Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262489 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #990 on: February 09, 2016, 08:27:46 PM »
Yes "fechada" obviously here means "locked".
So the scent trail of a missing child is tracked by one dog to the outer door of that reception building, and that tracking is then abandoned, just because the door was locked, so the dog is unable to continue tracking!
And so the dog team never finds out whether the child had entered that door, whether the child then also went through the inner door, whether the child continued into the pools area. If I was the officer in charge I would have urgently requested a key.
Fair enough.

The child entered that door, by the track the dogs took, in order to go by the shortcut from the Mini Club to high tea.

I doubt that any of the officers deployed on the ground on 4 May 2007 had a clue as to what was going on.  Just my opinion.

My dog stops at a locked door.  Would I, in Portugal 2007 have requested anyone to open that door?  Big call.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #991 on: February 09, 2016, 09:15:05 PM »
As the handlers stated that the dogs were following the scent from a towel it could have been used by anyone, so it can't be deduced that they were following the child's scent.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #992 on: February 09, 2016, 10:48:10 PM »
Yes "fechada" obviously here means "locked".
So the scent trail of a missing child is tracked by one dog to the outer door of that reception building, and that tracking is then abandoned, just because the door was locked, so the dog is unable to continue tracking!
And so the dog team never finds out whether the child had entered that door, whether the child then also went through the inner door, whether the child continued into the pools area. If I was the officer in charge I would have urgently requested a key.

Madeleine entered that way at 5 on 3 May and left 30 minutes later so the dogs would find her scent at the entrance.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #993 on: February 09, 2016, 11:30:50 PM »
Fair enough.

The child entered that door, by the track the dogs took, in order to go by the shortcut from the Mini Club to high tea.

I doubt that any of the officers deployed on the ground on 4 May 2007 had a clue as to what was going on.  Just my opinion.

My dog stops at a locked door.  Would I, in Portugal 2007 have requested anyone to open that door?  Big call.

While following a trail both dogs independently stopped and showed interest at another locked door ... apartment 5J ... no-one bothered to gain access till days later.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #994 on: February 09, 2016, 11:51:58 PM »
While following a trail both dogs independently stopped and showed interest at another locked door ... apartment 5J ... no-one bothered to gain access till days later.

During their second visit on 7th May,they also showed interest in 4G, where Madeleine had never been.

It is certain however, that near apartment 5J, 5H and 4G, that the dog showed major interest in smelling the doors and the immediate areas.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PEDRO_ESTEVES.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #995 on: February 10, 2016, 01:05:41 AM »
During their second visit on 7th May,they also showed interest in 4G, where Madeleine had never been.

It is certain however, that near apartment 5J, 5H and 4G, that the dog showed major interest in smelling the doors and the immediate areas.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PEDRO_ESTEVES.htm

Madeleine had been to 4G only once I believe for lunch early in the holiday. The McCanns normally had lunch in their apartment. A cleaner witness saw them going upstairs to 4G - I think it's in the Chile documentary.

"my mum generally was the sandwich maker, that was a bit of a joke for the week, she'd took it upon herself to do loads of shopping, erm, while we were sort of sailing and stuff, she, she'd go to the Supermarket and get loads of, loads of provisions in and she'd be making piles of baguettes and, erm, yeah, and everyone would generally descend on ours and demolish the lot.". FP
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #996 on: February 10, 2016, 01:11:53 AM »
Madeleine had been to 4G only once I believe for lunch early in the holiday. The McCanns normally had lunch in their apartment. A cleaner witness saw them going upstairs to 4G - I think it's in the Chile documentary.

"my mum generally was the sandwich maker, that was a bit of a joke for the week, she'd took it upon herself to do loads of shopping, erm, while we were sort of sailing and stuff, she, she'd go to the Supermarket and get loads of, loads of provisions in and she'd be making piles of baguettes and, erm, yeah, and everyone would generally descend on ours and demolish the lot.". FP

The Paynes were in 5H not 4G before Madeleine went missing.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #997 on: February 10, 2016, 01:41:20 AM »
The Paynes were in 5H not 4G before Madeleine went missing.

Thanks that's right time for some shut eye LOL. Which one is 4G?

Offline misty

« Reply #998 on: February 10, 2016, 01:47:01 AM »

It's in the block next door, 1st floor I think. Pegasus will be able to confirm which one.

Offline mercury

« Reply #999 on: February 10, 2016, 01:49:57 AM »

4g is the apartment the mccanns were given by mark warner to stay in after 5a for a couple months before they rented a villa

Nite all

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1000 on: February 10, 2016, 04:28:41 AM »
It's in the block next door, 1st floor I think. Pegasus will be able to confirm which one.
4g at the east end of the first floor, has 2 bedrooms, is similar to 5g.
They also had 4i.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1001 on: February 10, 2016, 06:01:27 AM »
They also had 4i.
Was 4I the one that was referred to as 'Mission Control"?  Did Eddie get deployed in 4I?

And while we are on your impressive knowledge of interiors, it has been bugging me that David Payne requested ground floor apartments for everyone in the group, but he ended up in 5H on the first floor, when 5C was vacant on the ground floor.  Have you any idea how these 2 flats compare?
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1002 on: February 10, 2016, 07:03:22 AM »
Without checking, isn't it the case that 5J was not in the OC list, therefore a key would not have been available?  I thought they eventually got in by climbing from next door to the rear of 5J.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1003 on: February 10, 2016, 08:57:30 AM »
If the children ran to the end of block 4 and then into the gardens why did the dog go down the passageway between blocks 4 and 5?
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1004 on: February 10, 2016, 12:04:55 PM »
They also had 4i.

So the McCanns moved into Jes Wilkins apartment 4G? Can you point it out on a pic of Block 4? Thanks.