Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262480 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1080 on: February 28, 2016, 10:00:23 AM »
If a body is in a location and then moved elsewhere, Eddie would alert there, but there would probably be no human-scientist-deteectable forensic evidence there. Intelligence Davel. Suggest you read up on what Mr Grime says.

I have read what Grime said and it is very simple...the alerts have no evidential reliability

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1081 on: February 28, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »
The alert pattern is very important indeed!

the statement you have made is nonsensical and you obviously have nothing to support it
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:44:51 AM by davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1082 on: February 28, 2016, 11:24:21 AM »
the statement you have made is nonsensical and you obviously have nothing to support it
Tis the trouble with the McCann supporters.  They don't understand when they are being supported.

If the McCanns were ever put on trial (won't happen) and I happened to be their defence lawyer (are we having a laugh here) and I could get the doggies introduced into the court proceedings (which would not be allowed), then I would bust a gut to get Eddie and Keela on board (never going to happen).

The McCanns should embrace the dogs.  The McCann supporters should embrace the dogs.

Do I have anything to support this?  Yes.  It's all in the PJ Files.

Alternative.  Your unsupported assertion, to which I have replied.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1083 on: February 28, 2016, 12:21:48 PM »
Tis the trouble with the McCann supporters.  They don't understand when they are being supported.

If the McCanns were ever put on trial (won't happen) and I happened to be their defence lawyer (are we having a laugh here) and I could get the doggies introduced into the court proceedings (which would not be allowed), then I would bust a gut to get Eddie and Keela on board (never going to happen).

The McCanns should embrace the dogs.  The McCann supporters should embrace the dogs.

Do I have anything to support this?  Yes.  It's all in the PJ Files.

Alternative.  Your unsupported assertion, to which I have replied.

I have already posted that the best dogs in the world found no evidence that Maddie had died...you are still not making any sense

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1084 on: February 28, 2016, 12:48:26 PM »

I have already posted that the best dogs in the world found no evidence that Maddie had died...you are still not making any sense

The dogs found evidence but samples were too degraded or contaminated to get proper results. The dogs came 3 months later not the next day.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1085 on: February 28, 2016, 12:57:27 PM »

I may be not making any sense to you.

However, if I say that I would be happy to bat on the McCann defence team on this point, I am making sense to others on the forum.

It is not my fault if you are unable to make sense of such a simple position.
What's up, old man?

Offline Carana

« Reply #1086 on: February 28, 2016, 01:05:23 PM »
Both Harrison and Grime provided caveats.

Alternative explanations for the alerts were not thoroughly investigated.

That is therefore a far cry from stating that an unidentified and undated speck of blood on a freezer drawer was clear proof of stuffing a child into a freeezer.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1087 on: February 28, 2016, 01:12:44 PM »
The dogs found evidence but samples were too degraded or contaminated to get proper results. The dogs came 3 months later not the next day.

evidence of what

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1088 on: February 28, 2016, 01:15:12 PM »
I may be not making any sense to you.

However, if I say that I would be happy to bat on the McCann defence team on this point, I am making sense to others on the forum.

It is not my fault if you are unable to make sense of such a simple position.

what does this mean...you posted..

it makes no sense...your chance to show how i cannot understand something which is so simple

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1089 on: February 28, 2016, 01:39:20 PM »
evidence of what

What they are trained to alert to. Blood and cadaver scent.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1090 on: February 28, 2016, 02:33:47 PM »

what does this mean...you posted..

it makes no sense...your chance to show how i cannot understand something which is so simple
Don't worry.  You have already shown you cannot understand something so simple.

I posted that I would be happy to use the dogs in defence of the McCanns.  If this makes no sense to you, please continue to misunderstand it.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1091 on: February 28, 2016, 02:46:17 PM »
Don't worry.  You have already shown you cannot understand something so simple.

I posted that I would be happy to use the dogs in defence of the McCanns.  If this makes no sense to you, please continue to misunderstand it.

now you are being rude......i understand what you are saying re using the dogs in defence...which is ridiculous.....but you cannot explain what you mean by the pattern of the alerts being important...you have not explained that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1092 on: February 28, 2016, 02:48:21 PM »
What they are trained to alert to. Blood and cadaver scent.

and Wayne Rooney is trained to score goals...and a lot more value than the dogs...the alerts mare meaningless without corroboration

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1093 on: February 28, 2016, 04:18:18 PM »
and Wayne Rooney is trained to score goals...and a lot more value than the dogs...the alerts mare meaningless without corroboration

SY were trying to find the corroboration by using dogs.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1094 on: February 28, 2016, 09:06:20 PM »
Both Harrison and Grime provided caveats.

Alternative explanations for the alerts were not thoroughly investigated.

That is therefore a far cry from stating that an unidentified and undated speck of blood on a freezer drawer was clear proof of stuffing a child into a freeezer.

Like ???

The caveats were there, sure, but in reality there is no corroboration for remnant death scent on its own by any scientific mean, it relies on other evidence