Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262480 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #585 on: November 06, 2015, 10:05:35 PM »
Irrelevant.

This is an open forum.

not really ...mercury made a statement... I asked her to clarify it...she obviously cannot

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #586 on: November 06, 2015, 10:08:17 PM »
Has he reached his elastic limit ? @)(++(*

There is definitely something Hookey about that.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #587 on: November 06, 2015, 10:08:19 PM »
I see that MWT thought that Pistorius's shooting and killing of his girlfriend was a tragic accident.

So four shots were an accident ?

..and bearing in mind her mother stated on the night of her death that her daughter was planning to end the 'relationship'.

So what does that say about the judgement of MWT ?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:11:35 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #588 on: November 06, 2015, 10:11:45 PM »
There is definitely something Hookey about that.

it says more about you and members here...anyone who supports the mccanns will be ridiculed

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #589 on: November 06, 2015, 10:11:53 PM »
All future Off Topic and Insulting Posts will be Deleted in their entirety.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #590 on: November 06, 2015, 10:13:46 PM »
In his position? Please give a cite for his CV because I have heard he was a Detective Constable (acting). I would like to check that out.

"Williams-Thomas served as a constable and family liaison officer with Surrey Police[5] from 1989 to 2000.[2] He was reportedly awarded several commendations".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Williams-Thomas
http://www.williams-thomas.co.uk/
https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mark-williams-thomas-ma-pg-dip/3/884/2b5
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #591 on: November 06, 2015, 10:27:14 PM »
"Williams-Thomas served as a constable and family liaison officer with Surrey Police[5] from 1989 to 2000.[2] He was reportedly awarded several commendations".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Williams-Thomas
http://www.williams-thomas.co.uk/
https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mark-williams-thomas-ma-pg-dip/3/884/2b5

Is a constable the same as a detective? Last link says detective

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #592 on: November 06, 2015, 10:34:26 PM »
Is a constable the same as a detective? Last link says detective

A detective customarily is in plain clothes. All ranks are the same whether uniform or plain clothes.
ie Detective Constable or Constable up to Detective Chief Superintendent or Chief Superintendent depending on the clobber they wear to work.

Offline mercury

« Reply #593 on: November 06, 2015, 11:37:26 PM »
A detective customarily is in plain clothes. All ranks are the same whether uniform or plain clothes.
ie Detective Constable or Constable up to Detective Chief Superintendent or Chief Superintendent depending on the clobber they wear to work.

Thanks
 8)--))

« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:52:28 PM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #594 on: November 07, 2015, 12:09:04 AM »
What exactly is your point Stephen?   grumbling about how much the fund spent on manning a switch board to find a missing child.

I don't post on this forum very often and so no I didn't know it was 13%  how exactly was that percentage arrived at?

The amount paid to PIs was 13 per cent  of all income  in their 2007/2008 transparent(just the once)  accounts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1131284/Where-2m-gave-Madeleine-McCann-gone.html
one could argue any and all other expenditure 2007 to 2014 was for the search but its not a given by any means especially seeing as all accounts published after the first year were hidden....it all depends on where the parameters of "search" reach to....and tbh they seem to be flexible infinately

The expenses can all be explained I guess one way or another  but I tell you that when GM says the vast majority of the (5m) fund was spent directly in search fees (thats an actual quote and on tv and citable) he was massaging the truth....
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:32:14 AM by mercury »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #595 on: November 07, 2015, 10:26:05 AM »
The amount paid to PIs was 13 per cent  of all income  in their 2007/2008 transparent(just the once)  accounts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1131284/Where-2m-gave-Madeleine-McCann-gone.html
one could argue any and all other expenditure 2007 to 2014 was for the search but its not a given by any means especially seeing as all accounts published after the first year were hidden....it all depends on where the parameters of "search" reach to....and tbh they seem to be flexible infinately

The expenses can all be explained I guess one way or another  but I tell you that when GM says the vast majority of the (5m) fund was spent directly in search fees (thats an actual quote and on tv and citable) he was massaging the truth....

you admit you don't know how much has actually been spent on searching the criticise Gerry for being dishonest...you don't seem to know what you are talking about

stephen25000

« Reply #596 on: November 07, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »
you admit you don't know how much has actually been spent on searching the criticise Gerry for being dishonest...you don't seem to know what you are talking about

The post from Mercury is quite clear cut, as are the figures.

Approx. 13% spent on 'searching'.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #597 on: November 07, 2015, 10:39:09 AM »
The post from Mercury is quite clear cut, as are the figures.

Approx. 13% spent on 'searching'.

if that's your definition of clear cut you are deluded

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #598 on: November 07, 2015, 10:49:38 AM »

TOPIC.  PLEASE.

stephen25000

« Reply #599 on: November 07, 2015, 10:58:50 AM »

if that's your definition of clear cut you are deluded

I hate to disappoint, but legal and 'personal' expenses do not include searching.