idling away waiting for anyone far less their girlfriend for the best part of 90mins.  When he was to later claim there was no fixed plan to meet in the first instance. That web of deceit which was to firmly trap him. That whilst LM was making these ludicrous claims initially there was clear contradictory evidence coming in to show he was lying. That Jodi had left to meet with him much earlier than this time. That there had been a punishment in place which had only been lifted that day. That Jodi had only contacted one person to make arrangements to meet. That she had told her mother she was leaving to meet with Mitchell, that they would be "mucking around up here". That her mother had also told the police that she had told Jodi not to use this path alone, that she should not have been using it alone. And we have that clear knowledge of this path, of its isolation. The dangers of any young girl using it alone.

For this boy to make claim he had waited a short while and decided to meet with friends. That this short while in turn amounted to 90mins. For that alibi time to be squashed completely by two factors. That of CCTV from 'Morning, Noon and Night', for that first call which did show up to the Jones house at 5.32pm. Which added on time to this claimed wait. For LM to be told by Jodi's father she had already left to meet with him. That there was no plausible explanation in the slightest as to why LM did not walk up to meet with Jodi. That every account told, every other piece of information coming in, exposed the lies being told by the Mitchells. That CD was correct, that try as they might, they could not eliminate LM from the enquiry.

And we do have to add to this of that phone call to the boys. And of phoning them back to hurry them up, demanding to know where they were? It was never simply this case of being in the wrong place, LM was impatient, he needed to be in their company. One can almost say wired up. For he was different that evening, he was a lot cleaner and more kempt than usual. It was not of the norm for him to be phoning them to meet. The very reason he was asked "Where is Jodi?" They were wondering themselves why he had wanted to meet with them and not Jodi. And Ms Lean may tell you that we only have one boys word for LM stating "She is not coming out" She will as with SM not tell you much of anything else that was said or done with them that evening.  Of this unusual request to meet, of Jodi not being with Luke. Of their activities in the woods that evening. Of her claims that LM had not been smoking cannabis that evening. Ignoring all of the evidence around this by going with those blood results, she claims took place between 5-6am on July the first. She knew he had been smoking but needed the insinuation that Jodi had not smoked with him - which was nonsense all along.

And we are met with the most ludicrous repetitive bleats of passing the buck. Of Jodi's parents not being worried therefore why should LM have been concerned? When we know there is absolutely no comparison to be made. it is futile projecting plain and simple. For they were on the blind side of things. They knew not where exactly "up here" the meet was to be. That Jodi could have been waiting on a late LM. That they were not idling the time away solely thinking of this. They had no reason to, and no reason at this point to be concerned. For LM had not phoned back, he had not alerted them to any facts of Jodi not turning up at this point. They were completely in the dark.

And we know without a shadow of a doubt that LM was not idling his time anywhere. That there was no reason for him to walk up an meet with Jodi at this point. That he did not have to be concerned in the slightest about Jodi's safety as she was already dead - He and only he knew this, for he had already left her dead in this woodland. And again these are the areas that were always going to catch him out. For he could not change what had been happening elsewhere in this investigation. Of every  other piece of contradictory evidence.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2021, 01:14:01 PM »
Quote from: Paranoid Android on Today at 12:07:56 AM
This has been discussed many times, reasons as to why the writer and new campaigners are at the fore of discussion. The first in making people aware that all is not as it seems with the author. The latter in their deciphering of what has been put out. The horrendous smear campaign that has taken place against innocent people. The criticism of Ms Lean and Co is not a patch on what her work has produced over time upon others.

Where discussion of the actual case/evidence is concerned - it is at all times distracted from by those promoting innocence. One of the main tactics used by that handful of people over time. It starts with the usual, of pulling up some of Ms Leans case as proof against what one is saying to be wrong.Then onto, why should anyone believe you over Ms Lean who has all the answers? Then onto cites, it you can't provide cites then you should be ignored. Then onto mockery. And if one survives all of that it is the blatant distraction of the alter egos. Popping up swaying the topic into other avenues.

It is the very reason that every topic is a mishmash of nonsense at times. It is now allowed to run coherently. For it shows the evidence against LM all too clearly.

Of evidence. First and foremost yet again, that concocted alibi. That went from 40-45 mins to then being squashed into less than 15mins. Then we move onto the claimed time of waiting for Jodi, twiddling ones thumbs. That initially was centered around 30mins. Of LM using the sightings by the boys he knew and person from the estate. Which then turned into 90mins in reality. Until the point in which he phoned the boys for the meet in the abbey.  That those sightings of him by the boys on the bike etc, when confirmed together with the police - amounted to just 20mins.

