Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262491 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #405 on: October 29, 2015, 10:56:49 PM »
The first action to take when a child goes missing is to search the immediate area.  Nine times out of ten the child will be found ... on the occasion the child is not there ...

What do you suggest the searchers should do ... sit around and wait for the child to wander back?

I was not talking about the searchers.

I was talking about the parents claim of an abductor. They both noticed something wasn't right so they checked. Gerry claims they were all sleeping, kate claims she knew immediatly Maddie was abducted!?

which is it to be?

doors open /ajar
 Maddie on top of the bed/ Maddie snuggled under the covers.
 It was a warm night /cold night
why were they so confused? were they drunk/under the influence of drugs why can't they recall with great accuracy their daughters last moment with them?  Thoughougly strange!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #406 on: October 29, 2015, 11:15:20 PM »
I was not talking about the searchers.

I was talking about the parents claim of an abductor. They both noticed something wasn't right so they checked. Gerry claims they were all sleeping, kate claims she knew immediatly Maddie was abducted!?

which is it to be?

doors open /ajar
 Maddie on top of the bed/ Maddie snuggled under the covers.
 It was a warm night /cold night
why were they so confused? were they drunk/under the influence of drugs why can't they recall with great accuracy their daughters last moment with them?  Thoughougly strange!

An entirely hypothetical question ~ as one can only surmise that if you have children your eyes have never left them for a second ~ ever.

If you walk into your child's bedroom and she is missing from her bed ... after a search, she is nowhere to be found on the premises ... but the window of the bedroom is open ... what would you think?

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:32:05 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #407 on: October 29, 2015, 11:29:51 PM »
An entirely hypothetical question ~ as one can only surmise that if you have children your eyes have never left them for a second ~ ever.

If you walk into your child's bedroom and she is missing from her bed ... after a search, she is nowhere to be found on the premises ... but the window of the bedroom is open ... what would you think?

If your child were to be missing

IF...... Is an interesting word

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #408 on: October 29, 2015, 11:39:11 PM »
This theory is impossible as Madeleine wasnn't able to:

1. Open shutter
2. Open window
3. Leave doors ajar
4. Open patio curtain
5. Open patio doors
6. Close patio curtain
7. Close patio doors
8. Open gate doors
9. Close gate doors

Unless:
Gerry left the front door open by mistake and she used the front door but then she would need to shut the front door after she exited and after opening the shutter and the window in her bedroom prior to it.. Mathematically speaking this would be a little too much of a coincidence.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #409 on: October 29, 2015, 11:53:21 PM »
(snip) ... If you walk into your child's bedroom and she is missing from her bed ... after a search, she is nowhere to be found on the premises ... but the window of the bedroom is open ... what would you think?
I would search the premises again Brietta - this time very thoroughly.

Offline mercury

« Reply #410 on: October 30, 2015, 12:01:37 AM »
This theory is impossible as Madeleine wasnn't able to:

1. Open shutter
2. Open window
3. Leave doors ajar
4. Open patio curtain
5. Open patio doors
6. Close patio curtain
7. Close patio doors
8. Open gate doors
9. Close gate doors

Unless:
Gerry left the front door open by mistake and she used the front door but then she would need to shut the front door after she exited and after opening the shutter and the window in her bedroom prior to it.. Mathematically speaking this would be a little too much of a coincidence.

Your bullet list is hearsay unfortunately, wheres the hard evidence?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #411 on: October 30, 2015, 12:03:40 AM »
... you'd be amazed at how many cases there have been like that - parent finds child missing, searches the property, child not found, calls police, and search dogs and volunteers are scouring the streets and fields, and then an hour or two later eventually one person actually thinks to search the property properly and - voila!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #412 on: October 30, 2015, 12:04:51 AM »
I would search the premises again Brietta - this time very thoroughly.

In Madeleine's case they were occupying a sparsely furnished holiday apartment with few places for a child to secrete herself or for a body to be hidden by a third party.

The fact that of the numerous people in the apartment, including GNR soldiers, none recorded the exact detail of exactly where and what was searched (top cupboards?) is inconvenient.
It does not mean that the apartment wasn't thoroughly searched by those individuals following through on the initial desperate search when Madeleine was first missed by her mother.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #413 on: October 30, 2015, 12:10:28 AM »
... you'd be amazed at how many cases there have been like that - parent finds child missing, searches the property, child not found, calls police, and search dogs and volunteers are scouring the streets and fields, and then an hour or two later eventually one person actually thinks to search the premises properly and - voila!

No I wouldn't.

Nor would I be amazed at how often children are abducted and found wandering nearby or at a distance ... sometimes dead and sometimes not found.

In Madeleine's case ... if your theory that she could be found in the house is viable ... where is she?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #414 on: October 30, 2015, 12:16:40 AM »
In Madeleine's case they were occupying a sparsely furnished holiday apartment with few places for a child to secrete herself or for a body to be hidden by a third party.

The fact that of the numerous people in the apartment, including GNR soldiers, none recorded the exact detail of exactly where and what was searched (top cupboards?) is inconvenient.
It does not mean that the apartment wasn't thoroughly searched by those individuals following through on the initial desperate search when Madeleine was first missed by her mother.
Fair enough Brietta, obviously the statements don't describe every single place each person searched inside the apartment, so we don't see anyone actually ever saying explicitly "I pulled the sofa out so I could look behind it" or "I didn't just glance in the cupboard I actually pulled stuff out and looked under and inside everything in there".
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 12:20:53 AM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #415 on: October 30, 2015, 12:26:48 AM »
Fair enough Brietta, obviously the statements don't describe every single place each person searched inside the apartment, so we don't see anyone actually ever saying explicitly "I pulled the sofa out so I could look behind it" or "I didn't just glance in the cupboard I actually pulled stuff out and looked under and inside everything in there".

I think the crime scene photographs give the clue that the little clothing they had with them in the wardrobes had indeed been pulled about as you suggest.  It was higgledy-piggledy suggesting it had been pulled out and the cupboard checked.

Offline mercury

« Reply #416 on: October 30, 2015, 12:30:10 AM »
I think the crime scene photographs give the clue that the little clothing they had with them in the wardrobes had indeed been pulled about as you suggest.  It was higgledy-piggledy suggesting it had been pulled out and the cupboard checked.
Or they were just messy and on hols...which  is ok for a family of five you wouldng expect anythng less...more of a normal explanation than a dawn raid by police chucking stuff everywhere lol

Offline pegasus

« Reply #417 on: October 30, 2015, 12:32:36 AM »
No I wouldn't.

Nor would I be amazed at how often children are abducted and found wandering nearby or at a distance ... sometimes dead and sometimes not found.

In Madeleine's case ... if your theory that she could be found in the house is viable ... where is she?
Yes there are many cases where the child is found to have wandered and I'm not ruling that out. But I think the apartment was incompletely searched during that understandable panic. Of course even if that is true it doesn't mean the child was there, it just makes it a theoretically possible thing.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #418 on: October 30, 2015, 12:41:34 AM »
I think the pile of clothes on that cupboard shelf was a pile of already-worn clothing awaiting wash Brietta and not neatly folded clean clothes but I will have to read the statements again.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #419 on: October 30, 2015, 12:47:39 AM »
Or they were just messy and on hols...which  is ok for a family of five you wouldng expect anythng less...more of a normal explanation than a dawn raid by police chucking stuff everywhere lol
Wasn't that pile a laundry pile Mercury according to statements? If so it would have started out as an untidy pile, so it being also an untidy pile in PJ photo does not prove it was disturbed by searchers at all.