Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262489 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #315 on: October 14, 2015, 01:50:41 PM »
Thankyou Misty. Very interesting. Do you think it is was a card to show to staff to gain access to through tapas reception, or a plastic card that one must insert in a slot to open the electric doors of the tapas reception entrance?

If the child wandered downhill would she have been able to open the tapas reception doors?

When asked, he says that in order to enter the restaurant it is necessary to present a guest card at the restaurant reception. However, and only for this year the restaurant has been open to public from outside the resort but that in any case he does not remember having seen anyone who was not a guest having had a meal there.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RICARDO-A-D-L-OLIVEIRA.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #316 on: October 14, 2015, 05:00:18 PM »
When asked, he says that in order to enter the restaurant it is necessary to present a guest card at the restaurant reception. However, and only for this year the restaurant has been open to public from outside the resort but that in any case he does not remember having seen anyone who was not a guest having had a meal there.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RICARDO-A-D-L-OLIVEIRA.htm

Thank you, well found.
Here is an elaboration of the access card (I wonder if it was the electronic type):-

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RITA_SILVA.htm

*snipped*
Concerning the keys to the apartments of Mark Warner clients, the keys are given by the OC reception to Mark Warner who gives them to the clients.

The same is the case with an access card which allows for access to all the services of the OC. This card too, is treated as is the keys (above) and is handed out one per person. Mark Warner hands these cards to its clients.

These access cards are given to each client (including babies and children), and besides permitting access to services offered by the Ocean Club, is equally used for buying drinks and food.
 Later, these charges are added to the respective apartment.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This piece is interesting:-
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ELISA.htm      (trainee receptionist, at Tapas that day until 1900)
*snipped*
She does not remember this year whether somebody entered the reception and went to the pool or the restaurant without due authorization. In any event, on previous years, namely last year, several children and adults entered the premises without authorization in order to use the pool.

Access to the Tapas Bar/Restaurant seems to have been a mass of contradictions. On the one hand, guests had to have an access card to dine and booking a table was difficult. On the other hand, it was open to the public. I wonder how the owner/occupiers managed?
So theoretically, anyone could have been in the bar/restaurant/pool area that night, possibly watching the parents' movements.

Could Madeleine have opened the door on her own? She had been through it enough times with her parents and the nannies to have watched how it opened - it must have opened automatically via a sensor if there was no proper handle or cardswipe

Offline Brietta

« Reply #317 on: October 14, 2015, 05:52:03 PM »
Thank you, well found.
Here is an elaboration of the access card (I wonder if it was the electronic type):-

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RITA_SILVA.htm

*snipped*
Concerning the keys to the apartments of Mark Warner clients, the keys are given by the OC reception to Mark Warner who gives them to the clients.

The same is the case with an access card which allows for access to all the services of the OC. This card too, is treated as is the keys (above) and is handed out one per person. Mark Warner hands these cards to its clients.

These access cards are given to each client (including babies and children), and besides permitting access to services offered by the Ocean Club, is equally used for buying drinks and food.
 Later, these charges are added to the respective apartment.

This piece is interesting:-
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ELISA.htm      (trainee receptionist, at Tapas that day until 1900)
*snipped*
She does not remember this year whether somebody entered the reception and went to the pool or the restaurant without due authorization. In any event, on previous years, namely last year, several children and adults entered the premises without authorization in order to use the pool.

Access to the Tapas Bar/Restaurant seems to have been a mass of contradictions. On the one hand, guests had to have an access card to dine and booking a table was difficult. On the other hand, it was open to the public. I wonder how the owner/occupiers managed?
So theoretically, anyone could have been in the bar/restaurant/pool area that night, possibly watching the parents' movements.

Could Madeleine have opened the door on her own? She had been through it enough times with her parents and the nannies to have watched how it opened - it must have opened automatically via a sensor if there was no proper handle or cardswipe

However they were operating it seems to have been a haphazard situation indeed.

Was it Jez who popped in to use the toilet?  He may have had his guest card on him, but if the door opened using a sensor he wouldn't have needed to.  I wonder if it was normal practice for members of the public just to pop in to use the toilet?

What was the system for carry-out meals?  Did they have to be telephone booked or were members of the public able to pop in and wait for a meal to be made for them?

The fact that anyone at all could have been in the tapas  makes even more of a nonsense of the amateur detective hours spent poring over the list of diners.

I think it is becoming clearer that theoretically Madeleine could indeed have reached the tapas ... if open to the public I think the use of a card is ruled out in favour of an automated opening system.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2015, 06:47:56 PM »
Were the tapas reception doors closed and if so did the child know how to open them?

Offline misty

« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2015, 06:53:30 PM »
Were the tapas reception doors closed and if so did the child know how to open them?