From this 90mins we can then go into the gaping holes, not of time but of contradictory evidence. We can for this part leave F&W aside. Even to leave AB aside. The point that needs to be discussed here in more depth is that of these claims of Luke simply waiting around. The first part of which is up to that 90mins mark. Starting with this call the Jones house. The house and not the mobile Jodi had used.

We can take from this first of all that this number was not saved into LM's phone. That those texts already exchanged had been deleted. But it is that first and second call to the Jones landline. The first being 5.32 when LM had all but just dialed the number, rang perhaps once and hung up. We know this due to the length in those phone logs. It was this reason that no one in the Jones house heard the phone for it was cut off as quickly as it was dialed. We can put this down to two things. One that LM heard someone and could not take the chance of being heard himself. That he waited until he was sure no one else was around. That he used more time to inflict more injuries, to initially clean himself - we will never know. What we do know is that first real attempt to speak to someone was some 6mins later at 5.38pm. And it is from this call, of being close to 5.45 he was to base his time of initially leaving home at. After dinner around 5.45pm. Here is that first clear contradiction that was to put LM out of his house at 5.30pm For that call had been picked up upon, he was not quick enough in dialing and hanging up.

Onto the time from 5.30pm. Firstly the ludicrous notion that this lad, any lad would simply be twiddling their thumbs, idling away waiting for anyone far less their girlfriend for the best part of 90mins.  When he was to later claim there was no fixed plan to meet in the first instance. That web of deceit which was to firmly trap him. That whilst LM was making these ludicrous claims initially there was clear contradictory evidence coming in to show he was lying. That Jodi had left to meet with him much earlier than this time. That there had been a punishment in place which had only been lifted that day. That Jodi had only contacted one person to make arrangements to meet. That she had told her mother she was leaving to meet with Mitchell, that they would be "mucking around up here". That her mother had also told the police that she had told Jodi not to use this path alone, that she should not have been using it alone. And we have that clear knowledge of this path, of its isolation. The dangers of any young girl using it alone.

For this boy to make claim he had waited a short while and decided to meet with friends. That this short while in turn amounted to 90mins. For that alibi time to be squashed completely by two factors. That of CCTV from 'Morning, Noon and Night', for that first call which did show up to the Jones house at 5.32pm. Which added on time to this claimed wait. For LM to be told by Jodi's father she had already left to meet with him. That there was no plausible explanation in the slightest as to why LM did not walk up to meet with Jodi. That every account told, every other piece of information coming in, exposed the lies being told by the Mitchells. That CD was correct, that try as they might, they could not eliminate LM from the enquiry.

And we do have to add to this of that phone call to the boys. And of phoning them back to hurry them up, demanding to know where they were? It was never simply this case of being in the wrong place, LM was impatient, he needed to be in their company. One can almost say wired up. For he was different that evening, he was a lot cleaner and more kempt than usual. It was not of the norm for him to be phoning them to meet. The very reason he was asked "Where is Jodi?" They were wondering themselves why he had wanted to meet with them and not Jodi. And Ms Lean may tell you that we only have one boys word for LM stating "She is not coming out" She will as with SM not tell you much of anything else that was said or done with them that evening.  Of this unusual request to meet, of Jodi not being with Luke. Of their activities in the woods that evening. Of her claims that LM had not been smoking cannabis that evening. Ignoring all of the evidence around this by going with those blood results, she claims took place between 5-6am on July the first. She knew he had been smoking but needed the insinuation that Jodi had not smoked with him - which was nonsense all along.

And we are met with the most ludicrous repetitive bleats of passing the buck. Of Jodi's parents not being worried therefore why should LM have been concerned? When we know there is absolutely no comparison to be made. it is futile projecting plain and simple. For they were on the blind side of things. They knew not where exactly "up here" the meet was to be. That Jodi could have been waiting on a late LM. That they were not idling the time away solely thinking of this. They had no reason to, and no reason at this point to be concerned. For LM had not phoned back, he had not alerted them to any facts of Jodi not turning up at this point. They were completely in the dark.

And we know without a shadow of a doubt that LM was not idling his time anywhere. That there was no reason for him to walk up an meet with Jodi at this point. That he did not have to be concerned in the slightest about Jodi's safety as she was already dead - He and only he knew this, for he had already left her dead in this woodland. And again these are the areas that were always going to catch him out. For he could not change what had been happening elsewhere in this investigation. Of every  other piece of contradictory evidence.

