Author Topic: Twitter hits new high  (Read 8433 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Twitter hits new high
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 12:20:58 PM »
The good news just keeps coming, we are on our way to having almost 9,000 followers on twitter.    It is also noticeable that many of the on-line newspapers and blogs are beginning to take stories from our sites and repost them with all credit being attributed to us.  This is a big step forward as this exposure pushes our readers to many thousands more each day.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Admin 

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 12:46:21 PM »
The good news just keeps coming, we are on our way to having almost 9,000 followers on twitter.    It is also noticeable that many of the on-line newspapers and blogs are beginning to take stories from our sites and repost them with all credit being attributed to us.  This is a big step forward as this exposure pushes our readers to many thousands more each day.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Admin

Excellent news admin.   The mainstream news media certainly seems to be taking notice now.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 01:40:57 AM »
I thought I would answer this as it was directed at me by Jackie Preece yesterday afternoon.  She claims I was dying on my feet and copy posted many of the tweets that admin had posted on twitter.  Rather amusing actually as I have been at the glorious beach with my dogs all day and couldn't care less what she thinks.  Silly moo!

Just when I am on the subject I will point out that the justice forum on twitter has over 9,000 followers now while Jackie Preece's followers continue to abandon her. So so funny!   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 08:19:59 AM »
I thought I would answer this as it was directed at me by Jackie Preece yesterday afternoon.  She claims I was dying on my feet and copy posted many of the tweets that admin had posted on twitter.  Rather amusing actually as I have been at the glorious beach with my dogs all day and couldn't care less what she thinks.  Silly moo!

Just when I am on the subject I will point out that the justice forum on twitter has over 9,000 followers now while Jackie Preece's followers continue to abandon her. So so funny!   @)(++(*

They've abandoned her on the forum too. Whether she's posting as herself or ingham she's writing rubbish and is being ignored. Not helping Bamber, on the contrary, like Tesko's latest nonsense. Caught out again.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 08:46:39 AM »

They've abandoned her on the forum too. Whether she's posting as herself or ingham she's writing rubbish and is being ignored. Not helping Bamber, on the contrary, like Tesko's latest nonsense. Caught out again.

The newer members of the blue forum need to be informed that there are numerous examples of how much Bamber despised his family, from numerous sources. They really should do their homework.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Admin

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 03:19:01 PM »
We thought you would like to know that our twitter  sister site the @Justice_forum has hit yet another new high with over 10,000 followers.

http://twitter.com/Justice_forum
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:21:32 PM by Admin »

Offline Jerry

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 03:24:47 PM »
We thought you would like to know that our twitter  sister site the @Justice_forum has hit yet another new high with over 10,000 followers.

http://twitter.com/Justice_forum
Well done   8((()*/

I am not a great twitter fan personally as I prefer facebook but I do notice that you have made nearly 4,000 tweets which is a remarkable feat in such a short period of time.  It is always useful to be able to read the tweets as they happen live on this forum....well done everyone!!   8@??)(

Offline Admin

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 08:50:12 PM »
More great news from our sister site on twitter as the number of followers approaches 11,000 for the very first time.

Follow us at  @justice_forum

Onward and upwards peeps.

Admins.   ?>)()<
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 03:39:14 PM by John »

Offline Admin

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 08:34:33 AM »
Following our short intermission last night we are pleased to announce that
our twitter followers on our sister site has now exceeded 15,000 for the very first time.

Very well done everyone!   8@??)( 

Admin  ?>)()<

Offline Myster

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 09:19:09 AM »
our twitter followers on our sister site has now exceeded 15,000 for the very first time.

Admin  ?>)()<

Glad to see we're still alive.

Poor Caroline thought Jackie had dropped another bombshell!

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 09:22:45 AM »

Admin  ?>)()<

Glad to see we're still alive.

Poor Caroline thought Jackie had dropped another bombshell!

You know what they say....   Theres no such thing as bad publicity!!!!   @)(++(*  @)(++(*
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Admin

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2013, 06:57:18 PM »
More great news from our sister site on twitter as our followers exceed 17,000 for the very first time.

Follow us at  @justice_forum

Onward and upwards peeps.

Admins.   ?>)()<

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 07:00:16 PM by Admin »