Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 67610 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #420 on: January 06, 2020, 01:20:04 AM »
John Ramsey leaves me cold!

https://youtu.be/AHVObuxQkng?t=470  " Hear him say I kissed her and talked to her".  OK he would have felt her stone cold body with his lips when kissing her.  He would have felt the stiffness of the arms when untying the wrist ligatures.

Surely from that he could tell she was dead!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:54:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #421 on: January 08, 2020, 02:28:44 AM »
John Ramsey leaves me cold!

https://youtu.be/AHVObuxQkng?t=470  " Hear him say I kissed her and talked to her".  OK he would have felt her stone cold body with his lips when kissing her.  He would have felt the stiffness of the arms when untying the wrist ligatures.

Surely from that he could tell she was dead!

What is the point of speaking to someone who has already died? OK I've done that to my dad; I spoke to him while he was dead. But what does it prove? Why take the tape off the mouth of someone already dead? Why untie the arms of someone already dead?

It suggests to me perverting the course of justice or even tampering with evidence.
Its a tricky situation though because if she was still alive, even only just, having the tape off her mouth that could have been assistance.

But how long was it on there by then?  Would a few seconds longer have made any difference?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 05:13:04 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #422 on: January 10, 2020, 01:08:57 AM »
The mouth gag had been on JonBenet's mouth for hours by the time John Ramsey found her. Had he called Linda Arndt to look at JonBenet first, leaving the mouth gag in place, would a few seconds longer have made any difference to JonBenet?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 10:33:41 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #423 on: January 11, 2020, 10:40:19 PM »
My focus is now on the illogical behavior of John Ramsey.  But it will more of a part time study. 
Think about the question "Had he called Linda Arndt to look at JonBenet first, leaving the mouth gag in place, would a few seconds longer have made any difference to JonBenet?", and we'll see if we can discover what was the reason he behaved as he did.

View count is ticking along  really well.  11873

11916    43 views in a matter of hours!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:17:32 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #424 on: January 13, 2020, 06:40:18 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xivBSm0WD24  "#51, Patsy Ramsey "why did they do it ""

The video starts off with Patsy talking, but at times when she struggles you can see John prompting her to say specific phrases.   Was the whole speech scripted?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:45:57 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #425 on: January 13, 2020, 05:44:36 PM »
It is getting harder to find a gem of a YouTube on the Ramsey case but this one is a real beauty.
"DwyerCrime.Blog 12-25-16 Jon Benet Ramsey Case - Questions 20 Years Later"  https://youtu.be/zmTeOg6WUWk

He doesn't say who he thinks did it but points out the reasons why it wasn't a usual kidnapper.

One of the many comments stated "

"Wannabe Sleuth
2 months ago
The Ramsey home did have an alarm system, Mr. Ramsey said it was set the night of and Mr Ramsey went on to state that it was not tripped, with no signs of a forced entry to the Ramsey home. Mr. Ramsey said it to three officers the first day of police contact. Then later he changed his statement, denying that he had ever said that to police. ...."

What are the options regarding the alarm system?

It was never on.
It was not on but it worked.
It was not on because it was faulty.

It was turned on.
It was on but it didn't work.
It was on but the intruder knew how to disable it.

12302  Massive!
12431  where is the publicity coming from?
12546  We had a surge like this last year.  This one is not just because I'm making new posts.  It appears to be running on its own. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:51:47 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #426 on: January 14, 2020, 08:29:01 PM »
"The Ramsey's Body Language Interpretation" There are two parts to this analysis.  I personally think she is good at her study.   
But there was one part of the interview that tied up both parents.

It was a kidnapping but the kidnapper had no where else to take JonBenet.  That really limits who it was organizing the kidnapping in my mind.   This was covered in part 2 https://youtu.be/AjOM-JMbbIc?t=2264  location defined.
You also get to see the realization of that on the faces of John and Patsy as they say this too.

She says in the introduction:
"Crystal Canale
98 subscribers
This video is the second & final part in a body language analysis review I conducted on John & Patsy Ramsey. Please watch part one of this particular analysis if you haven’t done so already.

The Ramsey’s have endured a lot of unfair criticism from the general public throughout the years. As we all know, this was due to the murder of their six year old daughter Jon Benet Ramsey in the year 1996.

Here we take a better look at the subconscious, non-verbal cues that they showed during an interview in the year 2000.

If you are familiar w the interpretation of body language, subconscious cues & statement analysis; then this channel may resonate with you."

It is surprising that "Crystal Canale" has only 98 subscribers.   Maybe it is because she appears to be a Ramsey supporter.

