Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262469 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2015, 10:26:07 PM »
An unfortunate accident that rendered her invisible?  What sort of an accident is it possible for her to have had leaving not one single trace?
It's difficult to imagine one in a town, that would leave no trace or tiny clue.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2015, 01:40:46 AM »
@ShiningInLuz On the short section of Rua Teixeira which joins Rua Martins to Rua Direita, halfway is a change in the road surface from tarmac to cobbled. Maybe this is the location where one searcher described road works?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 01:45:42 AM by pegasus »

Offline Lace

« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2015, 08:40:48 AM »
Most people have utmost sympathy for Madeleine. but when they know what the mccanns did in unnecessarily endangering their children, they want to know why they have not been charged with at least neglect.

Then they need to take it up with Social Services,   not hound a family who are going through a traumatic time with the loss of their daughter.

Offline Lace

« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2015, 08:43:38 AM »
What a coincidence.

Meaning?

I came to my conclusion on the basis of what any of my children would do at age almost four,   the thought of a child of that age at the top of steps trying to open a child gate or indeed climbing over it in the dark at the top of steps,  then if opened turning to close it,  just didn't ring true to me.

stephen25000

« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2015, 08:49:02 AM »
Meaning?

I came to my conclusion on the basis of what any of my children would do at age almost four,   the thought of a child of that age at the top of steps trying to open a child gate or indeed climbing over it in the dark at the top of steps,  then if opened turning to close it,  just didn't ring true to me.

So you are saying a 3/4 year old could not have got out ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2015, 08:53:22 AM »

Unlikely to be able to do so without trace.
She had to get through the patio sliding door - not reported as being sufficiently open for a child to get through when Kate arrives for her visit.
Then she has to get through/over the child gate, which I think opens outwards, so tricky to manage in the dark. Again, gate reported as closed.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2015, 09:03:16 AM »
Unlikely to be able to do so without trace.
She had to get through the patio sliding door - not reported as being sufficiently open for a child to get through when Kate arrives for her visit.
Then she has to get through/over the child gate, which I think opens outwards, so tricky to manage in the dark. Again, gate reported as closed.

and that assumes Kate Mccann told the truth.

I do recall at the start the mccanns said the doors were locked, and that became changed to the patio door was unlocked.

Offline Lace

« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2015, 09:15:12 AM »

I am saying it is highly unlikely a child of that age would open a child gate at the top of steps in the dark then turn and close it behind her.

My children wouldn't open the child gate at the top of the stairs at home in the dark,  they would shout from the top of the stairs.    Maybe in daylight they would have a go but wouldn't bother to shut it behind them.

stephen25000

« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2015, 09:17:29 AM »
I am saying it is highly unlikely a child of that age would open a child gate at the top of steps in the dark then turn and close it behind her.

My children wouldn't open the child gate at the top of the stairs at home in the dark,  they would shout from the top of the stairs.    Maybe in daylight they would have a go but wouldn't bother to shut it behind them.

What about a child half awake trying to find her parents in a poorly lit apartment ?

As to Kate Mccanns accounts of what she 'found'..........................

Offline jassi

« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2015, 09:19:25 AM »

I do recall at the start the mccanns said the doors were locked, and that became changed to the patio door was unlocked.

Of course. Isn't she  held up as a shining example of honesty and rectitude  by those who believe her every word?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2015, 09:23:10 AM »

Of course. Isn't she  held up as a shining example of honesty and rectitude  by those who believe her every word?

Idolized and adored by some.

At one point i believe , she was nominated for woman of the year, along with Katie Price, which really says everything.

Offline Lace

« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2015, 09:25:34 AM »
What about a child half awake trying to find her parents in a poorly lit apartment ?

As to Kate Mccanns accounts of what she 'found'..........................

You have changed the subject Stephen I was talking about Madeleine leaving the apartment.

Though Madeleine found her way without any problem  to her parents bedroom on the Tuesday night when Amelie woke her up crying.

Offline Lace

« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2015, 09:29:49 AM »

I go by what I have found in the police files jassi,   who holds her up as a shining example of honesty and rectitude?  Surely that must be Amaral?

stephen25000

« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2015, 09:34:49 AM »
I go by what I have found in the police files jassi,   who holds her up as a shining example of honesty and rectitude?  Surely that must be Amaral?

As you realize Lace, Jassi means the mccann supporters.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2015, 09:39:35 AM »

you are referring to  second hand double translation...no wonder you conclusions are skewed