Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262490 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2015, 12:35:07 AM »
And this is connected to woke and wandered, How?

DW was out looking for a wandering child so I'm trying to work out what time this would be when she went straight to 5A for 10 minutes then left and retrieved items from the table and returned to 5A for a second time. She then went to look after the kids so when did she go to the roadworks? The streets were deserted in that area except for Jes walking around so a child would be easily heard with witnesses who were out on their balconies close by i.e. Moyes, Berry/Balu and Fenn would be aware for any further crying. I can't believe the child out alone scared in the dark wouldn't be heard by anyone and with the amount of checks going on she was bound to meet one of them before anyone else. The bed was tidy and she was barefoot. There's a lot of evidence against that theory.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 12:39:14 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2015, 12:39:10 AM »
And this is connected to woke and wandered, How?
It could be relevant because DW on her short search would have chosen her route using female instinct. A wandering child would also chose a route instinctively. So the two routes may be similar or even the same.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2015, 09:16:44 AM »
DW was out looking for a wandering child so I'm trying to work out what time this would be when she went straight to 5A for 10 minutes then left and retrieved items from the table and returned to 5A for a second time. She then went to look after the kids so when did she go to the roadworks? The streets were deserted in that area except for Jes walking around so a child would be easily heard with witnesses who were out on their balconies close by i.e. Moyes, Berry/Balu and Fenn would be aware for any further crying. I can't believe the child out alone scared in the dark wouldn't be heard by anyone and with the amount of checks going on she was bound to meet one of them before anyone else. The bed was tidy and she was barefoot. There's a lot of evidence against that theory.
Yes there are indications against the wandering theory. No shoes is one. Not being seen by anyone is another. Not being heard by anyone is another. But it is physically possible so needs to be considered. IMO if it did happen, with no shoes, it would be for a very short distance.

ferryman

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2015, 09:26:38 AM »
Yes there are indications against the wandering theory. No shoes is one. Not being seen by anyone is another. Not being heard by anyone is another. But it is physically possible so needs to be considered. IMO if it did happen, with no shoes, it would be for a very short distance.

Yes, Madeleine's shoes were found in the villa and Kate attests that all the gates were closed and the doors shut when she made her check ....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2015, 09:47:42 AM »
Yes, Madeleine's shoes were found in the villa and Kate attests that all the gates were closed and the doors shut when she made her check ....
The stairgate may be "closed" but if it's not also locked it is easy as pie to swing it open and swing it closed. To lock it involves lifting the whole gate slightly so the lugs at the bottom engage over the bottom bar, then operating a lever which applies pressure of a rubber pad against the wall. No-one mentions doing this.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2015, 12:11:13 AM »
The street entrance of the tapas compound entrance appears (2015) to have an electric door. There is a keypad on the wall next to it to enter a code number. On the door is a symbol of a person and maybe a button? There is no handle. Was the door like this in 2007? Was the door closed during evening 3 May 2007? If a small child went there and tried to open the door from the street would they be able to?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:16:08 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2015, 01:27:07 AM »
The street entrance of the tapas compound entrance appears (2015) to have an electric door. There is a keypad on the wall next to it to enter a code number. On the door is a symbol of a person and maybe a button? There is no handle. Was the door like this in 2007? Was the door closed during evening 3 May 2007? If a small child went there and tried to open the door from the street would they be able to?

I remember reading somewhere that the general public couldn't access the pool area from the street at that time, it was done through the Tapas entrance.
There was a clip in a video of GM entering through the double glass door of the Tapas bar & I think it may have been an automatic door. Can you recall which video that was on? Wasn't there a reception desk inside?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2015, 02:07:53 AM »
I remember reading somewhere that the general public couldn't access the pool area from the street at that time, it was done through the Tapas entrance.
There was a clip in a video of GM entering through the double glass door of the Tapas bar & I think it may have been an automatic door. Can you recall which video that was on? Wasn't there a reception desk inside?
GM going in through tapas reception doors http://youtu.be/atfDV7imHHY?t=5m59s but both doors are already fixed in open position so tells us nothing.
MB going out through tapas reception doors http://youtu.be/6yFZ2eVuC4Q?t=14m20s here the inner door is closed so he has to somehow open it but at that moment the video is edited and we can't see how he opens the doors.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 02:10:53 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2015, 02:46:24 AM »
GM going in through tapas reception doors http://youtu.be/atfDV7imHHY?t=5m59s but both doors are already fixed in open position so tells us nothing.
MB going out through tapas reception doors http://youtu.be/6yFZ2eVuC4Q?t=14m20s here the inner door is closed so he has to somehow open it but at that moment the video is edited and we can't see how he opens the doors.

Have a look at the Despatches video from about 7.20 onwards, as there are some good shots of the doors. I think you'll probably be best placed to work out if they're automatic or not as I haven't spotted a door handle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InJLmyakzeE

Offline pegasus

« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2015, 02:55:13 AM »
Have a look at the Despatches video from about 7.20 onwards, as there are some good shots of the doors. I think you'll probably be best placed to work out if they're automatic or not as I haven't spotted a door handle.
http://youtu.be/InJLmyakzeE?t=7m6s here the outer door is closed, and at 7m40s you can see something on the door where a handle would be but it's not a handle.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2015, 03:04:37 AM »

If you stop it at 7:40 ... below the red sticker I think I can see a handle ... in the frames just prior to that, I think there is a weather-strip at the bottom.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2015, 03:15:21 AM »
If you stop it at 7:40 ... below the red sticker I think I can see a handle ... in the frames just prior to that, I think there is a weather-strip at the bottom.
There is "no dogs" sign, which would be silly if the door was left open until tapas bar closed (midnight) because stray dogs would just walk in, so IMO this door was closed during the adult dinner 3rd May.

I think it is not a handle but it is an electric control? Would a child be able to operate it?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 03:17:47 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2015, 03:19:04 AM »
The central 3rd of the door seems to be the part which opens, seemingly sliding to one side?? Would that be automatic or opened by the small black knob or whatever that object is?

I also notice at 7.03 the side gate has a chain on it (night shot) but later on when the experts are viewing it by day discussing an abduction scenario they make reference to the gate having no lock on it. There is also no reference to the safety gate.I wonder if there was a chain there during the McCanns' holiday?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2015, 03:33:56 AM »
The central 3rd of the door seems to be the part which opens, seemingly sliding to one side?? Would that be automatic or opened by the small black knob or whatever that object is?

I also notice at 7.03 the side gate has a chain on it (night shot) but later on when the experts are viewing it by day discussing an abduction scenario they make reference to the gate having no lock on it. There is also no reference to the safety gate.I wonder if there was a chain there during the McCanns' holiday?
Yes the central third opens, IMO it hinges inwards electrically, operated by that control, and then closes automatically? It does not look like a handle. Would a child be able to operate it? If not then venturing further down street might be explained?
There were 4 of these controls IMO, one on each side of the outer and inner doors. In streetview 2015 the outside control on the outer door has been removed and replaced by a code keypad on the wall, but you can see a control on the inner door is still there.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 03:43:44 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2015, 03:38:23 AM »
Yes the central third opens, IMO it hinges inwards electrically, operated by that control, and then closes automatically? It does not look like a handle. Would a child be able to operate it?
There were 4 of these controls, one on each side of the outer and inner doors. In streetview 2015 the outside control on the outer door has been removed and replaced by a code keypad on the wall, but you can see a control on the inner door is still there.

I will search tomorrow, but I seem to remember something about a special card of some description was required. Is that a slot on the left of the handle?
Night all.