Author Topic: How DNA caught a suspected killer also linked to Madeleine case.  (Read 11545 times)

Offline jassi

Re: How DNA caught a suspected killer also linked to Madeleine case.
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2019, 02:48:19 PM »
The can of spray can be accurately dated to May 2007, can it?

Is there any connection between it and  Madeleine?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »
I don’t know, Jassi but by judging the items of clothing etc it all seems to be there for quite a while. I will upload images.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2019, 02:56:47 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Anthro

« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2019, 02:57:45 PM »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2019, 02:58:46 PM »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2019, 03:39:04 PM »
The can of spray can be accurately dated to May 2007, can it?

Is there any connection between it and  Madeleine?

Judging by descriptions of the weather any insects would have had to be sprayed as they hurtled past in the wind.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2019, 04:04:06 PM »
Someone has asked where the person I suspect of being involved, spots are. A tube of insect repellent (Baygon) has been found (circa 2010) at the dilapidated building across the church in PDL. Other items such as clothing, matches, tupperware were also present. Is it possible that someone occupied this building during the week of the disappearance and had to buy/or brought with, Baygon to keep insects away?

I would say that is a tube, and judging by the design it is used to put down a powder, intended to kill crawling insects such as ants and cockroaches.

We use it every summer during the ant season.  The design of the tube seems to have changed.

What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2019, 06:34:58 PM »
Goncalo Amaral, the Portuguese cop who first led the hunt for Madeleine, revealed last week that police were probing a "German paedophile who is in prison".

The 48-year-old paedophile was working for a church on a project for the homeless in Portugal when Madeleine disappeared, according to new claims.

Ney is also now a bombshell suspect, with the killer looking extremely similar to the photofit of a man who was seen acting suspiciously before Madeleine disappeared from the holiday apartment more than 12 years ago.

The paedophile was familiar with the Algarve after being a regular traveller to Portugal in the 1990s.

Following the opening of the Madeleine case, Amaral revealed on Australian TV that British cops were focusing on a jailed German.

He claimed it had "one investigation line" — and slammed British authorities for only looking at one possibility.

Mr Amaral said: "Detectives are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now."
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12228229
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2019, 01:09:26 PM »
Someone has asked where the person I suspect of being involved, spots are. A tube of insect repellent (Baygon) has been found (circa 2010) at the dilapidated building across the church in PDL. Other items such as clothing, matches, tupperware were also present. Is it possible that someone occupied this building during the week of the disappearance and had to buy/or brought with, Baygon to keep insects away?

That is interesting Anthro. This could have been a person sleeping rough- if he was there at  that time he would perhaps be a witness?.

There doesn't seem to be anything belonging to a child, so we cannot deduce he stole MBM and took her to hs hideout.

______________________________________________________________________________________
The German story is old hat. who gave that photofit? and it is known he preferred boys.

But it is OK to name other people, who may be innocent, and splatter insinuations across a forum- in which some mods are very precious about libel and such.-
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2019, 01:28:42 PM »
Posters are reminded of the forum rules and should not engage in any conduct which breaches those rules. Sniping, goading, use of inappropriate language, posting insulting comments and unnecessary criticism of other members should be avoided. Moderators are also reminded of the need to lead by example and should avoid inappropriate comment or unnecessary moderation.

Members can message me at any time if necessary.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2019, 04:48:20 PM »
Hi Miss Taken Identity, I agree, it might have been someone that occupied that building for some time and might have witnessed something during that week. If so and presuming he was not local, there would be no record of this person i.e. accommodation booking etc.

I realise it is a long shot, but I still think the person who theoretically took Madeleine, did so with knowledge of how not to leave any trace, also depending largely on his ability to ‘rough’ it and surviving with very little resources.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2019, 05:03:26 PM »
I need to mention that the pictures of the inside of the building, nr 5 Av Dos Pescadores, were taken by Mike Teskowski, someone who I am sure members are/might be familiar with.

This building also seems to be en route where ‘Smithman’ was seen.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2019, 07:54:07 PM »
I need to mention that the pictures of the inside of the building, nr 5 Av Dos Pescadores, were taken by Mike Teskowski, someone who I am sure members are/might be familiar with.

This building also seems to be en route where ‘Smithman’ was seen.
I've never seen that name mentioned before.   "Mike Teskowski"  who was he?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2019, 08:07:44 PM »
Hi Rob, he has been following many cases eg. Jeremy Bamber. He went to PDL in 2010 to ‘investigate’ Madeleine’s disappearance. He took the pictures and formulated his theory. I find the pictures he has taken of the dilapidated building insightful, from my point of view.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2019, 08:10:01 PM »
From one of my first posts on this forum in OCT 2013

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2713.msg92786#msg92786
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.