Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262469 times)

Offline John

It has been shown that it is possible to lift the shutter from outside. 

Heriberto Janosch González has put forward the theory that Madeleine could have approached the window and has demonstrated that she could easily have been lifted out without the apartment being entered.

I don't think Madeleine could have exited through the front door without being taken through it by someone, and no-one has put forward a theory to explain how she could have gone that way on her own.

The front door could be opened quite easily from the inside.  A nearly 4-year-old who regularly used that exit would have had  no difficulty.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

The front door could be opened quite easily from the inside.  A nearly 4-year-old who regularly used that exit would have had  no difficulty.
Had she done so, then surely there would have been forensic evidence of Madeleines DNA on the door?

I wonder why she left the window and shutters open ... but closed the front door ?  Most kids wouldn't have bothered with either !

I very much doubt she went out that way and left Ccat behind. 

It was pitch black there .... very frightening for a little girl

Offline valeria

Had she done so, then surely there would have been forensic evidence of Madeleines DNA on the door?

I wonder why she left the window and shutters open ... but closed the front door ?  Most kids wouldn't have bothered with either !

if the child went outside this way the  door could have  been close by the air, i suppose.
Are there forensic reports about the front door ? likewise are there about the car park? not only the one in front of the apartment but all the car parks in the vicinity.
Apologize if these isuues are already known...i am new in this case.

Offline John

I don't believe for a minute that Madeleine opened the window and pulled up the shutter.  A mystery imo.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

Some would argue that Madeliene DID walk out of the apartment- there is no evidence to say she didn't. Yet.

The Rug should be pulled because no one is going to put their hands up and say 'WE did it'. Simples.

Portugal can chose how it spends it's money- none of your business.

In fact the woke and wandered theory has gained much support by many former detectives who have studied the case.  The troubleshooter whom Mark Warner brought in within hours of Madeleine's disappearance also cites this as a distinct possibility.  After all, wasn't it a missing child that they spent hours looking for initially and not an abducted one?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:31:45 AM by John »

Offline pathfinder73

In fact the woke and wandered theory has gained much support by many former detectives who have studied the case.  The troubleshooter whom Mark Warner brought in within hours of Madeleine's disappearance also cites this as a distinct possibility.  After all, wasn't it a missing child that they spent hours looking for initially and not an abducted one?

Woke up and wandered from this bed? She forgot to take her precious CC which Eddie alerted to and the pink blanket disappeared. The McCanns contradicted each other. Gerry said she was asleep on top of the covers and the other said under.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Angelo222

Woke up and wandered from this bed? She forgot to take her precious CC which Eddie alerted to and the pink blanket disappeared. The McCanns contradicted each other. Gerry said she was asleep on top of the covers and the other said under.

A little girl in distress in the dark would make for the light and the nearest exit.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline lordpookles

A little girl in distress in the dark would make for the light and the nearest exit.

How does that theory explain the open shutters and the closed child gate via the patio doors exit?

Offline Angelo222

How does that theory explain the open shutters and the closed child gate via the patio doors exit?

She didn't go out via the patio.  The open window and shutter have never been proven.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

She didn't go out via the patio.  The open window and shutter have never been proven.

Has anything EVER been proved?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

Zip, it would seem.

Offline carlymichelle

no so when mcann supporters  insist she was abducted it makes me puzzled why do they insist she was abducted?? like it is a good thing??

stephen25000

no so when mcann supporters  insist she was abducted it makes me puzzled why do they insist she was abducted?? like it is a good thing??

Well Carlymichelle, without the abduction, where else do the Police look ?

Offline Angelo222

For the very simple reason that it takes the spotlight off the tapas group.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

Well Carlymichelle, without the abduction, where else do the Police look ?

If and it is a bit if, she was abducted, it was a devious plan since there were members of the group wandering around constantly.  No one is going to go to that bother just to kill her so I would rule that out.  Searching scrubland down near the beach was a complete waste of time imo.  It was searched by many people on the 4/5/6 May 2007 and it was a live child they were looking for. 

eta  Benice.  SY have found nothing which can determined what happened to Maddie and that's the truth of it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:05:35 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!