Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262489 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2015, 01:02:12 PM »
What are Grime's explanations for such discrepancies as a claim of operational depoloyment and over 200 cases (for Eddie!) when the true number is operational deployment and 37 cases?

Or examining clothing (at all) when there was no justification for examination of clothing.

Or stating that Nick Rose immediately admitted his guilt (of murdering Charlotte Pinkney) when a jury took 12 hours of deliberation before finding him guilty and then Pinkney fully exhausted his allowed round of appeals against the sentence (without success) and there is a campaign protesting his innocence that runs to the present day?

You examine clothes for further evidence of death - same with vehicles and properties. No clothes should alert unless you work with the dead.  If you have a body that is evidence of death. If you have alerted clothes from the suspect that can be used as evidence to connect that person to the death along with other evidence. A series of evidence all put together can make a strong tight case. Eddie was an expert in his field as past cases and training records prove and all his alerts in this case have one thing in common..........
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2015, 02:07:34 PM »
You examine clothes for further evidence of death - same with vehicles and properties. No clothes should alert unless you work with the dead.  If you have a body that is evidence of death. If you have alerted clothes from the suspect that can be used as evidence to connect that person to the death along with other evidence. A series of evidence all put together can make a strong tight case. Eddie was an expert in his field as past cases and training records prove and all his alerts in this case have one thing in common..........

But Eddie didn't find any evidence

Offline Brietta

« Reply #197 on: October 01, 2015, 02:13:10 PM »
Is there really much more to be said about who was where and who did what on the third May as far as the Drs McCann and their friends are concerned ... over eight years of scrutiny and speculation must surely have accomplished that?

Maybe if that same scrutiny had been directed towards the people reportedly seen by witnesses prior to that date Madeleine McCann's case might have reached resolution.

DCI Redwood asked who the 'charity collector' was who called at apartment 5A at the end of April.

He was interested in the 'charity collector' who was at a property on the Rua do Ramalhete in the late afternoon of the day Madeleine disappeared.

There we have two individuals whose timelines might very well be of interest.  One at the apartment in the days before the McCann family's occupancy.  The other in the Rua do Ramalhete which parallels Rua Dr Agostinho da Siva in the hours before Madeleine disappeared.

Mark Williams-Thomas, as well as many very experienced law enforcement professionals are of the opinion that Madeleine was abducted.  In my opinion we have two individuals worthy of being traced and either ruled in or ruled out as suspects involved in Madeleine's disappearance ... yet they were off the radar until the Scotland Yard investigation?

Wow ... but meantime like the original investigation, we can continue rearranging the chairs in the tapas restaurant and working out how long a person should spend in the toilet ... but attempt to trace a suspicious man?? ... never!

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #198 on: October 01, 2015, 03:06:44 PM »
@ShiningInLuz On the short section of Rua Teixeira which joins Rua Martins to Rua Direita, halfway is a change in the road surface from tarmac to cobbled. Maybe this is the location where one searcher described road works?
It does look from the two manhole covers at the start of this section that this was where this bit of road works started.  My memory dredges up an open man hole around the time, but as a media story rather than a statement, and located it at the north end of Rua Helena Nascimento Baptista.  That one would not be in a likely Madeleine path.

The actual state of the road works that night is both relevant and problematic.

The files show photos of works in Rua HNB and Direita, but not the states of other parts of these roads.

They do not do 'rolling' repairs here i.e. start at end A and as soon as the drains are laid restore section A to use whilst moving on to section B.  They started improvements in Rua do Cemiterio in early Jan 2015 at the east end, worked right along to the west end, had the entire street out of action for over 3 months (tough luck on those with drives onto the street) and restored the entire surface before the Luz triathlon of Apr 25.  And I suspect that deadline was met mainly because RdC was part of the triathlon route.

Google Earth shows Rua HNB had not been restored by June 2007.

I have seen a photo, I believe on this forum, of traffic going the 'wrong' way on Direita i.e. against the normal one-way system.  Like a fool, I don't seem to have noted where that was or bagged the photo.  If traffic was going the wrong way, then it would seem that temporary diversions were in place.  That would make sense, as traffic in significant chunks of Luz depends on Direita being at least part open.

Here's where the problematic bit kicks in.  I am surround by people who could shed light on this aspect, but attempting to discuss the case here invariably leads to a swift change of topic.  Nobody who was here at the time is interested, other than wishing the media would go somewhere else.
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2015, 03:12:36 PM »
Is there really much more to be said about who was where and who did what on the third May as far as the Drs McCann and their friends are concerned ... over eight years of scrutiny and speculation must surely have accomplished that?

Maybe if that same scrutiny had been directed towards the people reportedly seen by witnesses prior to that date Madeleine McCann's case might have reached resolution.

DCI Redwood asked who the 'charity collector' was who called at apartment 5A at the end of April.

He was interested in the 'charity collector' who was at a property on the Rua do Ramalhete in the late afternoon of the day Madeleine disappeared.

There we have two individuals whose timelines might very well be of interest.  One at the apartment in the days before the McCann family's occupancy.  The other in the Rua do Ramalhete which parallels Rua Dr Agostinho da Siva in the hours before Madeleine disappeared.

Mark Williams-Thomas, as well as many very experienced law enforcement professionals are of the opinion that Madeleine was abducted. In my opinion we have two individuals worthy of being traced and either ruled in or ruled out as suspects involved in Madeleine's disappearance ... yet they were off the radar until the Scotland Yard investigation?

Wow ... but meantime like the original investigation, we can continue rearranging the chairs in the tapas restaurant and working out how long a person should spend in the toilet ... but attempt to trace a suspicious man?? ... never!

Is Nicola even interested or has it all been resolved to her satisfaction?  Quite rightly, she seems reluctant to tell us.

As an aside, is it about a year since Redwood departed the scene
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:19:26 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2015, 03:34:59 PM »
He could have, but he didn't mention it.  Unless he shot off and  left Kate to close the patio door at 8 ish, he would know how it had been left.  He knew that Matt hadn't entered at 9 ish but only listened at the window, which was his stated reason for rushing back shortly after.

My point is what if there had been a terrible accident which involved Madeleine accessing the balcony through the patio doors. Do you think he would be truthful about the doors being open in those circumstances ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2015, 03:36:58 PM »
I fancy I heard he was taking some external qualification from a minor university, though hopefully not this one - http://cynicalb........s.com/ubs/index.html

seems it was a Phd at Birmingham

ferryman

« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2015, 03:40:56 PM »
Is Nicola even interested or has it all been resolved to her satisfaction?  Quite rightly, she seems reluctant to tell us.

As an aside, is it about a year since Redwood departed the scene

Nicola has declined to comment publicly. 

There is no reason to suppose that Redwood's words have been, in any way, superseded by events since his departure.

stephen25000

« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2015, 03:42:17 PM »

There is no reason to suppose that Redwood's words have been, in any way, superseded by events since his departure.

So you are on first names terms with her. 8(>((

Offline jassi

« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2015, 03:43:00 PM »

You mean they have made no progress in that area since then?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #205 on: October 01, 2015, 04:03:03 PM »

Why ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

ferryman

« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2015, 04:15:23 PM »
You mean they have made no progress in that area since then?

No ...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #207 on: October 01, 2015, 04:19:05 PM »
No ...

So what progress has been made ?

ferryman

« Reply #208 on: October 01, 2015, 04:35:56 PM »
So what progress has been made ?

No one (outside the investigation) knows ...

Offline jassi

« Reply #209 on: October 01, 2015, 04:37:37 PM »
Not even the Home Secretary or the PM ?

Or maybe not -