Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262490 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1335 on: January 13, 2020, 09:50:32 AM »
I think the open window alone discarded the wandered hypothesis. The window is the key.

I agree theories involving woke and wandered are not really plausible given the open window and raised shutter. 

In what way do you believe the window is key?  Again I agree with you.  I believe the perp learned of PF's recent attempted burglary directly above 5A and used this knowledge to stage the window/shutter to confuse/deflect. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1336 on: January 13, 2020, 09:56:37 AM »
We are assuming the front door key is the one depicted in the crime scene photos? Which would indicate the door can be simply pulled to. Rob Ittybob has analysed this in some detail.
I don't recall any detail about 'locking' of doors at all - a mistake of both statement takers in my opinion. Surely it's pivotal?

Ian Horrocks suggests in his report perp could have left via the front door.  Would he have suggested this without knowing it was possible?

I believe IH was paid by The Sun/Murdoch to investigate?  He visited PDL.  Did he meet with the McCanns?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline The General

« Reply #1337 on: January 13, 2020, 10:32:07 AM »
I agree theories involving woke and wandered are not really plausible given the open window and raised shutter. 

In what way do you believe the window is key?  Again I agree with you.  I believe the perp learned of PF's recent attempted burglary directly above 5A and used this knowledge to stage the window/shutter to confuse/deflect.
But where is the vehement demonstrations from Gerry and Kate confirming the windows and shutters? If other theories were being bandied around, then they could have doubled down and attempted to remove doubt. How many times have they confirmed this being the case in all of the media interviews, the book and subsequently?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1338 on: January 13, 2020, 12:41:47 PM »
But where is the vehement demonstrations from Gerry and Kate confirming the windows and shutters? If other theories were being bandied around, then they could have doubled down and attempted to remove doubt. How many times have they confirmed this being the case in all of the media interviews, the book and subsequently?

Why would they bother? They were getting supportive telephone calls from various politicians, supportive letters from their fans, and donations to their Fund so they had no need to convince sceptics.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1339 on: January 13, 2020, 12:43:47 PM »

Well as far as KM is concerned she was the one who found MM missing with the window open and shutter raised.  Afaik she has never wavered reciting all of this in interviews and her PB.

And afaik the McCanns have always rejected woke and wandered and have always advocated abduction only. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1340 on: January 13, 2020, 12:45:11 PM »
Why would they bother? They were getting supportive telephone calls from various politicians, supportive letters from their fans, and donations to their Fund so they had no need to convince sceptics.

But if they were involved why not allow for the possibility of woke and wandered? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1341 on: January 13, 2020, 12:55:43 PM »

They certainly had a need to convince GNR officers and PJ it was a case of abduction and not woke and wandered. 

The fact PJ didn't even take a formal wit stat from PF until 20th Aug is mind blowing.  OC was not some run down hostel in the back and beyond.  It was a properly managed and serviced holiday resort.  It should have been apparent within the first 24 hours who was occupying the apartments in the days before MM disappeared and the fact PF was a permanent resident meant she was potentially a key witness. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1342 on: January 13, 2020, 01:13:40 PM »

The window may have been opened to distract attention from the intruder using a key to enter via the front door.
It certainly wrecks the 'woke and wandered' scenario in my opinion despite the police seemingly concentrating on that scenario for quite some time.

I don't think anyone would have had the foresight to envisage how it would be used to detract from attention to the intruder to focus blame on the victims.  That was a truly unexpected bonus which to my mind irretrievably damaged the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.  That in combination with the demonisation of the only witness Jane Tanner must have meant the perpetrator could not believe his luck.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 01:15:48 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1343 on: January 13, 2020, 01:55:24 PM »
They certainly had a need to convince GNR officers and PJ it was a case of abduction and not woke and wandered. 

The fact PJ didn't even take a formal wit stat from PF until 20th Aug is mind blowing.  OC was not some run down hostel in the back and beyond.  It was a properly managed and serviced holiday resort.  It should have been apparent within the first 24 hours who was occupying the apartments in the days before MM disappeared and the fact PF was a permanent resident meant she was potentially a key witness.

They tried to convince the Portuguese authorities but weren't successful.

You don't know whether the police spoke to PF early in the investigation or not, so you don't know if your criticisms are founded or not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1344 on: January 13, 2020, 02:12:09 PM »

Please may I ask,  Where was this Shut Down Camera supposed to have been situated.

Offline The General

« Reply #1345 on: January 13, 2020, 02:19:53 PM »
They tried to convince the Portuguese authorities but weren't successful.

You don't know whether the police spoke to PF early in the investigation or not, so you don't know if your criticisms are founded or not.
Considering they knocked on circa 1000 doors pretty early on, yeh, quite sure they spoke to Mrs. Fenn (RIP), with her being, you know, upstairs and all that. Even Brietta herself, the denizen of PJ castigators, could afford them that much.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:33:33 PM by Eleanor »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1346 on: January 13, 2020, 03:34:28 PM »
Please may I ask,  Where was this Shut Down Camera supposed to have been situated.

Presumably he's mixed up with the CCTV that supposedly was not picked up by the PJ at Esrela da Luz.
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1347 on: January 13, 2020, 03:39:49 PM »
Presumably he's mixed up with the CCTV that supposedly was not picked up by the PJ at Esrela da Luz.

That's what I thought.  Mark Williams Thomas never did have much idea of what went on.

He was a Police Constable when he resigned and decided to make himself a Detective.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1348 on: January 13, 2020, 04:01:40 PM »
The window may have been opened to distract attention from the intruder using a key to enter via the front door.
It certainly wrecks the 'woke and wandered' scenario in my opinion despite the police seemingly concentrating on that scenario for quite some time.

I don't think anyone would have had the foresight to envisage how it would be used to detract from attention to the intruder to focus blame on the victims.  That was a truly unexpected bonus which to my mind irretrievably damaged the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.  That in combination with the demonisation of the only witness Jane Tanner must have meant the perpetrator could not believe his luck.

Or her luck?  Or their luck?

Yes it certainly all went the perp's way.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1349 on: January 13, 2020, 04:05:16 PM »

*Alleged
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.