Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353448 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #975 on: January 05, 2014, 01:30:13 PM »
Golly Gosh.  You have just made my day.  No, I really mean it.  I shall try to be a bit more kind to you in future.

Thanks for making the first move.

I'm free on wednesdays.  8**8:/:
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #976 on: January 05, 2014, 01:30:48 PM »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #977 on: January 05, 2014, 01:37:40 PM »
Portugals crime rate is petty theft...its the safest country otherwise.......i will eat myhat if a petty burglar killed a child on purpose or accidentally on being disturbed....its a sad sad theory....

Oh.. c'mon.. let's leave the patriotism aside! It can be a heaven on Earth but you cannot predict peoples reaction..
He could have just pressed her mouth, hidden in the wardrobe.. to stop her screaming, while holding her when Matthew Oldfield, for example, came to check..  how many such crimes have been reported?

Lyall

« Reply #978 on: January 05, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
James Murray has a new friend I see @)(++(*

(not his best friend though because we know who his best friend is)

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #979 on: January 05, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »
What a ridiculous post.

What have they acheived? The only thing they have achieved is to cause xenophibia, and upset so many people who have been touched by their duaghters disapearance its ludicrous to even compare the two.

Kerry Needham has acted in a quiet and respectful manner, she has even had to remortgage her own home to keep the search going for her son, SHE NEVER GIVES up, and she never begs for money either.

Her son just disappeared 21 years ago the same as the McCann child.

So after spending millions of pounds from money gained from begging, and now the great Scotland Yard involved spending even more money just what have the McCanns acheived...

ZILCH, NADAR, NOTHING, still no daughter after 7 years.

The same as Kerry Needham, still no son, after 21 years.

Dont even bring this women down she has worked so hard and acted exemplary in the search for her son.  8()(((@#

Not as ridiculous as every post of yours...they have got the case reopened...persuaded sy to reinvestigate at a cost of millions...kerry needham would give her eye teeth to have achieved all this...i understand why you cant  admit it though

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #980 on: January 05, 2014, 02:54:24 PM »

When it comes to  ridiculous posts on here, you should not be criticizing  with your defense of the Mccanns with the lack of childcare.

The review and the money spent came as a result quite clearly of  pressure by Rebekah ( on trial ) Brooks on Cameron, who REFUSED MONETARY HELP TO THE NEEDHAMS.

Nuff said.

Ridiculous

stephen25000

« Reply #981 on: January 05, 2014, 03:00:36 PM »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #982 on: January 05, 2014, 03:11:01 PM »
Kerry Needham did no better or worse than she could have done under the circumstances at the time.  There just weren't the same resources available to her in those days.

The McCanns kicked that off by their relentless use of all means available now, today.  Stranger Child Abduction will never be the same again. 

It is too late for Kerry Needham, and it might be too late for The McCanns.  But just watch the next one.  Beyond those who will always seek to blame the parents, for some reason that is inexplicable to me.  No one will be listening to you.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #983 on: January 05, 2014, 03:33:29 PM »
Re the theory by HJ about one particular employee.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief
HJ states that this man was living near the Smith sighting.
So what. Near the Smith sighting lived a large percentage of the MW seasonal workers (nannies etc).
And many of them were free of work that night and near 5A that night and some proven there by telecoms records.
So why pick on this poor man? 
He was probably one of the many employees searching that night, and now what thanks does he get?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:37:17 PM by pegasus »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #984 on: January 05, 2014, 07:46:50 PM »
Is this apartment 5A big enough to hold all these burglars jeez. For 3 men in their gang just robbing a few passports seems all a bit far fetched to me.

Oh yeh it is far fetched and we are all living in the twighlight zone again.

IF the 3 burglars were that well known, they would either be in the knick again, or the PJ would have spoken to them. I am assume we are believing this twaddle in the Mail...the same twaddle they put about the tractor man being the perb etc....blah blah blah...

Of course there were/are burglars about in PDL like anywhere. How many have actually stepped over the mark and taken a child out instead of booty........and why?

What on earth were they planning to steal from 5A that required 3 men to lift?

CPN

« Reply #985 on: January 05, 2014, 07:48:30 PM »
What on earth were they planning to steal from 5A that required 3 men to lift?
Three children?!

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #986 on: January 05, 2014, 07:50:11 PM »
Three children?!

Oh my goodness...

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #987 on: January 05, 2014, 08:19:35 PM »
Re the theory by HJ about one particular employee.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief
HJ states that this man was living near the Smith sighting.
So what. Near the Smith sighting lived a large percentage of the MW seasonal workers (nannies etc).
And many of them were free of work that night and near 5A that night and some proven there by telecoms records.
So why pick on this poor man? 
He was probably one of the many employees searching that night, and now what thanks does he get?

You forgot to add that the POOR MAN had a previous criminal record for theft.. So, it is not a poor man, it is an ex thief, is it?

And HJ added that this was not either 'the tractor man' or some German called Peter..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:21:45 PM by VIXTE »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #988 on: January 05, 2014, 08:51:44 PM »
You forgot to add that the POOR MAN had a previous criminal record for theft.. So, it is not a poor man, it is an ex thief, is it?

And HJ added that this was not either 'the tractor man' or some German called Peter..

Well of course if he is an ex thief then it is highly likely he is a sex offending child abductor aswell. It's all par for the course in any burglars criminal profile.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #989 on: January 05, 2014, 09:18:54 PM »

"had a previous criminal record for theft"
Source?
Does HJ have a page number in the files to back this up?
I dont see anything to indicate this person whom HJ highlights has a previous criminal record for theft.
As far as I can see his only crimes are living and working in PDL and trying to help and being portuguese (addresses of most portuguese staff were recorded, address of many UK staff was not).