Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 320842 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1155 on: October 12, 2018, 02:47:04 PM »
I would also imagine it depends where the source of the noise is, relative to the individual. Fine if bother were in the same room, not quite the same when they are separated by walls.

I'm sure we've all experienced occasions living with others where we've slept through ferocious thunderstorms and others haven't and vice-versa.  I think the stage in sleep cycle will be the greater determinant as to whether one wakes as opposed to environmental noise levels.  Do you remember sleep from your psychology course?  REM and non-REM? 

In the following it states it is difficult to wake from stages 3 and 4 of non-REM sleep and almost impossible to wake children from these stages which probably accounts for the fact June's head was on her pillow when first shot and the twins appear to have slept through. 

Further evidence that the expert evidence at JB's trial was woeful in that the jury was taken to the shooting range to hear the difference in sound between a silenced rifle and non-silenced rifle but no thought was given to victims' sleep cycles.

https://www.tuck.com/stages/

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1156 on: October 12, 2018, 03:03:47 PM »
In the above link (also below) it also states that when roused from stage 4 non-rem sleep people feel disorientated for a short while which could account for JB faffing about!?

In stage 4, deep sleep continues as the brain produces delta waves almost exclusively. People roused from this state feel disoriented for a few minutes.

The CoA states:

d) Had the appellant really received such a call, he would have immediately made a 999 call, alerted the farm workers who lived close to the farmhouse and then driven at speed to his parents home; and

e) Instead he had spoken to Julie Mugford before calling the police. When he subsequently contacted the Police, it was not by way of the emergency system.

Is it possible the case could eventually be undermined by 21st century science as opposed to quackery? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1157 on: October 12, 2018, 03:20:13 PM »
I'm sure we've all experienced occasions living with others where we've slept through ferocious thunderstorms and others haven't and vice-versa.  I think the stage in sleep cycle will be the greater determinant as to whether one wakes as opposed to environmental noise levels.  Do you remember sleep from your psychology course?  REM and non-REM? 

In the following it states it is difficult to wake from stages 3 and 4 of non-REM sleep and almost impossible to wake children from these stages which probably accounts for the fact June's head was on her pillow when first shot and the twins appear to have slept through. 

Further evidence that the expert evidence at JB's trial was woeful in that the jury was taken to the shooting range to hear the difference in sound between a silenced rifle and non-silenced rifle but no thought was given to victims' sleep cycles.

Also to be taken into account is the emotional state of the victims. From what we know from Jeremy, everything in the garden seemed far from rosy. Did emotional exhaustion cause them to fall into deep sleep, or did family problems, which may have come to a head, leave them bereft of sleep, or afford them such light sleep that they were primed and instantly alert to the smallest sound. Given that Sheila was about to spend her penultimate day at WHF, might it be possible that she was more relaxed that night than at any time since arriving?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1158 on: October 12, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »

Also to be taken into account is the emotional state of the victims. From what we know from Jeremy, everything in the garden seemed far from rosy. Did emotional exhaustion cause them to fall into deep sleep, or did family problems, which may have come to a head, leave them bereft of sleep, or afford them such light sleep that they were primed and instantly alert to the smallest sound. Given that Sheila was about to spend her penultimate day at WHF, might it be possible that she was more relaxed that night than at any time since arriving?

JB said when he left "No one appeared distressed and everyone appeared happy":

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5631.0

Those suffering from schizophrenia apparently suffer from a deficit in sleep spindles which occur during phase 3 which is considered deep sleep and difficult to wake from as per link above.

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2010.09121731

Offline Myster

« Reply #1159 on: October 12, 2018, 04:45:22 PM »
The distance between what JB said and the truth is as wide as the Grand Canyon.  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1160 on: October 12, 2018, 05:12:17 PM »
JB said when he left "No one appeared distressed and everyone appeared happy":

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5631.0

Those suffering from schizophrenia apparently suffer from a deficit in sleep spindles which occur during phase 3 which is considered deep sleep and difficult to wake from as per link above.

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2010.09121731

Unfortunately, we are all hostages to what Jeremy tells us. I can't get away from thinking that, like an actor, he holds us in his thrall, telling us the story he wants us to believe. IF there was such a delicate subject, as the removal of her children, being broached, it's difficult to believe "no one appeared stressed and everyone appeared happy".