If they were automated by sensor then Madeleine would not have required any prior instruction.
As I said before, she must have been through them daily with the nannies on her way to tennis or high tea so, if any manual operating was required, it would have depended on her observation skills.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2015, 10:00:10 PM »
If they were automated by sensor then Madeleine would not have required any prior instruction.
As I said before, she must have been through them daily with the nannies on her way to tennis or high tea so, if any manual operating was required, it would have depended on her observation skills.
A pressure mat would depend on the child being heavy enough. An infra red beam would depend on the child being tall enough.
Any way, add the italic words "it was like dining at the end of the garden but with an electric door on a public street which was invisible from the table, between dining table and house "

Offline pegasus

« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2015, 10:05:43 PM »
"a road that runs parallel to the supermarket near to the Tapas Bar and the McCanns' apartment" (rmorgan statement)
Q. Which road is accurately described by that description?
A. Rua Martins.
ETA map large round inspection covers on R Martins
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 10:50:21 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #322 on: October 22, 2015, 03:34:28 PM »
Brit tourist RM clearly stated seeing an open manhole that night and said he thought someone could have not seen it in the dark and fallen down it. I thought that was the only mention of a manhole that night, but then I found this

"I thought maybe she had fallen down a manhole ..."
(source: brit tourist [Name removed] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504950/British-witnesses-We-saw-blond-men-balcony-Madeleine-apartment.html )

Is it possible that tourist [Name removed] saw the same open manhole which tourist RM saw?
Is this a way in the MWT theory for someone to instantly disappear from the street without any need for an abductor?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 03:40:37 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #323 on: October 22, 2015, 03:56:02 PM »
Unless it suffers death, or receives a devastating head injury while falling in this hole, any small child is likely to be screaming its little head off, so is likely be noticed .
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:01:29 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #324 on: October 22, 2015, 04:27:09 PM »
Unless it suffers death, or receives a devastating head injury while falling in this hole, any small child is likely to be screaming its little head off, so is likely be noticed .
That may be true but only if there no possibility of forced horizontal motion. So that rules out manholes for mainswater, elec, gas, cable, phone, and probably foulwater too
This leaves only the type rainwater which is larger diam pipe.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:32:45 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #325 on: October 22, 2015, 04:52:13 PM »
Brit tourist RM clearly stated seeing an open manhole that night and said he thought someone could have not seen it in the dark and fallen down it. I thought that was the only mention of a manhole that night, but then I found this

(source: brit tourist [Name removed] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504950/British-witnesses-We-saw-blond-men-balcony-Madeleine-apartment.html )

Is it possible that tourist [Name removed] saw the same open manhole which tourist RM saw?
Is this a way in the MWT theory for someone to instantly disappear from the street without any need for an abductor?

She sounds very much like the type of person who if she had noticed an open manhole would have ensured it was thoroughly checked out, particularly if there was the slightest chance a child could be in it.
At the time she thought Madeleine had only wandered and she checked bins for her, therefore I think if she had seen an uncovered manhole in the areas she searched, she would have reported it.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #326 on: October 22, 2015, 05:16:52 PM »
She sounds very much like the type of person who if she had noticed an open manhole would have ensured it was thoroughly checked out, particularly if there was the slightest chance a child could be in it.
At the time she thought Madeleine had only wandered and she checked bins for her, therefore I think if she had seen an uncovered manhole in the areas she searched, she would have reported it.
IMO the only logical explanation for witness [Name removed] saying "I thought maybe she had fallen down a manhole" is that she had actually seen an open manhole.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 05:20:25 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #327 on: October 22, 2015, 05:23:33 PM »
What is round and exactly half-way between the lamppost and the reception door?
It's not a riddle.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:18:58 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #328 on: October 22, 2015, 07:03:04 PM »
IMO the only logical explanation for witness [Name removed] saying "I thought maybe she had fallen down a manhole" is that she had actually seen an open manhole.

She was an excellent witness who noted quite a few details which others may have glossed over.

Had she seen an open manhole she would have said so.  Had she seen an open manhole it is my opinion she would have called it to the attention of other searchers and had it checked out.

The continuation of her sentence mentioning the manhole was " ... ,or hit her head".  The manhole was a throwaway remark ... such as 'vanished into thin air'.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #329 on: October 22, 2015, 08:04:14 PM »

I think the article about tourist [Name removed] has to be taken with a dose of salt. As far as we know JW didn't search at all;

As they and the other holidaymakers combed the area, Mrs Jensen met another member of her tennis coaching group, TV producer Jez Wilkins.
"Jez told me it was Gerry's daughter we were looking for. I hadn't realised before that moment.
"Jez said that he knew Gerry had checked the children because he had met him coming back from the apartment."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504950/British-witnesses-We-saw-blond-men-balcony-Madeleine-apartment.html#ixzz3pKDNQZkh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0