Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262479 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #480 on: November 02, 2015, 10:21:54 PM »
Because there is no suggestion the McCanns harmed maddie
Those figures have been quoted to support the McCanns guilt
They dont

Every now and again i decide to ignore you. This is one of those times.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2015, 10:22:17 PM »
if there was  would you  accept there  was i doubt it.....

I wasn't talking to you

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #482 on: November 02, 2015, 10:23:38 PM »
Every now and again i decide to ignore you. This is one of those times.
Excellent
The quoted statistics do not suggest the McCanns were involved in maddies disappearance

Offline pegasus

« Reply #483 on: November 03, 2015, 01:15:44 AM »
I find it very difficult to believe that they told Madeleine where they were. As someone said, she wouldn't have gone to sleep if she knew they were leaving her, particularly after wondering where they were the last time she and her brother cried.
I don't know - it is certainly a question that could have been asked in the early PJ interviews, and in the rogs, of all 9 group members - to ask them all the group the essential question - Was the missing child told which restaurant the parents were at?

Let's hope Ms Wall has asked that question of all 9 in the more recent interviews in UK.

Offline mercury

« Reply #484 on: November 03, 2015, 01:23:49 AM »
I don't know - it is certainly a question that could have been asked in the early PJ interviews, and in the rogs, of all 9 group members - to ask them all the group the essential question - Was the missing child told which restaurant the parents were at?

Let's hope Ms Wall has asked that question of all 9 in the more recent interviews in UK.

Doesnt the fact that the friends of KM were told by her the door was left open so Madeleine could go find them if she woke up suggest they did tell her where they would be? or am I remembering the rogatory interview(s) wrong..
F PAYNE
She did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:29:54 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #485 on: November 03, 2015, 01:24:18 AM »
BTW that breakfast question on the 3rd  (this is to test if people can actually think of things from the child's point of view) - what exactly was the answer given? - or wasn't it answered? - is an answer actually ever mentioned anywhere in the statements or press interviews?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #486 on: November 03, 2015, 01:29:16 AM »
Doesnt the fact that the friends of KM were told by her the door was left open so Madeleine could go find them if she woke up suggest they did tell her where they would be? or am I remembering the rogatory interview(s) wrong..
Yes it's quite possible the father and/or mother told the child where they would be Mercury.

Offline mercury

« Reply #487 on: November 03, 2015, 01:31:35 AM »
Yes it's quite possible the father and/or mother told the child where they would be Mercury.
Yes possible,, but neither has ever ever mentioned it, it was after all a much larger deal than telling of other really small insignificant details!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #488 on: November 03, 2015, 01:33:32 AM »
Excellent
The quoted statistics do not suggest the McCanns were involved in maddies disappearance

I thought they were the parents so what are you going on about? Both the Portuguese and British thought so in 2007. What was Ricardo Paiva reported to have said in court?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:38:25 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #489 on: November 03, 2015, 01:36:38 AM »
BTW that breakfast question on the 3rd  (this is to test if people can actually think of things from the child's point of view) - what exactly was the answer given? - or wasn't it answered? - is an answer actually ever mentioned anywhere in the statements or press interviews?
Thats a negative, apart from hndsight thoughts and questions, like what dyou mean? when you were in the bath or being put to bed? = gerry mccann (what a stupid comment)

What dyou mean = kate mccann imagining a dry run by an abductor while they were out, again in hindsight

Neither parents took it seriously so.....?? they didnt take it seriously at the time, for whatever reason, make of it what you will
The most  OBVIOUS reason is that the parents were not there when the kids woke and cried, its not rocket science......the very fact that both of them did not acknowledge that possibility whilst admitting to being away at a big distance and out of sound and hearing fir at least half hour intervals  is laughable....at best
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:48:33 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #490 on: November 03, 2015, 01:48:16 AM »
Yes possible,, but neither has ever ever mentioned it, it was after all a much larger deal than telling of other really small insignificant details!
Everyone here has read/heard about the brekkie question - but did anyone else here think to ask the obvious - "Well ok that was the question, that's half of it, so what was the reply?"
(Mods: this is on topic because this is a  woke + wandered theory so it is important to know whether the child knew a specific restaurant to go to, or had no idea)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:52:25 AM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #491 on: November 03, 2015, 01:51:24 AM »
Everyone here has read/heard about the brekkie question - but did anyone else here think to ask the obvious - "Well ok that was the question, that's half of it, so what was the reply?"

If there was a reoly it hasnt been told to us...just thoughts on the question!

But of course then Madeleine "just dropped it" so wasnt a big deal for any of them seemingly

Offline pegasus

« Reply #492 on: November 03, 2015, 01:58:46 AM »
If there was a reoly it hasnt been told to us...just thoughts on the question!

But of course then Madeleine "just dropped it" so wasnt a big deal for any of them seemingly
No way do I accept "just dropped it" or anything like that as sufficient reason for the apparent absence of a reply Mercury.

Offline mercury

« Reply #493 on: November 03, 2015, 02:04:54 AM »
No way do I accept "just dropped it" or anything like that as sufficient reason for the apparent absence of a reply Mercury.

Well according to KM she asked Madeleine, "what do you mean?" "When was this" and she "just dropped it"

I wont make any comment about her comment that had Madeleine not been abducted the thought of that convo  have passed through her head again, but we know it did....through police statements....cough...let the apologisers explain even so! Im sure theres an innocent explanation

extras
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:15:14 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #494 on: November 03, 2015, 02:24:52 AM »
Well according to KM she asked Madeleine, "what do you mean?" "When was this" and she "just dropped it"
(snip) ... video ... (snip)
I wont make any comment about her comment that had Madeleine not been abducted the thought of that convo  have passed through her head again, but we know it did....through police statements....cough...let the apologisers explain even so! Im sure theres an innocent explanation
Fact is Merc there was a question, but then apparently no answer. If it had been answered straight away "in tapas restaurant then afterwards in tapas bar" then it couldn't have been dropped. It was obvious the question referred to Weds night isn't it?