Author Topic: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.  (Read 16731 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2018, 09:04:28 AM »

Lol.
Have a lovely Christmas Davel with your family.

And a Merry Christmas to you

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2018, 09:30:30 AM »
The parents have been ruled out.... But that is not proof of innocence...

When did either police force say they had ruled out Madeleine's family and friends?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2018, 09:32:35 AM »
When did either police force say they had ruled out Madeleine's family and friends?

I never said they have ..I said they are not suspects in either investigation.. Which rules them out

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2018, 09:38:40 AM »
You've reminded me of a funny story... In the early days I did spend far too much time on forums... One night at 2 am... My beautiful wife came into the room where I was, sat at the computer... She produced a pair of scissors and cut through the mouse cable... Then returned to bed... All this, without saying a, word... It was hilarious

How interesting. Was this the first inkling you had that she was unhappy with the amount of time you spent online?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2018, 09:42:27 AM »
How interesting. Was this the first inkling you had that she was unhappy with the amount of time you spent online?

As I said... I did spend too much time online... I don't  now as I post from my phone... Often while she's shopping and I'm standing around waiting for her.. There are far worse habits than blogging

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2018, 10:03:04 AM »
I never said they have ..I said they are not suspects in either investigation.. Which rules them out

Can people go from not being suspects to being suspects?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2018, 10:07:15 AM »
As I said... I did spend too much time online... I don't  now as I post from my phone... Often while she's shopping and I'm standing around waiting for her.. There are far worse habits than blogging

I notice you didn't answer my question. You're still online, even if she can't see it. Do you have a blog? I didn't know that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2018, 10:09:51 AM »
Can people go from not being suspects to being suspects?

Do you really need to ask that question..
The position of most supporters.. As, I understand.. Is thst the mccanns are innocent and there us no Teal evidence against them... But... It is possible... But highly... Highly unlikely that new evidence could come to light to implicate the mccanns..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2018, 10:13:24 AM »
I notice you didn't answer my question. You're still online, even if she can't see it. Do you have a blog? I didn't know that.

I don't have a blog... I used the term loosely... My wife isn't particularly  bothered if I spend time online... She is very caring and likes me to live a healthy lifestyle... Which means getting enough sleep ...not posting at 2 in the morning

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2018, 10:24:19 AM »
Do you really need to ask that question..
The position of most supporters.. As, I understand.. Is thst the mccanns are innocent and there us no Teal evidence against them... But... It is possible... But highly... Highly unlikely that new evidence could come to light to implicate the mccanns..

If things can change they're not permanent. Therefore your 'ruled out' statement is also temporary. Therefore parental involvement is still a possibility.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2018, 10:28:28 AM »
If things can change they're not permanent. Therefore your 'ruled out' statement is also temporary. Therefore parental involvement is still a possibility.
You say... Ruled out is temporary... You cannot say that with any certainty ...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2018, 10:34:12 AM »
I don't have a blog... I used the term loosely... My wife isn't particularly  bothered if I spend time online... She is very caring and likes me to live a healthy lifestyle... Which means getting enough sleep ...not posting at 2 in the morning

Taking a pair of scissors to your mouse sounds a bit OTT to me. If she thought you went out driving in your car too much would she slash your tyres?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2018, 10:36:07 AM »
Taking a pair of scissors to your mouse sounds a bit OTT to me. If she thought you went out driving in your car too much would she slash your tyres?

I found it quite funny... As did everyone who knows us..

It was the mouse cable.. A simple snip

But I certainly wouldn't dream of having an affair
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:45:10 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2018, 10:45:12 AM »
You say... Ruled out is temporary... You cannot say that with any certainty ...

It can't be said to be permanent therefore it can be said to be temporary. That's why there are still at least three possibilities; woke and wandered, stranger abduction and parental involvement. This whole exchange has taken place because you wanted to rule one of them out. You haven't succeeded imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2018, 10:48:28 AM »
It can't be said to be permanent therefore it can be said to be temporary. That's why there are still at least three possibilities; woke and wandered, stranger abduction and parental involvement. This whole exchange has taken place because you wanted to rule one of them out. You haven't succeeded imo.

You are wrong.... Something that is temporary changes... The ruled out will almost certainly be permanent... I haven't ruled them out... Both investigations have...