Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262470 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #885 on: January 26, 2016, 02:52:49 AM »
@Sadie so exactly how much are you insinuating about your two authors?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #886 on: January 26, 2016, 02:55:07 AM »
If the GNR dogs are right, how could someone  disappear between the lamppost and the reception door?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #887 on: January 26, 2016, 10:02:08 AM »
If the GNR dogs are right, how could someone  disappear between the lamppost and the reception door?

We don't know who they were tracking. The towel they were given could have been used by more than one person. What if Gerald used it for his ablutions after Madeleine was dried on it? Part of the route followed by the dogs matches his route. Cross over to speak to Wilkins by Block 6, walk down towards the Tapas complex, cross over the road again and enter.

The mystery is why they turned left out of the front door. I don't believe the McCanns ever took that route with the children. Gerry told a story of Madeleine and the twins running away in that direction one day, but he mentioned that after the dogs took that route.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #888 on: January 28, 2016, 04:15:54 AM »
We don't know who they were tracking. The towel they were given could have been used by more than one person. What if Gerald used it for his ablutions after Madeleine was dried on it? Part of the route followed by the dogs matches his route. Cross over to speak to Wilkins by Block 6, walk down towards the Tapas complex, cross over the road again and enter.

The mystery is why they turned left out of the front door. I don't believe the McCanns ever took that route with the children. Gerry told a story of Madeleine and the twins running away in that direction one day, but he mentioned that after the dogs took that route.
The route followed by the GNR dogs is going between blocks 5 and 4. The route described by GM is different, it goes around the west end of block 4 through 4Fgarden IMO. Very different. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #889 on: January 28, 2016, 10:09:57 AM »
The route followed by the GNR dogs is going between blocks 5 and 4. The route described by GM is different, it goes around the west end of block 4 through 4Fgarden IMO. Very different.

It all depends who they were tracking. Five people had baths or showers. Were there five individual bath towels? We don't know.
Result = happy posting.

ferryman

« Reply #890 on: January 28, 2016, 10:27:41 AM »
How many more times?

The GNR dogs were not trained to track the individual human scent.

They were air-scenting dogs.  Harrison said so in his report.

For that search, ground-scenting dogs were needed.

Those GNR handlers didn't have them.

Offline Carana

« Reply #891 on: January 28, 2016, 10:53:11 AM »
It all depends who they were tracking. Five people had baths or showers. Were there five individual bath towels? We don't know.

I'm not sure whether the blanket and the "towel" were two separate items, or whether whichever GNR officer it was simply assumed that a rectangular, soft piece of cloth was a towel.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #892 on: January 28, 2016, 11:18:25 AM »
All humans have their own unique odour and when given an item with that same odour dogs will track it.

I don't think there's anything unusual about the dogs tracking except Madeleine's pink princess blanket went missing. Kate had CC at the church but not her pink blanket. I find that unusual!

I've yet to see the McCanns responding to Amaral's theory about the pink blanket and proving it wrong because here is the blanket Gonc! Kate would love to do it if she could. Hopefully SY can do it. Feel the fear @)(++(*

"I could see Madeleine now, with her pink princess blanket over her head, the corners pulled together under her chin like a headscarf, singing ‘If I was a girl like you . . .’"

Those are lyrics from which song? "If I was a girl like you"  &%+((£
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

ferryman

« Reply #893 on: January 28, 2016, 11:23:31 AM »
All humans have their own unique odour and when given an item with that same odour dogs will track it.

I don't think there's anything unusual about the dogs tracking except Madeleine's pink princess blanket went missing. Kate had CC at the church but not her pink blanket. I find that unusual!

I've yet to see the McCanns responding to Amaral's theory about the pink blanket and proving it wrong because here is the blanket Gonc! Kate would love to do it if she could. Hopefully SY can do it. Feel the fear @)(++(*

"I could see Madeleine now, with her pink princess blanket over her head, the corners pulled together under her chin like a headscarf, singing ‘If I was a girl like you . . .’"

Those are lyrics from which song? "If I was a girl like you"  &%+((£

How many times have we been through this.

It's all in the files.

The Portuguese had air-scenting dogs.

The handlers had a debate about whether or not to give the dogs something of Madeleine's to sniff, to see whether they could pick up her scent.

That discussion would not have been necessary if they had had ground-scenting dogs (of the type that track the individual and unique scent.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #894 on: January 28, 2016, 11:27:32 AM »
How many times have we been through this.

It's all in the files.

The Portuguese had air-scenting dogs.

The handlers had a debate about whether or not to give the dogs something of Madeleine's to sniff, to see whether they could pick up her scent.

That discussion would not have been necessary if they had had ground-scenting dogs (of the type that track the individual and unique scent.

You don't listen Ferryman. Rex and Zaru are part the sniffer dog search and rescue team of the GNR. Those dogs can track human scent!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

ferryman

« Reply #895 on: January 28, 2016, 11:28:53 AM »
You don't listen Ferryman. Rex and Zaru are part the sniffer dog search and rescue team of the GNR. Those dogs can track human scent!

I read the files.

Try doing the same.

You'll find it instructive.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #896 on: January 28, 2016, 11:32:48 AM »
"Officer Fernandes with Rex and Zarus from the tracking team." What do they track Ferryman?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GNR_SNIFFER.htm

ferryman

« Reply #897 on: January 28, 2016, 11:42:51 AM »
"Officer Fernandes with Rex and Zarus from the tracking team." What do they track Ferryman?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GNR_SNIFFER.htm

I have read the files. 

Try doing the same.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #898 on: January 28, 2016, 12:16:33 PM »
I have read the files. 

Try doing the same.

Provide a cite?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #899 on: January 28, 2016, 01:18:23 PM »

It's going to the left which is interesting. They never did that and Kate has never mentioned the running away incident.
Result = happy posting.