Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262491 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2015, 11:36:51 AM »
Indeed, but would a child bother?  I don't think I've ever come across a young child who shuts a door after then without being reminded.
This wasn't normal circumstances.

Offline jassi

« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2015, 11:40:35 AM »
This wasn't normal circumstances.

Maybe not, but would a small child bother, whatever the circumstances?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2015, 11:41:52 AM »
Witness DW did a brief street search, as far as where the area of road works began. It's possible this brief search route might be the same instinctive downhill route as a child would take?

Offline Lace

« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2015, 11:44:01 AM »
they seem to forget maddie was only   3

To whom are you referring when you say 'they seem to forget Madeleine was only 3'

I have always said that I don't think a child of that age would not close doors or gates behind them.

I have also said that it was wrong for the McCann's to leave the children alone.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2015, 11:57:20 AM »
Maybe not, but would a small child bother, whatever the circumstances?
It is physically possible for a 47 month old to slide the door closed from outside IMO therefore it might have happened. The generalisation "children don't close doors behind them" does not rule it out. The stairgate was possibly open at 9.30. and assuming the previous checker had closed it, the only mobile person at the apartment who could have opened it is the child, and to do that would require going through the sliding door.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2015, 12:27:33 PM »
I think it possible that working from professionally translated files (which the Oporto Policia Judicairia team wouldn't have had to do), in conjunction with relevant information in the files collected by the McCann detectives, in conjunction with the information which they have to hand via their own intelligence gathering, Scotland Yard have discarded the theory that Madeleine woke and wandered.

If they have taken it into consideration they have not said so.  However they have said they believe Madeleine McCann was the victim of a pre-planned abduction.

Police say one reading of Madeleine McCann's disappearance in Portugal in 2007 is that it has "all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction".  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2015, 12:29:54 PM »
Witness DW did a brief street search, as far as where the area of road works began. It's possible this brief search route might be the same instinctive downhill route as a child would take?

And she walks past the entrance to the tapas bar and play area and was taken by a predator. That rules Smithman out as he was coming from the other direction so you know what I think of that theory. Not much  ?{)(**
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2015, 12:31:48 PM »
so you call MWT naïve....but on this forum if anyone criticises Grime it is not acceptable by the sceptics because he is a professional...do you see the double standards

Grime was police dog trainer and handler for many years. What are MWT's qualifications?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2015, 12:35:18 PM »
Grime was police dog trainer and handler for many years. What are MWT's qualifications?

so you think grime and every other qualified professional is beyond questioning

Offline jassi

« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2015, 12:36:59 PM »

I fancy I heard he was taking some external qualification from a minor university, though hopefully not this one - http://cynicalb........s.com/ubs/index.html
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:40:16 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2015, 12:37:42 PM »
I think it possible that working from professionally translated files (which the Oporto Policia Judicairia team wouldn't have had to do), in conjunction with relevant information in the files collected by the McCann detectives, in conjunction with the information which they have to hand via their own intelligence gathering, Scotland Yard have discarded the theory that Madeleine woke and wandered.

If they have taken it into consideration they have not said so.  However they have said they believe Madeleine McCann was the victim of a pre-planned abduction.

Police say one reading of Madeleine McCann's disappearance in Portugal in 2007 is that it has "all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction".  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

Just putting bold in the right place, as other readings are possible.
Result = happy posting.

stephen25000

« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2015, 12:42:48 PM »
What are Grime's explanations for such discrepancies as a claim of operational depoloyment and over 200 cases (for Eddie!) when the true number is operational deployment and 37 cases?

Or examining clothing (at all) when there was no justification for examination of clothing.

Or stating that Nick Rose immediately admitted his guilt (of murdering Charlotte Pinkney) when a jury took 12 hours of deliberation before finding him guilty and then Pinkney fully exhausted his allowed round of appeals against the sentence (without success) and there is a campaign protesting his innocence that runs to the present day?

Why don't you communicate with Grime ?

I am sure he will be pleased to hear from you directly. 8)--))

......and of course, it's off topic.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:53:39 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2015, 12:43:52 PM »
so you think grime and every other qualified professional is beyond questioning

Questioning is fine. Personal attacks, including accusations of lying and cheating aren't.
Result = happy posting.

stephen25000

« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2015, 12:46:28 PM »
Questioning is fine. Personal attacks, including accusations of lying and cheating aren't.

Something tells me that won't stop.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2015, 12:50:53 PM »
And she walks past the entrance to the tapas bar and play area .....
but that is quite possible Pathfinder - the door could easily be opened - the stairgate could easily be opened (no-one ever stated it was locked) - and it's a short walk downhill walk

.... and was taken by a predator. ....(snip)
agreed that bit of the MWT theory is extremely unlikely imo