And to add further to this 90mins. Which in reality of LM being on his own was closer to two hours. For he was not in the boys company until 7.30pm. But of those claims of using his mobile at the entrance of his estate. Which he was blind to initially of that first call at 5.32 being logged. Of the claims of SM leaning home shortly after 5.30pm also. Of not seeing his brother when he was exiting the estate. Of believing at this point it was closer to 5.45pm that connection was made. For we also have to factor in here that the phone was in the possession of the police by this point. LM could not accurately know when those calls were made. It was always going to be rough estimates which in effect only highlighted the lies being told from each other. That there had been no LM sitting at the entrance of his estate phoning anyone.

To then throw further exposure into the mix. By claiming to phone his mother prior to meeting with the boys. Whilst he was still on Newbattle Road. Of not only asking her if Jodi had been to the house, but of knowing she was in the garden. And we can add in here of his claims of both his mother and brother having a fire that evening. But to expose here yet again, of those little lies that exposed a lot more. Of Jodi being able to get passed LM to his house in the first instance. To then make claim to telling his mother, to tell Jodi he would be in the Abbey, she would know where? To further claim that the boys got confused of this meeting place. Every lie exposing another. But not only that, of a girl who had been banned from using a path, due to it's isolation and danger. To then make claim she would be wandering deep into the Abbey woodland on her own, exposing herself to more danger. - It as with the alibi only kept LM further into the proverbial shit.

So we have this claimed short wait being around 90mins. And that law of averages yet again. That LM was seen when he had needed to cross Newbattle Road, making his way over to the other side, to the woodland to be out of sight. When that car came along and he had to stop in his tracks. For running, hopping over gates and all else would have looked even more suspicious. To then appear back onto Newbattle Road at a spot he was yet again seen. A spot where he also claimed he had not walked as far to. Where he was first seen with that different jacket on. To then in the space of 20mins be seen by different people, the cyclists he knew who saw him twice. Who had to turn back as one got a puncture. Then nothing, and we can safely say here that LM was not on Newbattle Road for the remainder of this time. We did not need appeals and all else. We can also more than safely say that there were not two people who looked the same that day, together at the same time on that stretch of road. - ludicrous.

And then we can move onto those claims of arriving home just shortly after 9pm. Of his mothers claimed surprise that he was home long before his curfew time. And of that claimed conversation. Of him asking his mother yet again if Jodi had not been yet? Of those false reasons as to why there was no worry. Of Jodi simply getting caught up elsewhere. Elsewhere for over three hours by their reckoning. And we have to apply some common sense here, some reality. Of this mother, rather than requesting her son should contact Jodi or her parents to make sure all was well. that she should simply brush this off. But we know why of course. For we know there was still smoke belching from the Mitchell garden around 10pm. They still could not at this point alert to Jodi being missing. But above all, the conversation around this did not take place at all at this time For LM was not home, he was witnessed arriving home around 10pm.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2021, 11:16:08 AM »
Then onto mockery. And if one survives all of that it is the blatant distraction of the alter egos. Popping up swaying the topic into other avenues.

A thick skin is definitely required all round.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2021, 04:16:30 PM »
Now that we have reached a point of realising the limitations of What Ms Lean has ever had access to. We have established the type of manipulation used when applying some excerpts verbatim from statements. And to clarify the difference from what is in statements to that which is used at court, produced as evidence. To pick up on something else that needs further clarification. as with the Ovens debacle that appears to be doing the rounds. That of these claims that Jodi had not been grounded, that she had been out prior to the 30th of June.This is an area that was important to the prosecution. To show that the only person outwith Jodi's immediate family at home, who could have known that Jodi was getting out earlier that day, earlier than could have been anticipated was LM. He had been the only person she had contacted prior to leaving home. To telling her mother she was going to meet with him, to be spending the evening "mucking about up here".

Jodi, mid May had been caught bunking school by her sister who reported it to her mother. Jodi was put on a grounding as punishment for this. This first punishment had relaxed and things were pretty much back to normal.

“Jodi was grounded for skipping school. It was May 14th – I had an exam that day and came home early and caught her skipping school.” Janine Jones, statement
“Jodi had been grounded, but it had petered out until things went back to normal a few weeks ago” Alice Walker, statement

Jodi's mother was then to discover that she had been using cannabis with Mitchell and again she was put on punishment for this and grounded, and again MItchell was still allowed to visit with Jodi at home. About a week before Jodi's death this full grounding was exchanged for another punishment. Instead of being confined to home, Jodi was set chores to do around the house. The conditions set here, were, that until those chores were completed then Jodi was not allowed out. They were on a day to day basis, each day tasks set, completed then allowed out. Monday the 30th of June was no different when Jodi left for school that morning. That on her arrival home, as other days, she would first have to complete chores chosen by her mother, then allowed out.

