Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262470 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #465 on: November 02, 2015, 09:24:23 PM »
look at children harmed by parents... I can't be bothered to look up the statisitics now

non biological parents
history of hard drug abuse
low socio economic group
low intelligence
history of abuse

then of course there would be a conspiracy by the tapas to cover up a murder

You misunderstand. In cases of child disappearance, particularly if the child is under 5 years of age the parents and others close to the child must be investigated and eliminated. That's police best practice. The police are not judges or juries, their job is not to decide whether someone is innocent or guilty, they work to procedures. As an ex policeman MWT would know that. The McCanns accepted that principle also, they knew they had to be investigated.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2015, 09:25:14 PM »
then you think wrong....in the early days there was a statement from an expert in the field who said the mccanns did not fit the profile...do you think they may have murdered maddie

Cite?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2015, 09:27:50 PM »
Cite?

the last time..yesterday I provided a cite I was accused of cherrypicking....if you look at every filicide tyoub will see certain profiles...the mccanns do not fit....I certainly cannot be bothered to defend the mccanns against an accusation of murder...only a fool would think that possible

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #468 on: November 02, 2015, 09:30:33 PM »
the last time..yesterday I provided a cite I was accused of cherrypicking....if you look at every filicide tyoub will see certain profiles...the mccanns do not fit....I certainly cannot be bothered to defend the mccanns against an accusation of murder...only a fool would think that possible

Who is accusing them of murder?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2015, 09:31:42 PM »
Yes but if scared by someone opening window from outside, and if knew where parents were and headed straight there, it would barefoot take a minute or less to get to near tapas reception IMO.

I find it very difficult to believe that they told Madeleine where they were. As someone said, she wouldn't have gone to sleep if she knew they were leaving her, particularly after wondering where they were the last time she and her brother cried.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2015, 09:32:05 PM »

if no one is then the statistics re murder by parents are not relevant as I have said

Offline jassi

« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2015, 09:33:59 PM »

Probably nobody, but its a nice emotive word that stimulates high indignation levels
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2015, 09:35:58 PM »
Probably nobody, but its a nice emotive word that stimulates high indignation levels

Which is why dave chose to invoke it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #473 on: November 02, 2015, 09:38:28 PM »

so who introduced the figures for children harmed by parents and what is their relevance to this case

Offline jassi

« Reply #474 on: November 02, 2015, 09:39:39 PM »
I'm sure there are plenty of ways parents can harm their children without resorting to murder.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #475 on: November 02, 2015, 09:39:56 PM »

If you can't be bothered to do the research how can you justify telling other people to do it? It doesn't matter what 'experts' say, the statistics tell us that most children under 5 who disappear have been harmed. If they have, the most likely suspects are the parents, other family members or friends. Consequently that's the police starting point. I'm sure they have thoughts about the parents and others but you can't judge a book by it's cover and it's not their job to do so. Imagine what sort of trouble they'd be in if they said they didn't bother investigating the parents because they seemed too nice. Procedure is the answer, tick the boxes.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #476 on: November 02, 2015, 09:42:35 PM »
If you can't be bothered to do the research how can you justify telling other people to do it? It doesn't matter what 'experts' say, the statistics tell us that most children under 5 who disappear have been harmed. If they have, the most likely suspects are the parents, other family members or friends. Consequently that's the police starting point. I'm sure they have thoughts about the parents and others but you can't judge a book by it's cover and it's not their job to do so. Imagine what sort of trouble they'd be in if they said they didn't bother investigating the parents because they seemed too nice. Procedure is the answer, tick the boxes.

if you have read the previous posts you will see that I have said the PJ should have looked at the parents for this reason...but the mccanns do not fit the statistical model for parents who harm their children. The figures introduced by MW refer to murder and serious injury

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2015, 10:07:10 PM »
so who introduced the figures for children harmed by parents and what is their relevance to this case

I did. Go and read MWT's report in full then you may, just may,  understand the relevance cos you sure ain't listening to anyone else. I did my research, I recommended a full reading and I provided a link. Even the can't be bothered can find it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2015, 10:11:14 PM »
I did. Go and read MWT's report in full then you may, just may,  understand the relevance cos you sure ain't listening to anyone else. I did my research, I recommended a full reading and I provided a link. Even the can't be bothered can find it.

Because there is no suggestion the McCanns harmed maddie
Those figures have been quoted to support the McCanns guilt
They dont

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2015, 10:20:10 PM »
Because there is no suggestion the McCanns harmed maddie
Those figures have been quoted to support the McCanns guilt
They dont

if there was  would you  accept there  was i doubt it.....