Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262489 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1320 on: January 12, 2020, 09:56:44 PM »
That's true but I do recall KM saying something which started off with: 'We know our Madeleine'... and she simply would not have gone out without her shoes closing the gates behind her.

Parents often think they know their children only to be surprised.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1321 on: January 12, 2020, 10:05:14 PM »
And some people seem to know how a child they have never even met would behave, which is even stranger IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1322 on: January 12, 2020, 10:16:35 PM »

Was there any reason why MM couldn't exit out the front door.  KM does state in her PB something like for many years she considered 'Tannerman' as MM's abductor who exited va the window but she goes on to say this might not be right and the perp may have left via the front door.  So if perp could leave via front why not MM?  Was she able to reach handle?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline misty

« Reply #1323 on: January 12, 2020, 10:34:38 PM »
Was there any reason why MM couldn't exit out the front door.  KM does state in her PB something like for many years she considered 'Tannerman' as MM's abductor who exited va the window but she goes on to say this might not be right and the perp may have left via the front door.  So if perp could leave via front why not MM?  Was she able to reach handle?

She may have been able to but would Madeleine have closed the front door behind her?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1324 on: January 12, 2020, 10:55:34 PM »
She may have been able to but would Madeleine have closed the front door behind her?

Strangely enough Gerry's sister had something to say about that. She said the front door was lying open.
Result = happy posting.

Offline misty

« Reply #1325 on: January 12, 2020, 11:22:13 PM »
Strangely enough Gerry's sister had something to say about that. She said the front door was lying open.

She was mistaken. Kate was the first person at the scene & made no mention of an open front door, merely the bedroom door.

Offline The General

« Reply #1326 on: January 13, 2020, 07:27:42 AM »
She was mistaken. Kate was the first person at the scene & made no mention of an open front door, merely the bedroom door.
Lots of these 'mistakes'. Maybe they're all hard of listening.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #1327 on: January 13, 2020, 07:39:01 AM »
I think the open window alone discarded the wandered hypothesis. The window is the key.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1328 on: January 13, 2020, 08:02:22 AM »
I think the open window alone discarded the wandered hypothesis. The window is the key.

Such a shame only two people saw it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1329 on: January 13, 2020, 08:04:43 AM »
Such a shame only two people saw it.
Kate and an independent witness.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #1330 on: January 13, 2020, 08:16:19 AM »

Gerry's sister said that Gerry was crying so much she had difficulty hearing what he was saying.   Gerry sister no doubt heard Gerry say the bedroom door was wide open and mistook it for the front door.   IMO

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1331 on: January 13, 2020, 08:28:32 AM »
Gerry's sister said that Gerry was crying so much she had difficulty hearing what he was saying.   Gerry sister no doubt heard Gerry say the bedroom door was wide open and mistook it for the front door.   IMO

She said; 'he was in no state to say much...he was hysterical, he was shouting'. She didn't say she had difficulty hearing what he was saying.

Result = happy posting.

Offline The General

« Reply #1332 on: January 13, 2020, 08:38:00 AM »
But never thought to correct her at any time. Makes sense now you say it like that.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1333 on: January 13, 2020, 09:34:54 AM »

I've no idea, 

But KM saying the perp could have exited through the main door and the fact she doesn't mention it left open fits with my theory perp exited via front door.  I think most agree the door wasn't locked from within but some seem to think it wasn't possible to close it shut behind but KM seems to say otherwise.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline The General

« Reply #1334 on: January 13, 2020, 09:37:54 AM »
I've no idea, 

But KM saying the perp could have exited through the main door and the fact she doesn't mention it left open fits with my theory perp exited via front door.  I think most agree the door wasn't locked from within but some seem to think it wasn't possible to close it shut behind but KM seems to say otherwise.
We are assuming the front door key is the one depicted in the crime scene photos? Which would indicate the door can be simply pulled to. Rob Ittybob has analysed this in some detail.
I don't recall any detail about 'locking' of doors at all - a mistake of both statement takers in my opinion. Surely it's pivotal?