Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262489 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #765 on: December 29, 2015, 07:11:44 PM »
Is asking for a cite proving someone's dismay really more relevant to you & G-Unit than the absence of a forensic report on the car park in Block 6?

Just reminding people of the custom of providing references for quotes, that's all misty.

Perhaps the forensics people ought to have done a search on their hands and knees from the front door of 5A, across the car park, down between the blocks, along the length of the path, across the road and all over the car park? Really? Looking for what exactly?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #766 on: December 29, 2015, 07:18:14 PM »
Just reminding people of the custom of providing references for quotes, that's all misty.

Perhaps the forensics people ought to have done a search on their hands and knees from the front door of 5A, across the car park, down between the blocks, along the length of the path, across the road and all over the car park? Really? Looking for what exactly?

That missing piece of the jigsaw, of course.  With that, everything immediately falls into place.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #767 on: December 29, 2015, 07:28:18 PM »

That missing piece of the jigsaw, of course.  With that, everything immediately falls into place.

Who knows what a police search on hands and knees will produce ~ it is called a 'fingertip search' I believe ~ but if the diligence is ignored the one certainty is ... nothing will be found particularly not that annoying jigsaw piece.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #768 on: December 29, 2015, 07:32:30 PM »

In the UK, what do you suppose the officers are doing when, in regimented lines, they search routes in the vicinity of a crime & retrieve any objects alien to the scene,eg, matches, cigarette butts, buttons?

ETA, Well done, Brietta, you beat me to it!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #769 on: December 29, 2015, 07:36:09 PM »

In the UK, what do you suppose the officers are doing when, in regimented lines, they search routes in the vicinity of a crime & retrieve any objects alien to the scene,eg, matches, cigarette butts, buttons?

ETA, Well done, Brietta, you beat me to it!

I was spoiled for choice, Misty, as you know there aren't hundreds of examples of officers doing their jobs ~ there are thousands.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #770 on: December 29, 2015, 07:50:44 PM »
I was spoiled for choice, Misty, as you know there aren't hundreds of examples of officers doing their jobs ~ there are thousands.

I re-watched some of those videos John posted in November. There is one of RM being followed by camera crew through pathways in OC back to Casa Liliana. It struck me that, if Madeleine had gone wandering in that direction, how easily she would have got lost in the dark & how difficult it would have been to find her. Google Earth doesn't show us all those little pathways and the access into all the other properties in the vicinity.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #771 on: December 30, 2015, 03:30:55 AM »
I re-watched some of those videos John posted in November. There is one of RM being followed by camera crew through pathways in OC back to Casa Liliana. It struck me that, if Madeleine had gone wandering in that direction, how easily she would have got lost in the dark & how difficult it would have been to find her. Google Earth doesn't show us all those little pathways and the access into all the other properties in the vicinity.
Yes that case in Austria shows how easily a small child can get lost on the streets in the dark. And when the police showed the child all the nearby hotel entrances the child did not recognise her own hotel.

Offline mercury

« Reply #772 on: December 30, 2015, 05:07:12 AM »

Why would Madelene ever go wondering in the direction of Murats house? Kids go to where they know and and or  like, looking for someone/something they need/want....or are you still thinking Murat was involved!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:39:30 AM by mercury »

Offline misty

« Reply #773 on: December 30, 2015, 01:03:34 PM »
Why would Madelene ever go wondering in the direction of Murats house? Kids go to where they know and and or  like, looking for someone/something they need/want....or are you still thinking Murat was involved!

The pathways I was referring to are close to the shortcut past Block 6 (ie, very near Casa Liliana) from 5a to Madeleine's day crèche at OC - somewhere she was familiar with & associated with friendly adults. If you watch the video, you will appreciate the difficulties of wandering/searching that area in the dark.
The pathways are featured in some footage of RM. Quite why you wish to insinuate I have an ulterior agenda in referring to it merely reflects your own prejudice.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #774 on: December 30, 2015, 01:23:13 PM »
The pathways I was referring to are close to the shortcut past Block 6 (ie, very near Casa Liliana) from 5a to Madeleine's day crèche at OC - somewhere she was familiar with & associated with friendly adults. If you watch the video, you will appreciate the difficulties of wandering/searching that area in the dark.
The pathways are featured in some footage of RM.
I have been down that and it is OK in the day, but I didn't check it re lighting, so another visit may be in order.

Meanwhile, here's the pathway that leads from Rua Martins to the front of Baptista.  You can see from the garden walls that is has a fairly gentle downward slope.  There's more of this on "Foot Luz" at ShiningInLuz for anyone interested.
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #775 on: December 30, 2015, 07:11:32 PM »
Would this area have been searched in daylight as well?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline mercury

« Reply #776 on: December 30, 2015, 07:13:58 PM »
The pathways are featured in some footage of RM. Quite why you wish to insinuate I have an ulterior agenda in referring to it merely reflects your own prejudice.

Why would she go wondering towards her day creche? In the dark? Did she thnk her parents mght be there? If anywhere, unkess she was a sleepwalker, she will have gone to the tapas bar area.

Ok,I did assume something out of your post, which wasnt there, as you say, not such a gigantic leap though considering you have posted suspicions about the mans involvement in the past. So you have my apologies.

Offline misty

« Reply #777 on: December 30, 2015, 07:34:18 PM »
Why would she go wondering towards her day creche? In the dark? Did she thnk her parents mght be there? If anywhere, unkess she was a sleepwalker, she will have gone to the tapas bar area.

Ok,I did assume something out of your post, which wasnt there, as you say, not such a gigantic leap though considering you have posted suspicions about the mans involvement in the past. So you have my apologies.

" Kids go to where they know and and or  like, looking for someone/something they need/want..."
That's what you said.

Where did Madeleine spend a good part of her day? Who would she look for if she couldn't find her parents? There is no evidence Madeleine even knew her parents were at the Tapas Bar. It is possible Madeleine opened that window & shutter herself to look out onto the car park. It is possible that Madeleine exited the apartment via  the front door (I recall a previous occupant said it opened easily when on the single lock). It is possible that Madeleine wandered along, past Block 4, to the end & then doubled back (as per the S&R dogs route). It is possible she then crossed the road to take the short cut to the crèche.....but as to what happened next and why......
But. of course, you know I don't believe it happened that way. Too many other anomalies.

Offline mercury

« Reply #778 on: December 30, 2015, 07:42:31 PM »
Ok, two things

1) would Madeleine think the day creche was open at night?
2) kate  mccanns friends stated kate left the patio door open so that if she woke up she could go  find  them which implies Madeleine would know where to go/she had been told where they were
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:48:48 PM by mercury »

Offline misty

« Reply #779 on: December 30, 2015, 07:49:47 PM »
Ok, two things

1) would Madeleine think the day creche was open at night?
2) kate  mccanns friends stated kate keft the patio door open so that f she woke up she coukdgo fnd them which implies Madeleine would know where to go/she had been told where they were

The only thing I know for sure is that the thought process of a 3/4 year old can be totally unpredictable, whatever they have been told by their parents.
Where on earth was that little girl going when she left the hotel in Austria? Her mum was still in the apartment.