12808 amazing!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 07:09:20 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #427 on: January 15, 2020, 06:07:18 PM »
12925 at 7:00 AM here.  24 hours ago the reader score was 12546  so that is close to 400 (379) page views.
Really they should be called "Thread Views" for if someone reads all 30 pages of this thread at one time the score will be just 1 more to the total.

["(Read 12963 times)"  called readings but there is no way of knowing what has been read.]

Thanking all those who are reading my theory.  It can't  be easy as it doesn't take a polarized view like "the Ramseys did it" or "an intruder did it".
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 07:24:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #428 on: January 15, 2020, 07:16:24 PM »
One of the weirdest things that John Ramsey says in this interview is that after picking up JonBenet from the basement "things are not OK after all" in part 1 of the body analysis video.

https://youtu.be/13AoqugfENI?t=2574
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2020, 01:24:14 AM »
"I guess just realizing that things were not gonna be okay after all."

https://youtu.be/13AoqugfENI?t=2512

"Well it was a rush of relief, but also fear because her eyes were closed.
I immediately took the tape off her mouth, tried to untie her arms bound above her head.  I tried to untie the knot, I couldn't get it untied.
Her skin was cool to the touch.  I picked her up and that is when I screamed, I guess just realizing that things were not gonna be okay after all."

So at some stage he had thought things were going to be okay!  Well why was that?

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2020, 05:15:48 PM »
12925 24 hours earlier  278 for the day.  It is extremely difficult at this stage to continue to find "new" evidence that supports the "new theory".

Strangely on this podcast the two/three guys mention a theory very similar to the new theory (on Part 2).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvHK5DHenAw  "JONBENET RAMSEY - PART 2: DARK LOGISTICS (Mindshock TRUE CRIME Podcast)"

The exact location of that discussion is https://youtu.be/BvHK5DHenAw?t=2211

Transcript of that portion of the conversation:

"What if she was alive and being held in the house or nearby the house and when they called the police, or had a police scanner, or whatever, they killed her after the call to the police?

Has this theory ever been discussed?"

"But there was no break-in areas!"

"we will get to that."

"What about the basement widow?"

"That was small right?"
End of transcript.

These guys throw a lot of different ideas around and don't really develop it to any degree.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:52:05 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #431 on: January 17, 2020, 06:54:49 PM »
13364  161 reads in 24 hours from just 1 post - not bad.

"What if she was alive and being held in the house or nearby the house and when they called the police, or had a police scanner, or whatever, they killed her after the call to the police?

Has this theory ever been discussed?"

These guys throw a lot of different ideas around and don't really develop it to any degree.

The killers would have to be nuts to re-enter the house with a dead body, wouldn't they?  The police arrived just minutes after Patsy's 911 call.   There was virtually no time at all.
Absolutely stupid to think the killers brought the body back into the basement after the killing.

That then leaves the killers must have remained in the basement when Patsy made the 911 call.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 06:59:46 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #432 on: January 17, 2020, 07:21:00 PM »
The suitcase under the broken window.  John Ramsey says it was not normally kept there, so where was that particular suitcase kept normally?
Someone had to get it from where it was usually kept. 

« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 07:23:20 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #433 on: January 18, 2020, 05:34:24 PM »
13203  24 hours earlier

= 00308 reads in 24 hours   Fantastic!   Has the New Theory got a following or something?   Well it darn well should considering the effort it takes to generate a theory and attempt to back it up.

Who's idea was it to travel to Charlevoix for a second Christmas?  The only person that seems to have made an effort to get there was John Ramsey.

Could Patsy have conspired with the other family members to fake a kidnapping ransom note?  I struggle with that thought.

IMO if she wrote it she would have not rung the police with the urgency as she did.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 09:11:55 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #434 on: January 19, 2020, 07:22:19 PM »
00272  reads in just 24 hours from just one post.  I wonder if John Ramsey has read it yet?  I know it is very difficult to understand the New Theory.  To fully appreciate it one would need to start from post 1 in this thread and work your way through it. 

Everyday I ask myself whether I have proven the theory as yet.  It will need the assistance of the Boulder Police Department to finish it off, as it is they who have the original notes on the alibis.

Were the alibis provided by Melinda and John Andrew Ramsey false?

Can the notes be released for public scrutiny?

When I ask myself the question "were the alibis provided by Melinda and John Andrew Ramsey false?", I find that John is only happy about discussing the case with the police after his two older children were "cleared".

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 07:30:16 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation