Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262484 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1260 on: February 24, 2017, 09:42:35 AM »
Follow the evidence and then you will know. Tannerman has been found by SY - he didn't open a window. He carried his child the way he did because she was 2 not nearly 4. Smithman used a different carrying style and many eye witnesses claimed it was Madeleine. SY find the Smiths credible - it was the focus of CW and Tannerman gone. Amaral was going to bring the Smiths back but was removed. The Smiths sighting is the only credible line left in this case. It was from the start for me because he was smart not daft.

The height of the child carried by Smithman was described using as a guide the height of one of the younger Smith children ... who was four.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1261 on: February 24, 2017, 09:45:49 AM »
He also gave a description of the ambient lighting in the room which was commensurate with the shutter being raised allowing the gentle street lighting to be seen shining through the curtains.

Really ?

How do we know how the shutters were left prior to the McCann's departing to the Tapas ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1262 on: February 24, 2017, 09:52:15 AM »
Really ?

How do we know how the shutters were left prior to the McCann's departing to the Tapas ?
Can we be sure they even went to the Tapas Restaurant?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #1263 on: February 24, 2017, 10:01:20 AM »

Where you atoms re-assembled incorrectly during your last beaming. 8((()*/

Offline jassi

« Reply #1264 on: February 24, 2017, 10:02:26 AM »
Good questions - why would the McCanns allow another to do the check if they knew Madeleine was deceased in the apartment?  Did they know that at 9:30 or was it at 10:00 that Kate first became aware that Madeleine had died?  (If you accept Amaral's theory that Madeleine had died accidentally)

It could be that by that time, Madeleine wasn't in the apartment, but concealed nearby, so wouldn't be immediately found.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1265 on: February 24, 2017, 10:03:19 AM »

there is  cctv footage of the tapas so  yes

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1266 on: February 24, 2017, 10:04:00 AM »
Were you atoms re-assembled incorrectly during your last beaming. 8((()*/
I was reinforcing your doubts. What is certain?
Stephen () "How do we know how the shutters were left prior to the McCann's departing to the Tapas ?"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:09:11 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1267 on: February 24, 2017, 10:05:26 AM »
No there isn't, not as far as I know.  Cite please.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1268 on: February 24, 2017, 10:07:10 AM »
It could be that by that time, Madeleine wasn't in the apartment, but concealed nearby, so wouldn't be immediately found.
So it was sheer luck that Matt didn't look to see if Madeleine had woke and wandered?
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #1269 on: February 24, 2017, 10:10:13 AM »
It may be that Madeleine being discovered missing half an hour earlier would have had no effect on how things evolved - except that the group would have gone hungry that night.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1270 on: February 24, 2017, 10:12:31 AM »
Really ?

A listening check was made at the McCann children's window just after nine (Matthew Oldfield) and the shutters were as they should have been at that time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1271 on: February 24, 2017, 10:14:36 AM »

There is no CCTV footage from the tapas restaurant.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1272 on: February 24, 2017, 10:15:55 AM »
It may be that Madeleine being discovered missing half an hour earlier would have had no effect on how things evolved - except that the group would have gone hungry that night.
Were the McCanns disappointed that Matt wasn't the one that discovered Madeleine missing (woke and wandered)  that would have to mean that Gerry was lying and he had noticed Madeleine missing but told no one other than Kate, so she agreed to let Matt check so he could find her missing.  Really does that make any sense at all?  So when in Amarals theory did the McCanns first become aware Madeleine had wandered?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:18:27 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1273 on: February 24, 2017, 10:17:32 AM »
 @)(++(*

now  dont be such a know it all next  time this is a  few hours before maddie vanished

C.C.T.V pictures of Tapas 7 (minus Kate and Gerry McCann) at Paraiso restaurant on 3 May 2007 before the staged abduction began

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com.au/2009/02/cctv-pictures-of-tapas-7-minus-kate-and.html
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:20:32 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1274 on: February 24, 2017, 10:18:50 AM »
A listening check was made at the McCann children's window just after nine (Matthew Oldfield) and the shutters were as they should have been at that time.

Like the door position, how would he know how they should have been?
We don't know how visible the damage was or indeed what the damage was.
Perhaps Matt wouldn't have noticed. He didn't notice Madeleine.

Or maybe not -