Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262487 times)

Offline John

Thanks for that Misty.

That screenshot was taken from footage shot in the actual location from which Madeleine disappeared with the bed, the chair and the cots in situ.

The actor portraying Kate McCann was able to replicate Kate's description of events from bedroom door to bedroom window without difficulty.
It might have been a tight squeeze but Amaral has demonstrably given us proof positive that what Kate described happened exactly as she said it did and verifies her account.

I believe that is a very true depiction of the event with left hand doing all the work, the caption underneath says it all imo.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 12:15:06 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

a
Why would Kate mention in her statement of the 4th May that she looked out of the window?   Kate said she searched the apartment,  that is enough.

Brietta has posted how someone would open the window -    Were I opening that window, I would release the catch (press the button in? using the thumb of my left hand) and slide it to the side using the same hand on the handle and leaving fingerprints behind. end of quote
There would have been no reason for Kate's palm print to be on the window had she opened it as Brietta explained. 

Now if I was faking an abduction I would open the window as Brietta explained and then wipe my fingerprints away.   Kate's palm print was on the window showing that she leaned out to look out of the window.

The first thing most would do after noticing an open window and an empty bed would go straight to the window and look out of it for any sign of her in that car park! For that to be missing in her statement is highly suspicious!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

The first thing most would do after noticing an open window and an empty bed would go straight to the window and look out of it for any sign of her in that car park! For that to be missing in her statement is highly suspicious!

we dont have her statement...we only have what the interpreter decide to put in it

Offline Lace

I thought the palm print was on the patio doors, and Kate's finger prints were on the children's bedroom window?

You're correct G-Unit,  I have altered my post, thank you.

Offline Lace

So Kate should have said -  I searched in the cupboards,  I looked out the window,  I searched our bedroom I searched the bathroom,  kitchen etc.   Instead she said she searched the apartment.

Offline pathfinder73

At around 10pm, the interviewee went to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed but not locked, as she said before. She noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did.

Faced with this situation,she verified that the twins were in their respective beds, unlike Madeleine, who had disappeared. The cover was pulled back and the toys were on the pillow as usual. After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

Searching inside and not a word about looking outside for her via the open window.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

There is a fairly high wall on the other side of the walkway in front of Madeleines window.   Because of this wall, I doubt that Kate would be able to see Madeleine if she were on the car park, just as she (Kate) would only be able to see the tops of cars and maybe not even that.

If Kate was physically unable to see  a child of Madeleines height, why should she mention it?

Why should she mention cars anyway?   No abductor would be daft enough to leave his car with number plate showing outside the place he was illegaly entering.   Think about it!

Offline G-Unit

So Kate should have said -  I searched in the cupboards,  I looked out the window,  I searched our bedroom I searched the bathroom,  kitchen etc.   Instead she said she searched the apartment.

She gave all those details when she produced the typed timeline; except she forgot to mention looking out of the window.

She checks the other single bed in the room and also Kate and Gerry's beds. Then she double checks that Madeleine was not in her bedroom again. At this point, she notices the curtains blowing forward with a gust of wind. She runs over, pulls open the curtain and notices the shutter was completely raised, and the window pushed open to the left as far as possible. She then completes a check of the bathroom, kitchen and wardrobes.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

She gave all those details when she produced the typed timeline; except she forgot to mention looking out of the window.

She checks the other single bed in the room and also Kate and Gerry's beds. Then she double checks that Madeleine was not in her bedroom again. At this point, she notices the curtains blowing forward with a gust of wind. She runs over, pulls open the curtain and notices the shutter was completely raised, and the window pushed open to the left as far as possible. She then completes a check of the bathroom, kitchen and wardrobes.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

kate never produced a typed timeline...the interpreter did..please try and stick to the true facts...we dont know what kate said and what was left out....only what the interpreter chose to write down...that  is a fact.
kate was interviewed for many hours...its quite reaonable to deduce that not everything she said was written down

Offline pathfinder73

There is a fairly high wall on the other side of the walkway in front of Madeleines window.   Because of this wall, I doubt that Kate would be able to see Madeleine if she were on the car park, just as she (Kate) would only be able to see the tops of cars and maybe not even that.

If Kate was physically unable to see  a child of Madeleines height, why should she mention it?

Why should she mention cars anyway?   No abductor would be daft enough to leave his car with number plate showing outside the place he was illegaly entering.   Think about it!

Your first natural reaction would be to go straight to the open window and look through it for any sign of your missing daughter. There was a street light next to the car park entrance so anybody would be able to see.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 01:16:43 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Anthro

Your first natural reaction would be to go straight to the open window and look through it for any sign of your missing daughter. There was a street light next to the car park entrance so anybody would be able to see.

If it was me, I would not let myself go to the worst scenario once discovered my child is not in her bed. I would do what I believe most parents would - looking for my child in the immediate vicinity i.e the apartment. Looking outside of the window and beyond would be secondary, for me.

Offline G-Unit

kate never produced a typed timeline...the interpreter did..please try and stick to the true facts...we dont know what kate said and what was left out....only what the interpreter chose to write down...that  is a fact.
kate was interviewed for many hours...its quite reaonable to deduce that not everything she said was written down

You obviously don't know who produced the typed timeline and when. How many years have you followed this case?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

If it was me, I would not let myself go to the worst scenario once discovered my child is not in her bed. I would do what I believe most parents would - looking for my child in the immediate vicinity i.e the apartment. Looking outside of the window and beyond would be secondary, for me.

A window was open and the bed was empty! Where do you think your child would be when KM said Madeleine couldn't have opened it and raised those shutters? Immediately you would go to the window and take a look outside.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 03:16:12 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Anthro

A window was open and the bed was empty! Where do you think your child would be when KM said Madeleine couldn't have opened it and raised those shutters? Im Immediately you would go to the window and take a look outside.

Exactly my point. Therefore, she first searched the apartment.

Offline pathfinder73

You would first look through the open window with the child missing from her bed. With the bedroom door being open, KM said she checked their bed for Madeleine before going back and then noticing the whooshing curtains and open window so of course you would then go straight to the window and look outside.