Offline Myster

« Reply #1161 on: October 12, 2018, 05:45:58 PM »
... and/or evict him from Bourtree to make way for Sheila.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1162 on: October 12, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »

"And no one appeared stressed and everyone appeared happy"? Mmm *%87 *%87

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1163 on: October 12, 2018, 06:55:24 PM »

Over his dead body ......... although on second thoughts!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1164 on: October 12, 2018, 07:39:20 PM »
WE KNOW BAMBER IS A LIAR ... AND A KILLER

"UNREPENTANT:

"IT WAS at the funeral following the murder of five members of his family that David Boutflour realised how good an actor his cousin Jeremy was. “Jeremy was terribly distraught through the service and could barely walk behind the coffins,” recalls David. “But when we were 100 yards down the road, out of sight of the cameras and other people, Jeremy looked back at us and gave the biggest grin. It was chilling. Peter, my brother-in-law, turned to me and said: ‘He did it, didn’t he?’”
At that point, the police didn’t think 25-year- old Jeremy Bamber had murdered his adoptive parents, Neville and June, his sister, Sheila Caffell, and her twin boys, Daniel and Nicholas, six, in order to get his hands on a £500,000 inheritance. They were convinced that Sheila, a 27-year- old model, had taken a hunting rifle and fired 25 bullets into her parents and her children before turning it on herself. After all, she was a diagnosed schizophrenic. Sheila was adopted, like Jeremy, and did not get on with her parents who, having lavished an expensive boarding- school education on her (and Jeremy), were disappointed when she became pregnant, married and divorced, all when barely out of her teens.
But that momentary betrayal of his true feelings was the start of Bamber’s undoing. Other clues emerged. Bamber was seen partying non- stop and taking the family furniture off to sell at London antique shops – hardly the behaviour of a grieving son. His girlfriend, Julie Mugford, revealed Bamber had told her he wanted to do away with his parents and had even phoned her on the night they died to tell her: “Tonight’s the night.”
Seven weeks later, he was arrested at Dover as he returned from a holiday in St Tropez with a male friend. A year later, in October 1986, he was found guilty of five murders and sentenced to five life terms. The judge called him “evil beyond belief”. Two years later, the Home Secretary ruled Bamber was one of those for whom life must mean life.
RAVAGEDas they were by the tragedy, the remaining family – David, his married sister Ann, and their parents Robert and Pamela – resumed their lives, convinced justice had been done. However, although he was forced to be out of sight, Bamber had no intention of staying out of mind.
There have been two appeals, in 1989 and 2002, both of which were unsuccessful. Another appeal bid was denied in 1994. He has launched court actions to get his high-risk prisoner status downgraded, to appeal against the Home Secretary’s decision to forbid prisoners from calling the media (which was taken after Bamber had rung a radio phonein to protest his innocence) and appealed against being on the “life means life” list.
He has tried to claim some of his inheritance back through the courts. He even has his own web- site. As David acknowledges: “Jeremy is clever at publicity and letting people know he’s still around. He does something like this every year and, of course, every time he does it dredges it all up for us, too.”
Bamber’s latest “something” is to take a lie detector test and, according to his lawyer, Giovanni di Stefano (whose client list has also included Slobodan Milosevic and Saddam Hussein), pass it with “flying colours”, thus “proving” he is innocent.
The polygraph test, which measures blood pressure, pulse, breathing and skin conductivity (ie, activity of sweat glands) was conducted 10 days ago at Full Sutton prison, near York. But it is, says David firmly, “nothing but a stunt”. He adds: “The fact is the man is guilty as hell. One of the appeal judges said that the more evidence he read the more convinced he was of Jeremy’s guilt. What more does he want? How many more bloody nails does he want to put in their coffins?”
David Boutflour, 59, is a plainspeaking, ruddy-faced Essex farmer, like four generations of his family before him. But it gives him no pleasure to speak like this of the cousin he was so fond of. In fact, it reduces him to tears, even after 20 years.
“I really wish Jeremy wasn’t a murderer and liar, that he wasn’t the one who killed five members of my family. But he did it and he deserves to rot in jail for it,” he says. “The Criminal Cases Review Commission really need to stop being persuaded by publicity seekers. If Jeremy came out of prison, we’re pretty sure he would come after us.”
The murders at White House
Farm in the Essex village of Tolleshunt D’Arcy were among the most shocking of the past 50 years. At about 3am on August 7, 1985, the police got a phone call from Bamber, claiming his father had rung him saying Sheila had gone berserk with a gun. Bamber was living in the village of Goldhanger, three miles away, and said he would meet the police at White House Farm. The police actually overtook him in his car and one officer later claimed: “If he’d been going any slower, he would have stopped.”
At 7.30am, an armed police unit burst into the house and found a scene of carnage. Neville, 61, was in the kitchen; he had been badly beaten and shot eight times. June, also 61, was in the master bedroom; she had been shot seven times while the twin boys were shot in their beds. Finally there was Sheila, sprawled on the floor beside her mother’s bed with an Anschutz semi-automatic rifle in her hands. It seemed clear this was four murders and a suicide.
Thirty miles away in Wix, David was having breakfast with his parents (his mother, Pamela, was June Bamber’s older sister). When his sister, Ann, phoned to say there were helicopters flying over White House Farm, he drove there along the country lanes at breakneck speed, arriving at 9.30am.
“For hours, nobody would tell me anything. Eventually Ann came and said: ‘It’s so terrible. You’ve got to be strong for Jeremy – he’s lost all his family.’ I just went and hugged him. I remember noticing his pupils were huge. I’m told dilated pupils are a sign of drug use and, at the trial, we found out he’d been growing cannabis and selling it. But there was no distrust then.”
Robert Boutflour, David’s father and Jeremy’s uncle, was the first to have suspicions. “Things weren’t adding up. Jeremy was telling the police that he had a wonderful, loving relationship with his parents. That simply wasn’t true. His mother was a lovely, gentle person but he would bait her constantly and Sheila, too. He wasn’t violent but he knew which buttons to press. It was mental torture, really.
“Jeremy painted his mother as a religious nut, which she wasn’t. Sheila wasn’t mad, she was just very scatty. What the police were getting was only what Jeremy told them.”
Another inconsistency was the phone at White House Farm. When the police burst in it was found off the hook. If Neville had phoned Jeremy, as he claimed, and then left his phone off the hook, that would have tied Jeremy’s line up, leaving him unable to call the police. Three days later, David discovered a he would ever enjoy. David and his father sat through all of Bamber’s 18- day trial and the appeal hearings.
“I was told off for staring too hard at Jeremy. He didn’t look my way very much. When the verdict came in, I went into a vestibule and I howled.”
Since then, Bamber’s girlfriend Julie Mugford has moved abroad. Peter Eaton (who is married to David’s sister, Ann) was asked to carry on working the Bambers’ 350 acres and, after four years, the Eatons moved into White House Farm, where they still live. Sadly, the doughty Robert Boutflour, now 89, has descended into senility. Undoubtedly, there remain some disturbing anomalies but it is difficult to see what Bamber, now in the 21st year of his sentence, hopes to gain from the polygraph test, which has no validity in English law. Bruce Burgess, chairman of the British Polygraph Association, says: “Some of the questions were pointless and the results haven’t been verified. The polygrapher in this case, who I know, has been quoted using language which no polygrapher would use. Obviously, other people have their reasons for getting publicity out of this.” silencer in a cupboard at White House Farm. It had a speck of blood on the rim and more blood inside, which proved to be Sheila’s.
“She couldn’t have removed the silencer after she’d shot herself and if she’d removed it before – well, blood doesn’t just jump into places,” says David. Robert noticed a bicycle at Jeremy’s house in Goldhanger; could Jeremy have used it to get back from the farm before calling the police?
With none of the investigating detectives prepared to listen to him, Robert demanded to see the chief constable of Essex police. After their meeting, the inquiry team was almost entirely replaced.
Bamber, meanwhile, was living the life of Riley. He took a group of friends on a £6,000 jolly to Holland, all charged to the farm account, and then headed off to St Tropez with a male friend – the last holiday
WHATis a way of filling his time for Bamber has painful repercussions for his relatives, however. “Jeremy keeps reminding the world who he is and, unfortunately, it reminds the world who we are, too. People come up to me and ask if I still think Jeremy did it. The irony is that if he’d confess his guilt, he would be out in a couple of years. He might even be out already.
“The way Jeremy saw it, his father was old, his mother was a religious nut, his sister was mad and the boys had nobody to bring them up properly. Killing them all was doing everyone a favour and he would get the money he wanted. I believe that over the years, Jeremy has probably convinced himself he didn’t do it to the point where he can fool a lie detector. But we live with the true reality every day.”
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:41:41 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #1165 on: December 21, 2018, 12:33:22 PM »
A lion worrying Trudi... https://youtu.be/iitW-2PtQVk?t=177

