Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262480 times)

Offline Snowgirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1515 on: June 12, 2020, 01:12:42 PM »
I am open minded about it.  It’s not an impossibility, burglars have been known to come and go via windows before without leaving swathes of evidence, especially ones that are well practiced.
Have you not seen the demonstration one of the PJ ....the heavy grey moustached  one  ,his name eludes me ....gave to Amaral in the bedroom ?
The bed under the window would have had to be balanced on  trying to get up to the window while carrying a child .
He declared it an impossibility . 
Furthermore there was no forensic evidence to suggest that had taken place ....inside or out .
No indentation you might expect on the bed .
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 01:28:31 PM by Snowgirl »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1516 on: June 12, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »
Have you not seen the demonstration one of the PJ ....the heavy grey moustached  one  ,his name eludes me ....gave to Amaral in the bedroom ?
The bed under the window would have had to be balanced on  trying to get up to the window while carrying a child .
He declared it a impossibility . 
Furthermore there was no forensic evidence to suggest that had taken place ....inside or out .
Could have entered through window and left through front door

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1517 on: June 12, 2020, 01:27:17 PM »

An abductor would wear gloves!

Exactly and no glove marks were found.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1518 on: June 12, 2020, 01:29:16 PM »
He declared it a impossibility . 

Why would an abductor go through the window carrying Madeleine?   He may have handed her through the window to an accomplice or went out through the front door.   I don't think he was working alone.

As for the bed,  it hadn't been made after Kate slept in it Wednesday night, the bedding was crumpled so how on earth they could say there was no indentation on the bed.

Funny isn't it.   The maid is supposed to have cleaned the windows,  yet she didn't make the bed in the children's bedroom

Offline Lace

« Reply #1519 on: June 12, 2020, 01:30:44 PM »
Exactly and no glove marks were found.

Glove marks?  Now what would they look like I wonder.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1520 on: June 12, 2020, 01:32:19 PM »
Could have entered through window and left through front door
Well of course but you’re not thinking straight ,no forensic evidence outside ...... are you aware at what level that window was at?
  No indentation on that bed .
No evidence of an intruder .

Offline Lace

« Reply #1521 on: June 12, 2020, 01:36:08 PM »
Well of course but you’re not thinking straight ,no forensic evidence outside ...... are you aware at what level that window was at?

What forensic evidence would be outside?  If it was this Christian B he was over six feet tall he could step into the bedroom.  The bed was a mess they wouldn't have noticed an indentation if there was one.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1522 on: June 12, 2020, 01:37:47 PM »
Why would an abductor go through the window carrying Madeleine?   He may have handed her through the window to an accomplice or went out through the front door.   I don't think he was working alone.

As for the bed,  it hadn't been made after Kate slept in it Wednesday night, the bedding was crumpled so how on earth they could say there was no indentation on the bed.

Funny isn't it.   The maid is supposed to have cleaned the windows,  yet she didn't make the bed in the children's bedroom
Look at foto9 Page 17 , bedroom  in the PJ files .
It doesn’t look crumpled to me .
Despite you suggest he went in by the door even working with an accomplice why would he try to negotiate passing a child through a window to another ? Wouldn’t there have been a bigger risk there than going  out the same way he entered ?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 01:40:36 PM by Snowgirl »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1523 on: June 12, 2020, 01:38:12 PM »
He declared it an impossibility . 

Wrong.  There was space to stand at the end of the bed.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1524 on: June 12, 2020, 01:41:41 PM »
Wrong.  There was space to stand at the end of the bed.
Have you seen the demonstration  I spoke of ? 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1525 on: June 12, 2020, 01:45:22 PM »
Glove marks?  Now what would they look like I wonder.

Glove prints, also sometimes described as gloveprints or glove marks, are latent, fingerprint-like impressions that are transferred to a surface or object by an individual who is wearing gloves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glove_prints

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1526 on: June 12, 2020, 01:48:28 PM »

no forensic evidence FOUND...by the inept PJ. An abductor may well have left evidence but if the police serach is poor...sending sheets to the laundry for instance

Offline Lace

« Reply #1527 on: June 12, 2020, 01:54:40 PM »
Glove prints, also sometimes described as gloveprints or glove marks, are latent, fingerprint-like impressions that are transferred to a surface or object by an individual who is wearing gloves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glove_prints

Didn't the window show the fingerprints of the Maid?   She was supposed to have cleaned the windows the day before.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1528 on: June 12, 2020, 02:02:03 PM »

Of course I have.  But then I don't think anyone climbed out of the window carrying Madelene.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1529 on: June 12, 2020, 02:05:11 PM »

If the person who was breaking into apartments to burgle and assault children turns out to be this Christian B then he wore covers on his feet the same as  surgeons wear.