Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1488145 times)

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8235 on: July 16, 2020, 06:42:08 PM »
Then there is no evidence they did.  They certainly didn’t consider the need to take a statement off the nearest human being to Madeleine when she was taken apart from her siblings and whoever took her until months had passed.  Very professional of them for sure.
Prove they didn't.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #8236 on: July 16, 2020, 06:43:34 PM »
Prove they didn't.

This is not posible.

Offline The General

« Reply #8237 on: July 16, 2020, 06:44:19 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8238 on: July 16, 2020, 06:49:45 PM »
Prove they didn't.
If they did, they didn’t think her important enough to take a statement from for months.  Do you find that an example of diligent policework?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #8239 on: July 16, 2020, 06:52:52 PM »
If they did, they didn’t think her important enough to take a statement from for months.  Do you find that an example of diligent policework?
Prove it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #8240 on: July 16, 2020, 06:54:44 PM »
Prove it.

Will you stop this now please.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8241 on: July 16, 2020, 07:52:35 PM »
Prove it.
Where is the statement?  Accidentally end up in the bin did it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #8242 on: July 16, 2020, 08:05:33 PM »
I'm not allowed to post on this topic I'm afraid.
This message will self-destruct in 1 minute.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8243 on: July 16, 2020, 09:32:02 PM »

Where are the statements of all the people whose doors the police knocked on? Answer; they didn't make any.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8244 on: July 16, 2020, 10:15:50 PM »
Where are the statements of all the people whose doors the police knocked on? Answer; they didn't make any.
Of course they didn’t, but these were not people who were literally feet away from the scene of the crime as it happened. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:14:39 PM by G-Unit »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8245 on: July 17, 2020, 09:20:41 AM »
Snip
Through Murat we answered a few questions and gave our details, which the policeman wrote down on the back of a bit of paper. No notebook. Then he pointed to the photocopied picture of Madeleine on the table. "Is this your daughter?" he asked. "Er, no," we said. "That's the girl you are meant to be searching for." My heart sank for the McCanns.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #8246 on: July 17, 2020, 09:35:21 AM »
Snip
Through Murat we answered a few questions and gave our details, which the policeman wrote down on the back of a bit of paper. No notebook. Then he pointed to the photocopied picture of Madeleine on the table. "Is this your daughter?" he asked. "Er, no," we said. "That's the girl you are meant to be searching for." My heart sank for the McCanns.

same article

One morning, I saw Gerry and his wife Kate on their balcony, chatting to their friends on the path below. Privately I was glad we didn't get their apartment. It was on a corner by the road and people could see in. They were exposed.

Yet they still left there children ...no sense of responsibility it was so exposed...your heart sinks for Maddie

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8247 on: July 17, 2020, 09:50:11 AM »
same article

One morning, I saw Gerry and his wife Kate on their balcony, chatting to their friends on the path below. Privately I was glad we didn't get their apartment. It was on a corner by the road and people could see in. They were exposed.

Yet they still left there children ...no sense of responsibility it was so exposed...your heart sinks for Maddie

I agree they made an awful mistake...my heart sinks for the McCanns too.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #8248 on: July 17, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »
I agree they made an awful mistake...my heart sinks for the McCanns too.

I cannot go down this road.  It was not done with intent and has been done by many of us.  And it does not constitute Neglect.

Abduction by whoever was not something that would have entered the minds of anyone.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8249 on: July 17, 2020, 10:16:11 AM »
Snip

That's not a statement.  Amaral asked LP to interview Wilkins as soon as he was aware that he had been involved.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0