Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262479 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1230 on: February 23, 2017, 08:11:47 PM »
It is much as I remembered it, John.

Neither dog looked near the gate at 5A.  Both crossed the road before proceeding towards the car park.

If that was the route taken by Madeleine ... she was being carried to a vehicle and not wandering on her own.

Madeleine used that route to and from the creche (through G6 car park) - you think an abductor would park their getaway vehicle opposite the reception entrance and where they came from to check? There is no evidence to support your ridiculous theory - witnesses were close by and out on balconies and didn't hear a thing. The dogs lost the scent in the car park then one crossed the road and went to the reception entrance. Routes used by Madeleine. Kate said Madeleine used the lane route back to 5A (not the patio side) because it was locked and Gerry opened it with the key. Last known route 5:30-40 3 May 2007.

3 May 2007
They arrived at the apartment around 5:40PM, earlier than usual, because Madeleine was tired, their other friends were at the beach and Gerry had an all-male tennis game at 6:00PM. At the flat they both bathed the children, and close to 6:00PM Gerry went to the tennis courts, soon after the children had finished their bath. They entered the apartment by the main door, with the key. She does not know if it was locked, and presumes it was Gerry who opened it. At lunch time they also entered by the same door.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:23:33 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #1231 on: February 23, 2017, 08:33:42 PM »
Madeleine used that route to and from the creche (through G6 car park) - you think an abductor would park their getaway vehicle opposite the reception entrance and where they came from to check? There is no evidence to support your ridiculous theory - witnesses were close by and out on balconies and didn't hear a thing. The dogs lost the scent in the car park then one crossed the road and went to the reception entrance. Routes used by Madeleine. Kate said Madeleine used the lane route back to 5A (not the patio side) because it was locked and Gerry opened it with the key. Last known route 5:30-40 3 May 2007.

3 May 2007
They arrived at the apartment around 5:40PM, earlier than usual, because Madeleine was tired, their other friends were at the beach and Gerry had an all-male tennis game at 6:00PM. At the flat they both bathed the children, and close to 6:00PM Gerry went to the tennis courts, soon after the children had finished their bath. They entered the apartment by the main door, with the key. She does not know if it was locked, and presumes it was Gerry who opened it. At lunch time they also entered by the same door.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

There is always the possibility that any getaway car belonged to someone who occupied one of the private dwellings opposite the back of Block 6. The car park was used by those residents, too.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1232 on: February 23, 2017, 09:19:21 PM »
Nobody heard a thing. Smithman and the child didn't make a sound either. Like to give you clues............
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #1233 on: February 23, 2017, 09:24:41 PM »
Nobody heard a thing. Smithman and the child didn't make a sound either. Like to give you clues............

Nobody witnessed the head chef come & go in his car. Nobody witnessed the Moyses walking up the road & going into their apartment. Nobody apparently witnessed any of the Tapas checks bar JW. Who would take any notice of a local resident leaving home via the rear of Block 6 in their car?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1234 on: February 23, 2017, 09:41:49 PM »
Nobody witnessed the head chef come & go in his car. Nobody witnessed the Moyses walking up the road & going into their apartment. Nobody apparently witnessed any of the Tapas checks bar JW. Who would take any notice of a local resident leaving home via the rear of Block 6 in their car?

It is amazing how little things can crack a case. Witneses who thought they saw something quite innocent, realise after an event put two and two together. Search Jamie Bulger Case. Many witneses saw, but none thought Little Jamie had been abducted, and none would have thought he was going to be tortured and brutally murdered.

I believe the Smiths acted just like that. It all looked innocent a man carrying a child...
Also, people would have seen something and would have come forward if what they saw could equate with Maddies disappearance.

That is the strangeness of this whole story.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1235 on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:02 PM »

Why didn't the child make a sound if you believe an abduction took place? Pamela Fenn/Moyes were above and Maddy was very loud. Good luck in finding a getaway vehicle because there wasn't one.

"The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

4078 'Is there anything else, that you smelt, could you smell anything''

Reply 'No, no, we've talked about that before, I didn't smell anything......................no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh'.

4078 'Okay. We will move back then from that check. I am sure you would have already mentioned, but did you see anybody''

Reply 'No'.

00.45.51 4078 'Hear any cars''

Reply 'No. No, I mean, as I say, it was nearly always completely deserted, there was very few people in the resort, erm, you know, you only rarely saw, you know, occasionally people move about on the street and that was mostly during the day, erm, everybody else seemed to sort of eat earlier...................
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:51:22 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline misty

« Reply #1236 on: February 24, 2017, 12:08:07 AM »
Why didn't the child make a sound if you believe an abduction took place? Pamela Fenn/Moyes were above and Maddy was very loud. Good luck in finding a getaway vehicle because there wasn't one.

"The area of the pillow of the bed from the minor disappeared was inspected with the intention to detect the presence of some smell [aroma] characteristic of volatile substances typical of chloroform or ether, this search proving negative." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

4078 'Is there anything else, that you smelt, could you smell anything''

Reply 'No, no, we've talked about that before, I didn't smell anything......................no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh'.

4078 'Okay. We will move back then from that check. I am sure you would have already mentioned, but did you see anybody''

Reply 'No'.

