Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262480 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #690 on: December 19, 2015, 05:14:52 PM »
... for 8 years and completely failed to solve it.

IMO it was easily possible for a child to leave that apartment unaided, therefore the woke and wandered theory should not be ruled out.

I'm afraid it has to be ruled out, otherwise the open window/shutter business is demonstrated to be false, which would never do. Deary me, no.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #691 on: December 19, 2015, 05:25:22 PM »

IMO it was easily possible for a child to leave that apartment unaided, therefore the woke and wandered theory should not be ruled out.

To give due consideration to the woke & wandered scenario means that the scent of death in places indicated by the dogs has to be ruled out.

Offline jassi

« Reply #692 on: December 19, 2015, 05:29:08 PM »
To give due consideration to the woke & wandered scenario means that the scent of death in places indicated by the dogs has to be ruled out.

Indeed it would, but as many refute their findings anyway, that should be no great problem.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #693 on: December 19, 2015, 05:30:34 PM »
I'm afraid it has to be ruled out, otherwise the open window/shutter business is demonstrated to be false, which would never do. Deary me, no.
Without an extraordinary reason a child would not leave the apartment at night in the dark.

And here it is. Someone opening a child's bedroom shutter and window from outside at night provides that strong extraordinary reason, for a child to go out the sliding door at the opposite end of the apartment from the perceived danger, and run to find safety. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 05:33:43 PM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #694 on: December 19, 2015, 05:31:40 PM »

Madeleine could have opened the window & shutter to look for her parents, and realised she couldn't climb safely out the window. The front door was easily opened from the inside if not double locked.

Cartas Rogatorias Vol V

Pages 33-35

Statement of Saleigh Gordon.

4 pages
Date: 24th April de 2008

"The front door was easy to open from the inside unless it had been locked. We always used the wooden door overlooking the parking area to enter and exit the apartment."

Offline jassi

« Reply #695 on: December 19, 2015, 05:32:54 PM »
In which case her fingerprints would have been all over the window and surrounds.  None such found, I believe.

Or maybe not -

Offline pegasus

« Reply #696 on: December 19, 2015, 05:40:06 PM »
In which case her fingerprints would have been all over the window and surrounds.  None such found, I believe.
The bedroom window is exceedingly easy for a small child to open from inside.
Also fairly easy for a small child from inside to pull the strap to open the shutter.
But the observation by the 10pm checker that the shutter was all the way up, rules out a small child opening it IMO, because a small child wanting to climb out would open the shutter only about half way.

ferryman

« Reply #697 on: December 19, 2015, 05:57:25 PM »

Indeed it does ....

Offline misty

« Reply #698 on: December 19, 2015, 06:18:39 PM »
The bedroom window is exceedingly easy for a small child to open from inside.
Also fairly easy for a small child from inside to pull the strap to open the shutter.
But the observation by the 10pm checker that the shutter was all the way up, rules out a small child opening it IMO, because a small child wanting to climb out would open the shutter only about half way.

I'm not convinced a 3 year old would have the spatial awareness to determine how far a shutter should be opened to allow an easy climb-through exit. I think a child would have opened first, looked out afterwards.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #699 on: December 19, 2015, 06:38:26 PM »

So you think someone broke in, killed her and removed the body?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #700 on: December 19, 2015, 06:39:32 PM »

quite possibly

Offline misty

« Reply #701 on: December 19, 2015, 06:42:13 PM »

How would that scenario account for Eddie's alert to the diffused/effused/permeated cadaver odour in the Scenic?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #702 on: December 19, 2015, 06:43:33 PM »
How would that scenario account for Eddie's alert to the diffused/effused/permeated cadaver odour in the Scenic?

Sorry, this is your theory not mine.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline misty

« Reply #703 on: December 19, 2015, 06:48:19 PM »
Sorry, this is your theory not mine.

I'm talking about a woke & wandered scenario in which a living child, who would leave no cadaver odour in 5a, possibly left via the front of the apartment & disappeared.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #704 on: December 19, 2015, 07:37:14 PM »

I don't think any of the investigations ruled it out from first to last.  It is an obvious starting point.  That they progressed beyond that possibility is evidenced by the fact investigations have continued with suspects being sought.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....