Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262480 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #795 on: January 01, 2016, 12:30:00 PM »
No he isn't.

by using "more than probably" he is stating opinion as fact

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #796 on: January 01, 2016, 01:13:10 PM »
by using "more than probably" he is stating opinion as fact

Sounds more like an opinion stated as an opinion to me. Unlike your statement that 'SY are concentrating on abduction'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #797 on: January 01, 2016, 09:06:30 PM »
"Probably" means something different in two different scenarios

@)(++(*

Offline pegasus

« Reply #798 on: January 02, 2016, 04:41:39 AM »
At a junction near the apartment and supermarket.
I wonder if SY ever reinterviewed the "manhole with cover removed then replaced" witness to get its exact location?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:44:20 AM by pegasus »

Offline Benice

« Reply #800 on: January 10, 2016, 08:52:44 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/judyt.ludena/videos/10154016682329298/?pnref=story

Thanks for that Heri.    I remember seeing a very similar TV prog made in a park in the USA years ago.  A puppy was also used as bait in that scenario.   IIRC only one of the half a dozen children approached by the 'stranger'  ran back to his/her parent.

Chilling stuff.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline mercury

« Reply #801 on: January 10, 2016, 10:05:51 PM »
Madeleine was said to know not to go with strangers by her relatves

Indeed Kate said in some tv interview she was very aware of danger/had a sense for it even though she was very young

So is this the latest theory? She woke wandered and went with a man with a puppy/any other incentive? in the dark? At night?And that overtook her desire to find her parents?

Eta to add nterview, around 10.55

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 10:15:05 PM by mercury »

Offline John

« Reply #802 on: January 10, 2016, 10:12:39 PM »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #803 on: January 10, 2016, 10:13:22 PM »
Thanks for that Heri.    I remember seeing a very similar TV prog made in a park in the USA years ago.  A puppy was also used as bait in that scenario.   IIRC only one of the half a dozen children approached by the 'stranger'  ran back to his/her parent.

Chilling stuff.

My blood ran cold watching that ... and it only took seconds.

Mark Williams-Thomas gave consideration to all possible theories regarding Madeleine McCann's disappearance ... in particular he thought that the Cipriano and McCann cases may be linked.
Obviously a step too far for the co-ordinator of both cases to consider that possibility.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #804 on: January 13, 2016, 02:01:19 PM »
This sad case proves that even a two-year-old child is capable of leaving a house alone-
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-13/toddler-found-walking-to-nursery-leads-police-to-her-mothers-body/

Offline misty

« Reply #805 on: January 13, 2016, 02:07:44 PM »
This sad case proves that even a two-year-old child is capable of leaving a house alone-
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-13/toddler-found-walking-to-nursery-leads-police-to-her-mothers-body/

That's just awful, poor little mite. No-one is immune from such unforeseen events.
Interesting that the child headed for her nursery, though.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #806 on: January 13, 2016, 07:06:36 PM »
That's just awful, poor little mite. No-one is immune from such unforeseen events.
Interesting that the child headed for her nursery, though.
GNR dog path suggests started heading toward lobsters but then changed mind cross back over road towards kids tea area?

Offline misty

« Reply #807 on: January 13, 2016, 09:31:54 PM »
GNR dog path suggests started heading toward lobsters but then changed mind cross back over road towards kids tea area?

I don't know, Pegasus. If she was fleeing the monster at the open window, I don't think she'd have doubled back on herself. Hidden. maybe.
I'm not convinced by the GNR or S&R dogs' tracking results as I don't believe they were following Madeleine's scent.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #808 on: January 14, 2016, 01:23:03 AM »
IMO we need to look at lots of solutions Misty, including ones based on GNR dogs and the last bit of Morgan statement.

Offline mercury

« Reply #809 on: January 14, 2016, 01:31:05 AM »
IMO we need to look at lots of solutions Misty, including ones based on GNR dogs and the last bit of Morgan statement.

Wasnt the route followed by the dogs the same route Madekeine followed a few days earlier? Around the apartments, over to the car park towards day creche and back to tapas tea area after?

Why would a woke and wondered child go to their day nursery at night instead of the tapas bar where she must have known her parents were, when Km tells us she left the patio door open so Madeleine could go find them if she woke up?