“She had been kind of grounded but that had changed to her doing chores in exchange for being allowed out” – Judith Jones, statement

When Jodi arrived home from school that day her mother had broken that good news, that all punishments were lifted, that time again was her own, she was free from any restrictions. Jodi had went upstairs to get changed (out of school clothing). She had borrowed her mothers phone (hers was broken) to contact Mitchell. And left home shortly before 5pm to meet with Mitchell. We know that call the speaking clock was at 4.54, took around two mins to walk to the lane therefore left home in reality around 4.53pm approx.

Therefore, contrary to the misinformation yet again being put out and not corrected. Jodi's mother nor family had been stating that Jodi was fully grounded until Monday the 30th of June. That Ms Lean using tiny excerpts without full context of all the information - mean nothing. In her solo defence, the bias is empty of the actual truth, the full facts from which evidence was led around this, known to both the prosecution and defence at the time was used. That until Jodi had arrived home from school that day she had no idea that she would be allowed out earlier than anticipated, which was after completing chores.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 04:19:59 PM by Parky41 »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2021, 11:18:17 AM »
So we have this claimed short wait being around 90mins. And that law of averages yet again. That LM was seen when he had needed to cross Newbattle Road, making his way over to the other side, to the woodland to be out of sight. When that car came along and he had to stop in his tracks. For running, hopping over gates and all else would have looked even more suspicious. To then appear back onto Newbattle Road at a spot he was yet again seen. A spot where he also claimed he had not walked as far to. Where he was first seen with that different jacket on. To then in the space of 20mins be seen by different people, the cyclists he knew who saw him twice. Who had to turn back as one got a puncture. Then nothing, and we can safely say here that LM was not on Newbattle Road for the remainder of this time. We did not need appeals and all else. We can also more than safely say that there were not two people who looked the same that day, together at the same time on that stretch of road. - ludicrous.

The only thing that's ever made any sense to me is, one boy, two jackets but I've never heard of any individual who has confirmed Luke Mitchell owned a parka that wasn't later deleted. I've only ever been able to find this.
  https://www.thefreelibrary.com/MURDER+ACCUSED%27S+MUM+TELLS+COURT+OF+ALIBI%3a+Luke+was+at+home+with+me...-a0127039909

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2021, 10:33:48 AM »
As appears usual for Sandra Lean she chooses to continue to attempt to treat [Name removed]’s family members as though they are imbeciles - which they clearly are not!

Sandra Lean
‘I'm aware that someone is posting information in several places saying that there were no defensive injuries because Jodi was knocked unconscious at the very beginning of the attack.  The evidence DOES NOT support this theory - yes, Jodi was hit on the head, but there were massive defensive wounds on her arms, demonstrating that she fought almost to her death. There were bruises and grazes on her hands and dirt and mud were packed under her fingernails, indicative of attempts to crawl or scramble on the ground.
It may be that Jodi's family were told that she was knocked unconscious at the beginning (to spare them the horror of what she actually suffered), however, all of the evidence says otherwise.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2021, 05:29:28 PM »
As appears usual for Sandra Lean she chooses to continue to attempt to treat [Name removed]’s family members as though they are imbeciles - which they clearly are not!

Sandra Lean
‘I'm aware that someone is posting information in several places saying that there were no defensive injuries because Jodi was knocked unconscious at the very beginning of the attack.  The evidence DOES NOT support this theory - yes, Jodi was hit on the head, but there were massive defensive wounds on her arms, demonstrating that she fought almost to her death. There were bruises and grazes on her hands and dirt and mud were packed under her fingernails, indicative of attempts to crawl or scramble on the ground.
It may be that Jodi's family were told that she was knocked unconscious at the beginning (to spare them the horror of what she actually suffered), however, all of the evidence says otherwise.

I know who is posting that information that you speak of.

I believe SL, and no, I don't think (name removed)'s family are imbeciles, either.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2021, 06:39:06 PM »
I know who is posting that information that you speak of.

I believe SL, and no, I don't think (name removed)'s family are imbeciles, either.

Who?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2021, 06:47:26 PM »
Who?

Have a good read of the comments on You Tube!