Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262470 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #555 on: November 06, 2015, 08:33:59 AM »
The ones taking him to court are the blessed mccanns.

In their pursuit of money and revenge.

As to the Portuguese people, there is no doubt the vast majority are pizzed off with the mccanns.

do  you know anything about the case...have a look at how many others have taken him to court

stephen25000

« Reply #556 on: November 06, 2015, 08:36:02 AM »
do  you know anything about the case...have a look at how many others have taken him to court

The only thing of relevance here, is the action taken by the mccanns, in their grubby attempts to get more money and revenge.

IMO of course.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #557 on: November 06, 2015, 08:51:12 AM »
I gave the reason why I think they didn't talk to him...my opinion....don't think you are the arbiter of truth on this forum...that is delusional. We all have our own opinions and really...they count for nothing...including yours

Unless an opinion is based on fact it's useless, as in your assertion that the McCanns didn't allow MWT an interview because of an ongoing investigation. Without an investigation existing that opinion is baseless, it's invented.

Until MWT answers the McCann's reasons for dismissing woke and wandered his theory is useless too. I can answer the McCann's arguments (in brackets). The McCanns say she;

Couldn't open the shutters. (No evidence they ever were open)
Wouldn't have drawn the curtains at the patio door back together when she exited. (Would she need to or just go behind them to open the door?)
Wouldn't have opened the child gate and closed it behind her, especially taking account of the child lock on it. (She could have, and she could have climbed over it, and who says it was closed and locked anyway)
Wouldn't have closed the side gate behind her. (Why not?)

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #558 on: November 06, 2015, 10:25:48 AM »
Unless an opinion is based on fact it's useless, as in your assertion that the McCanns didn't allow MWT an interview because of an ongoing investigation. Without an investigation existing that opinion is baseless, it's invented.

Until MWT answers the McCann's reasons for dismissing woke and wandered his theory is useless too. I can answer the McCann's arguments (in brackets). The McCanns say she;

Couldn't open the shutters. (No evidence they ever were open)
Wouldn't have drawn the curtains at the patio door back together when she exited. (Would she need to or just go behind them to open the door?)
Wouldn't have opened the child gate and closed it behind her, especially taking account of the child lock on it. (She could have, and she could have climbed over it, and who says it was closed and locked anyway)
Wouldn't have closed the side gate behind her. (Why not?)

you are confusing facts with your interpretation of the facts. There are very few absolute facts in this case. One fact here is that MWT said he did not consider the parents were criminally involved...that is a fact...whether you believe  statement has validity is a matter of opinion.
posters here have criticised his criticism of the dog's alerts saying he is not an expert...yet the same posters support amaral's opinion when he is not an expert and had no experience of cadaver dogs prior to this case...hypocrisy

stephen25000

« Reply #559 on: November 06, 2015, 10:33:42 AM »
you are confusing facts with your interpretation of the facts. There are very few absolute facts in this case. One fact here is that MWT said he did not consider the parents were criminally involved...that is a fact...whether you believe  statement has validity is a matter of opinion.
posters here have criticised his criticism of the dog's alerts saying he is not an expert...yet the same posters support amaral's opinion when he is not an expert and had no experience of cadaver dogs prior to this case...hypocrisy

It is MWT'S opinion.

Your posts simply reveal what is well known...............

The abduction hypothesis has gone nowhere.

Offline Lace

« Reply #560 on: November 06, 2015, 11:00:39 AM »
The only thing of relevance here, is the action taken by the mccanns, in their grubby attempts to get more money and revenge.

IMO of course.

So it was ok for Amaral to write a book to get money was it?  At least the money the McCann's hope to receive will go into the fund to find Madeleine and not to fund a lavish life style.

stephen25000

« Reply #561 on: November 06, 2015, 11:06:09 AM »
So it was ok for Amaral to write a book to get money was it?  At least the money the McCann's hope to receive will go into the fund to find Madeleine and not to fund a lavish life style.

Where has the money gone from the serialization tights in the 'sun' ?

and would you care to remind me how much of the fund was spent on 'searching' and not 'other expenses' ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #562 on: November 06, 2015, 11:15:50 AM »
It is MWT'S opinion.

Your posts simply reveal what is well known...............

The abduction hypothesis has gone nowhere.

MWT's opinion is that the parents are not involved
That is a fact
He is an experienced investigator
Another fact
He highlighted faults in the ph investigation
Fact

Does anyone know in what capacity he was in PDL

stephen25000

« Reply #563 on: November 06, 2015, 11:27:01 AM »
That is a fact
Another fact
Fact

FACT.

What he said is merely an opinion.

Has he highlighted faults in the current investigations, which are clearly running up a blind alley ?

Is he aware as well, there is no evidence of abduction in this case worth a damn ?

Offline Lace

« Reply #564 on: November 06, 2015, 11:44:04 AM »
Where has the money gone from the serialization tights in the 'sun' ?

and would you care to remind me how much of the fund was spent on 'searching' and not 'other expenses' ?

How would I know how much of the fund was spent on searching?   They employ people to man a switch board I would presume to take calls.

When you say other expenses do you mean suing?   I applaud all the suing they have done,  it was quite necessary.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #565 on: November 06, 2015, 11:46:10 AM »

The fact I was referring to is that parents choose not to be interviewed by MWT. If it's not a fact then he is telling lies. You choose to speculate as to why they didn't grant him an interview. You suggested it was because there was an ongoing investigation, but there wasn't. Therefore your speculation was not based on fact, it was just a guess. 
Result = happy posting.

stephen25000

« Reply #566 on: November 06, 2015, 11:46:37 AM »
How would I know how much of the fund was spent on searching?   They employ people to man a switch board I would presume to take calls.

When you say other expenses do you mean suing?   I applaud all the suing they have done,  it was quite necessary.

By all accounts, it was approximately 13% , and that percentage has been quoted on this forum before.

and you really didn't know that ?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:51:29 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #567 on: November 06, 2015, 11:51:36 AM »
That is a fact
Another fact
Fact

MWT gives no reason for believing the parents are not involved, so his opinion is simply that, his opinion with nothing to back it up.

Could you provide evidence of his experience? We only have his word for it as far as I know.

He has highlighted faults in the PJ investigation, but unless he has experience of organising such investigations his opinion is just another opinion.

He was in PdL at Sky's request, I believe.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #568 on: November 06, 2015, 12:06:40 PM »
By all accounts, it was approximately 13% , and that percentage has been quoted on this forum before.

and you really didn't know that ?

What exactly is your point Stephen?   grumbling about how much the fund spent on manning a switch board to find a missing child.

I don't post on this forum very often and so no I didn't know it was 13%  how exactly was that percentage arrived at?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #569 on: November 06, 2015, 08:10:31 PM »
MWT gives no reason for believing the parents are not involved, so his opinion is simply that, his opinion with nothing to back it up.

Could you provide evidence of his experience? We only have his word for it as far as I know.

He has highlighted faults in the PJ investigation, but unless he has experience of organising such investigations his opinion is just another opinion.

He was in PdL at Sky's request, I believe.

MWT is well qualified to give an informed opinion.....his CV is available on the net...you want to dismiss him because he knocks everything you believe in. I hadn't seen that report before but he has reached exactly the same conclusions that I have over the statements and the dogs and like me thinks the mcccanns are not criminally involved......nice to see someone in his position thinks exactly the same as me