Offline adam

« Reply #1166 on: December 23, 2018, 05:07:08 PM »
Jeremy needs a 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

Hopefully David creates another 'forensic evidence breakthrough' thread soon. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1167 on: December 24, 2018, 10:54:59 AM »
Jeremy needs a 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

Hopefully David creates another 'forensic evidence breakthrough' thread soon.

@)(++(*

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1168 on: March 14, 2019, 03:07:11 PM »
Appears to have all gone quiet.  Whatever happened to this great new evidence or forensic breakthroughs?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #1169 on: March 21, 2019, 08:07:20 PM »
Hi All,

I'm just popping in to check for any developments, but totally dead here and it appears to me that the glory days of his campaign seem well and truly over, with just a thin smattering of die hard supporters left. It's surely bob hope and no hope territory now.
It made me wonder if he were to confess and finally show remorse, would they release him, for example, 20-30 years down the road as a frail octogenarian posing no threat to society?

Yes I know he was sentenced to life means life, but taking into account the ECHR ruling, and it appears we may not even leave the EU after all. They said Harry Roberts would never be released and after 48 years he got out (his crimes arguably as heinous) David Macgreavy killed infants and got paroled after about 40 years.

Surely Bamber must be considering it ? Had he pleaded guilty at trial would he have been given the possibility of release ? I'm just thinking aloud really but having been so cocksure of himself for so many years, at nearly 60 is he finally facing up to the prospect of dying in jail ?

The prospect of hobbling into Tesco's on a zimmer and buying that Mango he always dreamed of must be tempting ??