Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262490 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1095 on: March 02, 2016, 04:14:19 AM »
(snip) Alternative explanations for the alerts were not thoroughly investigated. (snip)
Thorough checks were made and it was confirmed there had been no documented deaths in that apartment since it was built.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 04:17:23 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1096 on: March 02, 2016, 04:22:34 AM »
Did PJ or SY ever ask that witness for the location of the manhole he saw with its cover removed?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1097 on: March 02, 2016, 12:56:00 PM »
Thorough checks were made and it was confirmed there had been no documented deaths in that apartment since it was built.
How does one check thoroughly an apartment of the age of 5A? 

Wasn't the owner (coincidentally Mrs McCann) the sole owner because her husband had died?  I don't know where or when the death occurred, and to be honest, I don't really care.  I cannot envisage a check that could thoroughly rule out sources such as cross-contamination.

Ex-pat land is chokka with old ex-pats, so there is a regular source of dead people, hopefully infrequent.  And the local Portuguese and even visitors can shuttle off the mortal coil here.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #1098 on: March 02, 2016, 09:33:11 PM »

Wasn't the owner (coincidentally Mrs McCann) the sole owner because her husband had died?  I don't know where or when the death occurred, and to be honest, I don't really care.  I cannot envisage a check that could thoroughly rule out sources such as cross-contamination.

Ex-pat land is chokka with old ex-pats, so there is a regular source of dead people, hopefully infrequent.  And the local Portuguese and even visitors can shuttle off the mortal coil here.

Where are the deaths of non-Portuguese residents recorded please, Shining? Is each death merely recorded in the records of the parish where it occurs?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1099 on: March 02, 2016, 09:54:41 PM »

Not wishing by any means to bring the dogs in for another ding dong, but IMO cross contamination as an explanation for only that apartment having it , the one a missing child was last seen, and no other places is stretching it (especially if you factor in your regular source of dead people)

PS Mr Mccann's obituary said he  died in Liverpool

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1100 on: March 02, 2016, 11:30:14 PM »
"... We now have to interview firemen, medical services personnel, previous tenants and employees of the Ocean Club to make sure that no death has taken place in this accommodation, which they confirm. So, we can conclude that the odour discovered is certainly that of ..."
Amaral chapter 16

Offline misty

« Reply #1101 on: March 03, 2016, 12:04:18 AM »
"... We now have to interview firemen, medical services personnel, previous tenants and employees of the Ocean Club to make sure that no death has taken place in this accommodation, which they confirm. So, we can conclude that the odour discovered is certainly that of ..."
Amaral chapter 16

OC was built in 1991 wasn't it? How many previous occupants of 5a did Team Amaral speak to?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1102 on: March 03, 2016, 12:32:40 AM »
OC was built in 1991 wasn't it? How many previous occupants of 5a did Team Amaral speak to?
4 people (DJA DMA MWM RMM) bought 5A in 2001, later 2 were bought out, and 1 passed away (not in 5A) so by 2007 sole owner was RMM

Offline misty

« Reply #1103 on: March 03, 2016, 12:39:01 AM »
4 people (DJA DMA MWM RMM) bought 5A in 2001, later 2 were bought out, and 1 passed away (not in 5A) so by 2007 sole owner was RMM

What about the previous owners, though? Bear in mind the cadaver dogs did not indicate to any of the furniture in 5a.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1104 on: March 03, 2016, 01:54:58 AM »
What about the previous owners, though? Bear in mind the cadaver dogs did not indicate to any of the furniture in 5a.
Owner 1994 to 2002 was grandmother of witness TS
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:08:31 PM by pegasus »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1105 on: March 03, 2016, 12:29:35 PM »
Many thanks.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1106 on: February 21, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »
I wonder why Mark Williams-Thomas referred to 'legal restrictions' on what he could say when he appeared on 'This morning' therefore. He is still peddling woke and wandered, by the way, despite never explaining the open window.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 02:21:58 PM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #1107 on: February 21, 2017, 12:18:42 PM »
I wonder why Mark Williams-Thomas referred to 'legal restrictions' on what he could say when he appeared on 'This morning' therefore. He is still peddling woke and wandered, by the way, despite never explaining the open window.

Perhaps he doesn't believe the open window, but can't says so for obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 02:21:40 PM by John »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1108 on: February 21, 2017, 02:45:03 PM »
Perhaps he doesn't believe the open window, but can't says so for obvious reasons.

He described the patio door as 'unsecured' which was also a bit strange. He said Madeleine obviously knew her parents were out because she'd asked them that morning 'where were you when the twins cried'; (he is going with the first version, just the twins crying). He said it was very hot and there was no air-con (?) He thinks Madeleine, knowing they were at the Tapas, left the apartment through that 'unsecured' door and went looking for them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #1109 on: February 21, 2017, 04:19:51 PM »
New story in the Sun.

Mark Williams Thomas.

The wake and wandered theory again.

I wonder why now....