Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262491 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Alfred R Jones

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #736 on: December 21, 2015, 05:41:02 PM »
yes..the moving door...all the GBP are talking about it
@)(++(*  Yes, I believe it is the talk of many a cocktail and canapé soiree this Christmas...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #737 on: December 21, 2015, 05:47:22 PM »
Scoff away, but you can't explain it. No abductor, no moving door unless that helpful wind sucked it open.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #738 on: December 21, 2015, 05:51:04 PM »
Scoff away, but you can't explain it. No abductor, no moving door unless that helpful wind sucked it open.

"Ajar", "half-open" - we are talking about mere degrees of openness, if it was in any way critical to this case then Kate and Gerry would have been asked about it in their arguido interviews  - were they?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:56:10 PM by Slartibartfast »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #739 on: December 21, 2015, 06:36:14 PM »
"Ajar", "half-open" - we are talking about mere degrees of openness, if it was in any way critical to this case then Kate and Gerry would have been asked about it in their arguido interviews  - were they?
Would they?  Serious question on my part, just to clarify my intent.

If Tannerman was not in the frame in the arguido days, then the door movements require some explanation.

If Tannerman was still in the frame, then we have a potential explanation.  But it still needed a bit of probing, surely?

G Unit is correct.  If Tannerman is innocent, we need another explanation for reported door movements.  It could of course be as simple as Maddie having a trip to the loo.  Alternatively, it might have some bearing on what happened.

What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #740 on: December 21, 2015, 06:37:48 PM »

If Tannerman was not in the frame in the arguido days, then the door movements require some explanation.

If Tannerman was still in the frame, then we have a potential explanation.  But it still needed a bit of probing, surely?

G Unit is correct.  If Tannerman is innocent, we need another explanation for reported door movements.  It could of course be as simple as Maddie having a trip to the loo.  Alternatively, it might have some bearing on what happened.

could be maddie having a skip to the loo

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #741 on: December 21, 2015, 06:44:57 PM »
could be maddie having a skip to the loo

Not sedated then?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #742 on: December 21, 2015, 06:54:36 PM »

I think the only person who could know and explain the differing angles of the door is the person who actually changed the position.
If the witnesses whose statements do not seem to be questioned in this instance state 'it wasn't me, guv' and it wasn't the change in pressure caused by one of the doors or the window being opened ... it would seem only the perpetrator can tell, if he or she even remembers it ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #743 on: December 21, 2015, 06:57:35 PM »
Not sedated then?

who would have sedated her

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #744 on: December 21, 2015, 07:15:39 PM »
I think the only person who could know and explain the differing angles of the door is the person who actually changed the position.
If the witnesses whose statements do not seem to be questioned in this instance state 'it wasn't me, guv' and it wasn't the change in pressure caused by one of the doors or the window being opened ... it would seem only the perpetrator can tell, if he or she even remembers it ...

I wonder who that was? Smithman skipping in and out messing with doors? Opening them between 8.30pm and 9pm, then again between 9.15pm and 9.30pm, and yet again between 9.30pm and 10pm, with a bit of window and shutter opening for good measure. What a busy 'abductor'!
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #745 on: December 21, 2015, 07:43:33 PM »

If Madeleine went to the loo between 8.30pm and 9.05pm she managed to place herself back in bed exactly in the same position as before.

with respect to Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline mercury

« Reply #746 on: December 21, 2015, 09:48:47 PM »
But Mercury  - lots of people do not support their 'behaviour'  - but at the same time also do not support the idea that the McCanns immediately morphed into a couple psychopathic inhuman monsters who were capable of disposing of their own childs' body - as if she was no more important to them than a bag of rubbish.    They also don't believe that their 'behaviour' in some way justifies/excuses another person from entering their apartment and taking their child.

There was a Missing Child protocol in place at that complex.   Madeleine was not the first child to go missing - the only difference between her and those other children is that they were found.   Do you think all those other parents were 'not normal' because their children went missing as a result of their lack of vigilance -  and they had to call out a search party  - or is it only the McCanns?

It seems to me that the sceptic rule is:-

If a child goes missing and is found.   That's absolutely fine and the parents are not to blame.

If a child goes missing and is not found.  Then it's all the parents fault and they should be castigated for letting it happen -  for the rest of their lives.

I just don't get that kind of logic.

AIMO

My posts on this seem to be going over your head all the time

There is not much these parents could have done  to make it more dangerous for the three toddlers than they already had

It cant be seen as a mistake, or rather the  three "mistakes they made" five nights in a row btw, more recklessness IMO

I am not castigating them for their stupidity/blase attitude but saying I cannot correlate it with normal behaviour of parents to their very young children, whether on holiday or not. Bored now, so agree to fundamentally disagree.

Ps if a child goes missing and is not found, you bet the parents are in the suspect line pdq if they were the last to see them. They wouldnt be in that position if a child was found soon after as happens alot of the time. So it is normal and not unusual to look in that direction.

Offline mercury

« Reply #747 on: December 21, 2015, 10:07:41 PM »
I wonder who that was? Smithman skipping in and out messing with doors? Opening them between 8.30pm and 9pm, then again between 9.15pm and 9.30pm, and yet again between 9.30pm and 10pm, with a bit of window and shutter opening for good measure. What a busy 'abductor'!

It IS a bit of a conundrum.....which no one has explained to date....Could one move be a use of the loo (even though you make an excellent point about her going back to bed in exactly the same position as was in before she left it) and the other an abductor? Pity Matt Oldfield took the trouble to go out of his way and actually enter that apartment to check but never actually bothered to do so for some reason.....if he had bothered he might have told us if Madeleine was there or not at 9.30... He did though "wonder where she slept" and actually did bother to LOOK in the parents bedroom for Madeleine but not in her OWN....computer says no on this count for me

&%+((£

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:10:11 PM by mercury »

Offline Lace

« Reply #748 on: December 22, 2015, 03:59:52 PM »
It IS a bit of a conundrum.....which no one has explained to date....Could one move be a use of the loo (even though you make an excellent point about her going back to bed in exactly the same position as was in before she left it) and the other an abductor? Pity Matt Oldfield took the trouble to go out of his way and actually enter that apartment to check but never actually bothered to do so for some reason.....if he had bothered he might have told us if Madeleine was there or not at 9.30... He did though "wonder where she slept" and actually did bother to LOOK in the parents bedroom for Madeleine but not in her OWN....computer says no on this count for me

&%+((£

Could be the abductor was in 5a when Gerry came to check. 

Matthew Oldfield didn't venture into the room as he obviously in my opinion didn't want to wake the children.

Offline mercury

« Reply #749 on: December 22, 2015, 11:44:48 PM »
Could be the abductor was in 5a when Gerry came to check. 

Matthew Oldfield didn't venture into the room as he obviously in my opinion didn't want to wake the children.

Speculation which raises more questions than it answers Lace...reminds me of a black hole scenario but thanks anyway