Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 263589 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1155 on: February 22, 2017, 08:08:28 PM »
By observation, Rob will try to find any excuse for thew McCann's behaviour.
As far as I can see they have done nothing wrong.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #1156 on: February 22, 2017, 08:10:06 PM »
As far as I can see they have done nothing wrong.

Well, you definitely require assistance then.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1157 on: February 22, 2017, 08:13:38 PM »
Well, you definitely require assistance then.
No I'm as sure as the SC ruling, I can't be overturned.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1158 on: February 22, 2017, 08:44:29 PM »
Kindly tone it down.   8((()*/
What's up, old man?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1159 on: February 22, 2017, 08:58:02 PM »
No the blame would lie fair and square with the McCanns.

If for example you have a stair gate at home and your toddler climbs over it, you don't claim that the manufacturer is to blame.

exactly its called personal responsibility

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1160 on: February 22, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »
exactly its called personal responsibility
At home it is, but when you rent some of the responsibility falls back onto the landlord.
in NZ: http://www.nzpif.org.nz/news/view/57831
"As a rental property owner, you are in the business of operating a rental property. A central part of the new Act is that the Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (known as a PCBU) will have the primary health and safety duty under the new law. As the owner of the rental property, you are the PCBU and have a primary duty of care. WorkSafe said that, "A PCBU has a duty to ensure health and safety ‘so far as is reasonably practicable’. It’s about what the PCBU can reasonably do to manage health and safety"."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:16:24 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1161 on: February 22, 2017, 09:12:58 PM »
At home it is, but when you rent some of the responsibility falls back onto the landlord.

Anyone who expects a landlord to provide gates which children can't climb is living in fantasy land.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1162 on: February 22, 2017, 09:17:18 PM »
Anyone who expects a landlord to provide gates which children can't climb is living in fantasy land.
Are you sure?
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1163 on: February 23, 2017, 05:47:00 AM »
Are you sure?

Absolutely. A landlord must make sure a gate is fit for purpose, but doesn't have to consider the safety of anyone using the gate for the wrong purpose, such as climbing over it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:01:22 AM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1164 on: February 23, 2017, 07:01:00 AM »
Absolutely. A landlord must make sure a gate is fit for purpose, but doesn't have to consider the safety of anyone using the gate for the wrong purpose, such as climbing over it.
when you consider McDonalds got sued for 2 million dollars for selling their coffee too hot, I think resorts where young children will be staying would be prudent to consider whether their security gates can be climbed by children.
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #1165 on: February 23, 2017, 07:35:59 AM »
when you consider McDonalds got sued for 2 million dollars for selling their coffee too hot, I think resorts where young children will be staying would be prudent to consider whether their security gates can be climbed by children.

So what should be done with all the tapas parents who left their children unattended, with infrequent checks lasting a few seconds ?

That is nothing to do with the resort, especially when they were offered back up services, including baby sitters ?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:02:01 AM by John »

stephen25000

« Reply #1166 on: February 23, 2017, 07:56:03 AM »
so shoulld every parent who has ever used a baby listening service i na hotel or villa complex face abandoment charges...what an absurd idea....

What baby listening service were the McCann's using, when leaving them in an unlocked apartment ?

They left all 3 children open to a variety of dangers. Another of the group had a sick child who had been vomiting.

A brief reminder..........

'Former minister of internal affairs Rui Pereira slammed Portuguese cops for not making Kate, 48, and 47-year-old dad Gerry suspects for abandonment.'

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1167 on: February 23, 2017, 08:46:34 AM »
What baby listening service were the McCann's using, when leaving them in an unlocked apartment ?

They left all 3 children open to a variety of dangers. Another of the group had a sick child who had been vomiting.

A brief reminder..........

'Former minister of internal affairs Rui Pereira slammed Portuguese cops for not making Kate, 48, and 47-year-old dad Gerry suspects for abandonment.'

you said ALL the tapas parents...go and read your own post again

stephen25000

« Reply #1168 on: February 23, 2017, 09:11:30 AM »
you said ALL the tapas parents...go and read your own post again

I know what I typed.

They were all doing the same thing. They were all negligent.

Now dave, did the other members of the group leave their apartments unlocked ?

...and don't you agree with the Portuguese ex-Minister ?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:03:42 AM by John »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1169 on: February 23, 2017, 10:46:37 AM »
No doubt he'll be blaming Dave next for organising the holiday  ?{)(**

Or Mark Warner for accepting it. Could even be my fault. I know an airline pilot if only he hadn't flown that day... I could have stopped him. OR how about thier line manager for giving them time off work...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin