Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262491 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1140 on: February 22, 2017, 06:28:25 PM »
joao Carlos, final PJ report.

I can't, immediately, find the passage in Kate's book where she demolishes woke and wandered.

But I'm sure someone will oblige.

A 2-year-old got out of the family home the other day and ended up dead.  A 4-year-old would have no difficulty whatsoever.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1141 on: February 22, 2017, 06:32:45 PM »
A 2-year-old got out of the family home the other day and ended up dead.  A 4-year-old would have no difficulty whatsoever.
But did that 2 year old shut the door behind them?  I think kids of that age 2 -4 wold leave a trail of evidence behind them.  As Kate approached the gates and saw them open she would have immediately sensed Madeleine had wandered and raised the alarm immediately.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1142 on: February 22, 2017, 06:37:08 PM »
But did that 2 year old shut the door behind them?  I think kids of that age 2 -4 wold leave a trail of evidence behind them. As Kate approached the gates and saw them open she would have immediately sensed Madeleine had wandered and raised the alarm immediately.

Not necessarily. Both Gerry and Matt had been there since she left at 8.30. Either of them could have left the gate open.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1143 on: February 22, 2017, 06:41:43 PM »
The McCanns have to try and demolish the woke and wandered theory because if it is ever proved the focus for responsibility will go straight back to them and their failed duty of care towards the missing child.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1144 on: February 22, 2017, 06:45:19 PM »
It is implied in her book at least, somewhere  I have been aware Kate says Madeleine could not have opened the door and the gates.  Was it an interview or her book?

Every parent knows that children climb obstacles.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:15:26 AM by John »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1145 on: February 22, 2017, 06:49:50 PM »
Every parent knows that children climb obstacles.
OK, were they climbable?  I don't know.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:02:44 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1146 on: February 22, 2017, 06:59:09 PM »
The McCanns have to try and demolish the woke and wandered theory because if it is ever proved the focus for responsibility will go straight back to them and their failed duty of care towards the missing child.
But if the gates were climbable some of the blame could go back to Ocean Club for not taking sufficient care.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:03:16 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #1147 on: February 22, 2017, 07:21:02 PM »
No the blame would lie fair and square with the McCanns.

If for example you have a stair gate at home and your toddler climbs over it, you don't claim that the manufacturer is to blame.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1148 on: February 22, 2017, 07:31:11 PM »
But if the gates were climbable some of the blame could go back to Ocean Club for not taking sufficient care.

I sometimes wonder if you're for real. In your world all gates would be too high for a child to climb over? How high is that then? Higher than a surrounding wall or fence?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #1149 on: February 22, 2017, 07:34:29 PM »
I sometimes wonder if you're for real. In your world all gates would be too high for a child to climb over? How high is that then? Higher than a surrounding wall or fence?

By observation, Rob will try to find any excuse for thew McCann's behaviour.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1150 on: February 22, 2017, 07:39:21 PM »
By observation, Rob will try to find any excuse for thew McCann's behaviour.

No doubt he'll be blaming Dave next for organising the holiday  ?{)(**

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1151 on: February 22, 2017, 07:44:11 PM »
I wonder what Mark Williams-Thomas thinks is 'the middle of the night'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1152 on: February 22, 2017, 07:53:51 PM »
As per the building code for balustrades something like 1.100 meters of non climbable material.
David should have, you know erm, definitely checked this before they booked the, erm, holiday.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 08:07:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1153 on: February 22, 2017, 07:56:12 PM »
No the blame would lie fair and square with the McCanns.

If for example you have a stair gate at home and your toddler climbs over it, you don't claim that the manufacturer is to blame.
This is a rental situation so one should expect the facilities to be safe and up to the standards.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 08:01:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1154 on: February 22, 2017, 08:02:48 PM »
I wonder what Mark Williams-Thomas thinks is 'the middle of the night'.
Anytime after sunset and before sunrise.
Moderation