Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262469 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #420 on: October 30, 2015, 12:54:01 AM »
Or they were just messy and on hols...which  is ok for a family of five you wouldng expect anythng less...more of a normal explanation than a dawn raid by police chucking stuff everywhere lol

I would not expect it of this family.

I think their clothes would have been folded when put away in the wardrobe, believe me it is the only way to deal with clothing for a family of five.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #421 on: October 30, 2015, 01:00:14 AM »

I think their clothes would have been folded when put away in the wardrobe, believe me it is the only way to deal with clothing for a family of five.
But surely a laundry pile would be unfolded clothes?
"a pile of dirty clothes" GM 7 Sept
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:03:22 AM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #422 on: October 30, 2015, 01:01:24 AM »

*&*%£

Get real

Offline Brietta

« Reply #423 on: October 30, 2015, 01:12:43 AM »
But surely a laundry pile would be unfolded clothes?
"a pile of dirty clothes" GM 7 Sept

I think it would be unusual for anyone to put dirty laundry into a wardrobe. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #424 on: October 30, 2015, 01:37:04 AM »
This apartment did not come with a laundry basket, and I doubt the family took a laundry basket with them from UK, therefore a wardrobe is the best place for a laundry pile IMO.
Anyway GM says its a laundry pile.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #425 on: October 30, 2015, 07:00:37 AM »

Perhaps the cleaner did it so she could do her job? Apparently the group were pretty disorganised;

The only comment she remembered concerned the clutter in the apartments, mainly clothing which was left all around the place.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FATIMA_ESPADA.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #426 on: October 30, 2015, 09:31:44 AM »
This apartment did not come with a laundry basket, and I doubt the family took a laundry basket with them from UK, therefore a wardrobe is the best place for a laundry pile IMO.
Anyway GM says its a laundry pile.

You know this ... how?

Irrespective whether or not there was a laundry basket in the apartment ... who puts dirty clothing into a wardrobe?
Dirty clothing smells.
At the very least it would be put into carrier bags to be transported home ... also the apartment did have a washing machine which the occupants had been shown how to operate.

I should take what GM says about anything at face value??? ... there are too many inaccuracies emanating from that particular source for it to be considered sound.

Sorry about that mix-up.

I am not familiar with that statement from GM or as I would prefer Dr Gerry McCann ... do you have a cite?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 10:21:55 AM by Brietta »

stephen25000

« Reply #427 on: October 30, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »
You know this ... how?

Irrespective whether or not there was a laundry basket in the apartment ... who puts dirty clothing into a wardrobe?
Dirty clothing smells.
At the very least it would be put into carrier bags to be transported home ... also the apartment did have a washing machine which the occupants had been shown how to operate.

I should take what GM says about anything at face value??? ... there are too many inaccuracies emanating from that particular source for it to be considered sound.

Are you experienced in criminal investigations ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #428 on: October 30, 2015, 09:57:54 AM »

Woke and Wandered, if you please.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #429 on: October 30, 2015, 10:06:53 AM »
You know this ... how?

Dirty clothing smells.

GM?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #430 on: October 30, 2015, 10:18:30 AM »
GM?

Thank you Slarti ... initials confuse me ... I much prefer full names to be used.  I was of course referring to GA as an unreliable source ... I shall amend accordingly.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #431 on: October 30, 2015, 11:03:52 AM »
You know this ... how?

Dirty clothing smells.

Sorry about that mix-up.

I am not familiar with that statement from GM or as I would prefer Dr Gerry McCann ... do you have a cite?

It seems the McCanns put dirty clothes into a wardrobe;

When asked about the contents of the wardrobe in his room that can be seen in the photographs, he says that on top is a suitcase and below a pile of dirty clothes that he cannot make out. This wardrobe was opened to look for Madeleine.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #432 on: October 30, 2015, 08:56:04 PM »
Woke and Wandered, if you please.
Experts MWT and O'C both published theories that the child woke and walked down the garden steps and downhill along Rua Martins.
MWT said as far as Tapas reception.
O'C said a bit further to supermarket car park.
Reasonable theories IMO.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:00:36 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #433 on: October 31, 2015, 01:49:18 AM »
Experts MWT and O'C both published theories that the child woke and walked down the garden steps and downhill along Rua Martins.
MWT said as far as Tapas reception.
O'C said a bit further to supermarket car park.
Reasonable theories IMO.

It is a theory, but one without a modicum of proof to support it and the majority of investigators have moved on from there ... Scotland Yard and the Policia Judiciaria being the latest.

stephen25000

« Reply #434 on: October 31, 2015, 07:15:57 AM »
It is a theory, but one without a modicum of proof to support it and the majority of investigators have moved on from there ... Scotland Yard and the Policia Judiciaria being the latest.

It seems to have escaped your attention, once again, that there is no proof of abduction either. forensically or otherwise.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:26:25 AM by John »