Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 263602 times)

Offline Anthro

You would first look through the open window with the child missing from her bed. With the bedroom door being open, KM said she checked their bed for Madeleine before going back and then noticing the whooshing curtains and open window so of course you would then go straight to the window and look outside.
I get what you are saying. To me, the thought of someone having taken my child, would not be my first thought, even though the window was open. I would rather check and make sure that she is not somewhere in the apartment, i.e using the bathroom, as a first step.

Offline pathfinder73

That doesn't make any sense to me because it was all quiet inside and the window should not have been open so would go straight to it.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

That doesn't make any sense to me because it was all quiet inside and the window should not have been open so would go straight to it.

It was not immediately apparent that the window was open. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

And when it became apparent she looked at it then carried on searching the apartment;

She runs over, pulls open the curtain and notices the shutter was completely raised, and the window pushed open to the left as far as possible. She then completes a check of the bathroom, kitchen and wardrobes.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

Your missing the point. With the window open your first thought is to go to it and look outside. Not look at it and take a look in the wardrobe instead  *%87
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

Your missing the point. With the window open your first thought is to go to it and look outside. Not look at it and take a look in the wardrobe instead  *%87

Once it is established that a child is missing the first reaction should be to raise the alarm and that is precisely what Kate did.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

If Kate had staged an abduction,  wouldn't you think she would attract attention to the window by saying she looked out of it? 

Offline pathfinder73

No because it's a normal reaction after noticing to an open window to go to it and look outside and see what the hell is going on! And that is missing from her statement.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Does anyone really care anymore what some people think Kate should have done in the circumstances?  It really is time to move onIMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

Does anyone really care anymore what some people think Kate should have done in the circumstances?  It really is time to move onIMO.

It began because some people believe there was an open window but the only evidence they can offer is that Kate McCann looked out of it. For which the only evidence is that she (eventually) said she did.

A person can't corroberate their own evidence of course, someone else is needed to do that. The only evidence that exists is that Kate McCann touched the inside of that window at some point.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

It began because some people believe there was an open window but the only evidence they can offer is that Kate McCann looked out of it. For which the only evidence is that she (eventually) said she did.

A person can't corroberate their own evidence of course, someone else is needed to do that. The only evidence that exists is that Kate McCann touched the inside of that window at some point.
No amount of you chatting on about it is going to get you any closer to the truth about what she did that night so IMo it’s all a waste of your time and effort.  Seriously doesn’t this bore you to tears now?  You know full well an independent witness verified the window was open as well but you choose to ignore it.  Why?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 06:58:00 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

I don't, apart from finding it all incredibly tiresome and boring. 

If some wish to think that Kate, Gerry and Robert Murat were not vindicated by the archiving of the case in 2008, that is surely their prerogative.

I think it must take a stout heart to fly in the face of investigations into Madeleine's disappearance by Scotland Yard and the Judicial Police neither of which consider her parents suspects but which are investigating stranger abduction, to fly the flag for the very suspect case promoted by Amaral.

I think it will be impossible for some to move on from that belief just as some of the Peoples Temple cultists couldn't give up on theirs.  Nowt as funny as folk 🙄

Offline Venturi Swirl

Perhaps we could move the debate onto Masonic ritual killing, like it has been on the Bamber board, just for something different to talk about for a change.  Anyone want to put forward that theory?  Let’s get Aunt Agatha on to it.

Offline Eleanor

Perhaps we could move the debate onto Masonic ritual killing, like it has been on the Bamber board, just for something different to talk about for a change.  Anyone want to put forward that theory?  Let’s get Aunt Agatha on to it.

Nooooo.  Pleeease.

Offline G-Unit

No amount of you chatting on about it is going to get you any closer to the truth about what she did that night so IMo it’s all a waste of your time and effort.  Seriously doesn’t this bore you to tears now?  You know full well an independent witness verified the window was open as well but you choose to ignore it.  Why?

I didn't raise the subject of the open window, I commented because it was suggested as some sort of evidence;

"If you believe Kate and the open window ... and I do ... it blows the 'woke and wandered' scenario out of the water."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1620.msg586880#msg586880

It wasn't possible for your witness to see the window, given the timeframe it was closed before she arrived in 5A.

Result = happy posting.