00.45.51 4078 'Hear any cars''

Reply 'No. No, I mean, as I say, it was nearly always completely deserted, there was very few people in the resort, erm, you know, you only rarely saw, you know, occasionally people move about on the street and that was mostly during the day, erm, everybody else seemed to sort of eat earlier...................
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Nobody except Jayne saw Crecheman in the vicinity of 5a either, but SY are pretty sure he was there. A witness visiting block 6, who departed at 10pm by vehicle was apparently seen by no-one either - but the car left the scene. That does not negate the possibility of another local resident leaving the scene in a vehicle. Could the people sitting on their balconies see a vehicle leave from the street immediately behind the Murat villa?

As far as any unusual odour in the children's bedroom was concerned, an open window & through breeze would have quickly dissipated any smell of chlorine. If a chloroformed pad was placed on Madeleine's face, it need never have come into contact with the pillow.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1237 on: February 24, 2017, 12:15:37 AM »
And no one witnessed an abductor. or jemmied shutters. Or whooshing curtains.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1238 on: February 24, 2017, 12:25:56 AM »
Nobody except Jayne saw Crecheman in the vicinity of 5a either, but SY are pretty sure he was there. A witness visiting block 6, who departed at 10pm by vehicle was apparently seen by no-one either - but the car left the scene. That does not negate the possibility of another local resident leaving the scene in a vehicle. Could the people sitting on their balconies see a vehicle leave from the street immediately behind the Murat villa?

As far as any unusual odour in the children's bedroom was concerned, an open window & through breeze would have quickly dissipated any smell of chlorine. If a chloroformed pad was placed on Madeleine's face, it need never have come into contact with the pillow.

And the twins? Was the fact that they were unresponsive a coincidence or was chloroform used on them too ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1239 on: February 24, 2017, 12:31:39 AM »
And no one witnessed an abductor. or jemmied shutters. Or whooshing curtains.
Kate saw the whooshing curtains.  Amy Tierney saw the shutters raised.  The Smiths saw an abductor.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #1240 on: February 24, 2017, 12:42:52 AM »
And the twins? Was the fact that they were unresponsive a coincidence or was chloroform used on them too ?

I don't believe they were drugged, no. Amaral stated in his book that they woke up when they were moved to another apartment - was that true or another lie iyo?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1241 on: February 24, 2017, 12:50:17 AM »

Why did they do tests if according to you it was a waste of time? Did the abductor sedate all 3? The twins didn't wake up. How much time did the abductor have and when did it happen? Matt smelt nothing at 9:30 - no draughts, no sounds so that window wasn't open. Jane's sighting was before Matt's check and Crecheman's 2 year old child wasn't Maddy. The lighter weight explains the different carrying styles and the different hair length leads to two different men. One is found and when the other is brought in I will reveal more.

Offline misty

« Reply #1242 on: February 24, 2017, 01:22:33 AM »
Why did they do tests if according to you it was a waste of time? Did the abductor sedate all 3? The twins didn't wake up. How much time did the abductor have and when did it happen? Matt smelt nothing at 9:30 - no draughts, no sounds so that window wasn't open. Jane's sighting was before Matt's check and Crecheman's 2 year old child wasn't Maddy. The lighter weight explains the different carrying styles and the different hair length leads to two different men. One is found and when the other is brought in I will reveal more.

No testing is ever a waste of time in an investigation like this. Just because the twins didn't wake up doesn't mean they were drugged. People who live near major airports sleep through plane activity. People who leave near motorways sleep through the all-night rumbling of traffic. Babies & toddlers have a habit of sleeping through noise which would keep an adult awake.
I've no idea why SY ruled out Crecheman as, imo, he should have been heading towards block 4, not away from it - but maybe they haven't ruled out the man Jayne saw, just led everyone to believe that they have.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1243 on: February 24, 2017, 01:33:19 AM »
Kate saw the whooshing curtains.  Amy Tierney saw the shutters raised.  The Smiths saw an abductor.

Don't know who it was the Smiths saw Robbie.  He may just have been an innocent dad carrying his child wending his way home and not necessarily Madeleine's abductor.  He is as yet unidentified so we just don't know.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1244 on: February 24, 2017, 01:49:23 AM »
No testing is ever a waste of time in an investigation like this. Just because the twins didn't wake up doesn't mean they were drugged. People who live near major airports sleep through plane activity. People who leave near motorways sleep through the all-night rumbling of traffic. Babies & toddlers have a habit of sleeping through noise which would keep an adult awake.
I've no idea why SY ruled out Crecheman as, imo, he should have been heading towards block 4, not away from it - but maybe they haven't ruled out the man Jayne saw, just led everyone to believe that they have.

Watched a news item tonight demonstrating the ability of children to sleep soundly through the noise of a fire alarm going off.  Leading to the development of one using a lower frequency and a human voice to which children are more responsive.
So who knows what children will sleep through.

I have never doubted that Jane Tanner witnessed Madeleine being abducted.  She gained respite from the hounding she suffered over the years when the police 'found' and 'eliminated' him to focus on Smithman.
Why would the police alert a suspect they are still looking for ~ or whose identity may already be known to them?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....