Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480618 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8220 on: July 16, 2020, 02:25:40 PM »
Did she say that? A source would be helpful.

Did she mention a home visit in her only statement in the files?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8221 on: July 16, 2020, 02:30:53 PM »
Did she mention a home visit in her only statement in the files?

Shouldn't you be telling me rather than asking me? I thought the same forum customs applied to all members.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #8222 on: July 16, 2020, 02:39:42 PM »
Shouldn't you be telling me rather than asking me? I thought the same forum customs applied to all members.

No.  This demand for Cites is getting ridiculous when most of this ancient history has already been discussed on this Forum.

Let's have some common sense instead of deliberate attempts to wind people up.

Offline Lace

« Reply #8223 on: July 16, 2020, 05:39:34 PM »
Prove it.

Mrs Fenn was not interviewed by the Portuguese Police she was interviewed by the British Police months after Madeleine went missing  -

Incredibly Mrs Fenn, who lives in the apartment directly above the flat the McCanns were staying in, was never interviewed by Portuguese police, it was claimed yesterday.

www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id331.htm

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 05:44:39 PM by Lace »

Offline Lace

« Reply #8224 on: July 16, 2020, 05:46:12 PM »
This is another lazy trope; a mere crutch to lean on in the absence of knowledge and utterly without foundation. Apparently anyone Portuguese connected to the case are idiots.
To suggest they didn't knock on upstairs is palpable tripe - I'm not proving a negative - show me the officer's notebooks, or a log.

Yes,  shocking isn't it,  didn't interview anyone living just above the McCann's,  shoddy Police work if you ask me.

Offline The General

« Reply #8225 on: July 16, 2020, 05:57:16 PM »
Yes,  shocking isn't it,  didn't interview anyone living just above the McCann's,  shoddy Police work if you ask me.
Be shocked if you like, kid, it's simply not true; another lame myth conjured out of the butcher's bin of half-baked supporter phlegm.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #8226 on: July 16, 2020, 05:59:15 PM »
Be shocked if you like, kid, it's simply not true; another lame myth conjured out of the butcher's bin of half-baked supporter phlegm.

Please yourself.

Offline The General

« Reply #8227 on: July 16, 2020, 06:05:31 PM »

Please yourself.
I will. They chased down thousands of bits of data, most of which are on public record and some of which were contrived by the mischievous. To even consider formulating a sentence suggesting they didn't knock on upstairs, then having the audacity to actually proceed to post that jive on a public forum, is unadulterated, bilious flotsam and does everyone of that mind an irredeemable disservice.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #8228 on: July 16, 2020, 06:14:21 PM »
I will. They chased down thousands of bits of data, most of which are on public record and some of which were contrived by the mischievous. To even consider formulating a sentence suggesting they didn't knock on upstairs, then having the audacity to actually proceed to post that jive on a public forum, is unadulterated, bilious flotsam and does everyone of that mind an irredeemable disservice.

As I said,  please yourself.

Offline Lace

« Reply #8229 on: July 16, 2020, 06:23:59 PM »

Look at the date of her statement,  August.

Offline jassi

« Reply #8230 on: July 16, 2020, 06:26:06 PM »
Look at the date of her statement,  August.

That's the official statement. It doesn't mean that police didn't speak to her earlier
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8231 on: July 16, 2020, 06:30:11 PM »
That's the official statement. It doesn't mean that police didn't speak to her earlier
Can you prove they did?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8232 on: July 16, 2020, 06:32:55 PM »
They spoke to the brother in law of the cousin of the Lucky Lucky man down at the beach, ffs.
How do you know?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #8233 on: July 16, 2020, 06:34:34 PM »
Can you prove they did?

No. I posed it as a possibility
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8234 on: July 16, 2020, 06:39:11 PM »
No. I posed it as a possibility
Then there is no evidence they did.  They certainly didn’t consider the need to take a statement off the nearest human being to Madeleine when she was taken apart from her siblings and whoever took her until months had passed.  Very professional of them for sure.