Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262481 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #540 on: November 05, 2015, 09:07:05 PM »

I think he was a policeman for a while; DC?  Then he took an MA in criminology. Then he set up his own company and became an expert.

He was a constable / FLO for ten years then left
He did a degree in criminoloy (as did Pat Brown but of course she s crazy so dengrated all the time!)
He is an investigative journalist these days and has had a couple of successes
He concentrates on child sex abuse
He set up a company advising on child  protection...have no idea on that detail
He is a talking head with some experience and knowledge in the area but no expert on police dogs therefore any comments made on that front can safely be taken wth a pinch of salt
I skimmed through his report, it wasnt bad but it was a bit slapdash in places (as if he had skimmed through the police files) and of course he has ommitted certain things! But as a "journalist" I find hm not too bad compared to the other pantomime figures

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #541 on: November 05, 2015, 09:11:52 PM »
Why was now in PDL
At whose request
There is no doubt he was extremely supportive of the McCanns and critical of the dog's alerts

They wouldn't talk to him though

No review on this subject can ever hope to be definitive, and so, for example, while the
author has informally discussed the case with the McCann’s former press spokesman
Clarence Mitchell, he has not been interviewed formally, nor indeed have Kate or
Gerry McCann – despite a request to do so.

http://williams-thomas.co.uk/sites/default/files/Review%20of%20Madeleiene%20McCann%20Investigation.pdf
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #542 on: November 05, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »
They wouldn't talk to him though

No review on this subject can ever hope to be definitive, and so, for example, while the
author has informally discussed the case with the McCann’s former press spokesman
Clarence Mitchell, he has not been interviewed formally, nor indeed have Kate or
Gerry McCann – despite a request to do so.

http://williams-thomas.co.uk/sites/default/files/Review%20of%20Madeleiene%20McCann%20Investigation.pdf

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest...absolutely the correct thing to do ...no one criticised Grime on here when he refused to talk about the case. This is an ongoing investigation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #543 on: November 05, 2015, 09:28:02 PM »
He did a degree in criminoloy (as did Pat Brown but of course she s crazy so dengrated all the time!)
He is a talking head with some experience and knowledge in the area but no expert on police dogs therefore any comments made on that front can safely be taken wth a pinch of salt
I skimmed through his report, it wasnt bad but it was a bit slapdash in places (as if he had skimmed through the police files) and of course he has ommitted certain things! But as a "journalist" I find hm not too bad compared to the other pantomime figures

you would have understood it better had you read it properly. As far as his views re the dogs..." should be taken with a pinch of salt"...yet posters on here feel that their view re the dogs is quite valid. MWT is spot on re the dogs

stephen25000

« Reply #544 on: November 05, 2015, 09:29:10 PM »
you would have understood it better had you read it properly. As far as his views re the dogs..." should be taken with a pinch of salt"...yet posters on here feel that their view re the dogs is quite valid. MWT is spot on re the dogs

In your opinion, which is simply irrelevant.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #545 on: November 05, 2015, 09:55:31 PM »
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest...absolutely the correct thing to do ...no one criticised Grime on here when he refused to talk about the case. This is an ongoing investigation

A the time MWT asked to interview the McCanns no authorities were investigating the case.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #546 on: November 05, 2015, 10:02:26 PM »
A the time MWT asked to interview the McCanns no authorities were investigating the case.

it was and is still an unsolved case

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #547 on: November 05, 2015, 10:09:44 PM »
it was and is still an unsolved case

So what? They talked to everyone else.........oh, hang on, only if it was going to give them a platform to repeat their appeals. Answering questions was always low on their list of priorities. As MWT was reviewing the evidence he would have expected his questions to be answered.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #548 on: November 05, 2015, 10:26:14 PM »
So what? They talked to everyone else.........oh, hang on, only if it was going to give them a platform to repeat their appeals. Answering questions was always low on their list of priorities. As MWT was reviewing the evidence he would have expected his questions to be answered.

as you can's see why they wouldn't come on here and answer questions I don't expect a lot of sense out of you

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #549 on: November 05, 2015, 10:41:01 PM »
as you can's see why they wouldn't come on here and answer questions I don't expect a lot of sense out of you

You said they didn't speak to MWT because of an ongoing investigation. There wasn't one at the time. Then you said it was because it's an unsolved case. Nevertheless they have spoken to lots of other people. Now you've run out of ideas and attacked. How predictable.

I suggest it was because he wasn't following the official version with his 'woke and wandered'. After all, they knew that wasn't what happened. How, I don't know. Perhaps it was impossible for some reason.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #550 on: November 05, 2015, 10:50:35 PM »
You said they didn't speak to MWT because of an ongoing investigation. There wasn't one at the time. Then you said it was because it's an unsolved case. Nevertheless they have spoken to lots of other people. Now you've run out of ideas and attacked. How predictable.

I suggest it was because he wasn't following the official version with his 'woke and wandered'. After all, they knew that wasn't what happened. How, I don't know. Perhaps it was impossible for some reason.
you have your opinion and I have mind...and neither really matters

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #551 on: November 05, 2015, 11:23:06 PM »
you have your opinion and I have mind...and neither really matters

I just said that the McCanns refused to talk to him. it was you who tried (unsuccessfully) to explain why they wouldn't.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #552 on: November 06, 2015, 07:38:38 AM »
I just said that the McCanns refused to talk to him. it was you who tried (unsuccessfully) to explain why they wouldn't.

I gave the reason why I think they didn't talk to him...my opinion....don't think you are the arbiter of truth on this forum...that is delusional. We all have our own opinions and really...they count for nothing...including yours

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #553 on: November 06, 2015, 08:19:09 AM »

yet you want to think that amaral is an expert on the dogs and can deduce that Maddie died in the apartment....lots of hypocrisy there...no wonder he's getting humiliated by his own countries courts

stephen25000

« Reply #554 on: November 06, 2015, 08:25:12 AM »

yet you want to think that amaral is an expert on the dogs and can deduce that Maddie died in the apartment....lots of hypocrisy there...no wonder he's getting humiliated by his own countries courts

The ones taking him to court are the blessed mccanns.

In their pursuit of money and revenge.

As to the Portuguese people, there is no doubt the vast majority are pizzed off with the mccanns.