Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262469 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1530 on: June 12, 2020, 02:07:52 PM »
No one here can show that it was impossible for an abductor to have entered that apartment and taken maddie.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1531 on: June 12, 2020, 02:42:18 PM »

Didn't the window show the fingerprints of the Maid?   She was supposed to have cleaned the windows the day before.

*%87 how do criminals wipe away fingerprints? They clean it with a cloth!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #1532 on: October 15, 2020, 09:50:18 AM »
Mark Williams-Thomas theory is that Madeleine awoke, wandered and was abducted.  He writes the following in this report for Sky News...

As a criminologist, former detective and authority on paedophile crimes, I have followed the Madeleine McCann case from the very beginning.

What happened to her on that fateful night in May 2007? Where is she now, is she alive or dead? Was she murdered in her parent's apartment, and if so by whom?

Was she abducted from where she slept in between her brother and sister who remained asleep throughout?

Or did she wander out of the apartment looking for her parents and become the victim of an opportunistic predatory paedophile, who either used her for his own sexual gratification or smuggled her out of the country?

I believe what happened on May 3 was that Madeleine woke up, cried for a short while, realised her parents weren't in the apartment as they had not come in to settle her, so she climbed out of bed and walked around the apartment.

She found the back patio door was insecure and partly open so she walked out, went down the small flight of steps and out of the gate, turning right down towards the entrance to the resort and the Tapas bar.

It was at this point that she was most likely abducted by an opportunistic predatory paedophile.

Interestingly the police dogs first tracked a scent down this exact route. Unfortunately, although it is within range of the supermarket CCTV it was not working.

I don't believe a paedophile was watching the apartment nor do I believe an offender entered the apartment - this would be too high-risk.

http://news.sky.com/story/599836/madeleine-my-theories-on-missing-girl

This still stands despite attempts to deny the evidence which supports it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 09:53:51 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1533 on: October 15, 2020, 10:09:08 AM »

So how do you account for the window being open?   I believe Kate when she says the window was open.

Offline The General

« Reply #1534 on: October 15, 2020, 10:16:41 AM »
So how do you account for the window being open?   I believe Kate when she says the window was open.
I would account for it by it not being open. Unless we're extending the criminal stupidity of CB to unnecessarily breaking and entering, as the patio door is unlocked.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1535 on: October 15, 2020, 10:19:51 AM »

IMO the window had to be open to back the alleged abduction theory, not really thought out well though.

I don't believe it was but seems the only thing to do to demonstrate someone had been in 5a

Its the only available evidence that could say Maddie was abducted from her bed, doesn't mean to say it was actually opened by an intruder.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1536 on: October 15, 2020, 10:38:45 AM »
I would account for it by it not being open. Unless we're extending the criminal stupidity of CB to unnecessarily breaking and entering, as the patio door is unlocked.

Mitchell in oct 2007,stated there was no sign of a break in.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1537 on: October 15, 2020, 10:40:03 AM »

As you pinpointed, the existence of the open window depends on believing the witnesses who claimed to have seen it. In any event, it doesn't exclude the possibility that Madeleine left the apartment by the patio doors. According to her mother they were left open for that very purpose.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #1538 on: October 15, 2020, 10:41:27 AM »

This to me is the only way Charlie boy is involved,opportunist.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1539 on: October 15, 2020, 11:40:41 AM »
This to me is the only way Charlie boy is involved,opportunist.

I agree.  The woke and wandered scenario is the only one that makes any sense. Kate McCann even admitted that they left the patio door open in case Maddie came looking for them. Unbelievably irresponsible for sure!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline The General

« Reply #1540 on: October 15, 2020, 11:57:28 AM »
I agree.  The woke and wandered scenario is the only one that makes any sense. Kate McCann even admitted that they left the patio door open in case Maddie came looking for them. Unbelievably irresponsible for sure!
...and with the twins apparently sleeping in cots, then the only one of the children who was able to get out in some way did.
As for a random paedo stumbling upon a bewildered, sobbing child, snatching her and remaining at liberty ever since leaving no trace whatsoever, that would be a remarkably coincidental event. Too remarkable in fact.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1541 on: October 15, 2020, 12:19:23 PM »
...and with the twins apparently sleeping in cots, then the only one of the children who was able to get out in some way did.
As for a random paedo stumbling upon a bewildered, sobbing child, snatching her and remaining at liberty ever since leaving no trace whatsoever, that would be a remarkably coincidental event. Too remarkable in fact.

Did Robert Black plan upon his victims or opportunist?

Offline The General

« Reply #1542 on: October 15, 2020, 12:40:44 PM »
Did Robert Black plan upon his victims or opportunist?
I'm thinking more the coincidence of those two extraordinary events coming together - sinister serendipity.
Plus factor in the fact that, for CB, this would be a quantum leap in his development (as far as we know).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 12:42:49 PM by The General »

Offline barrier

« Reply #1543 on: October 15, 2020, 12:43:59 PM »
I'm thinking more the coincidence of those two extraordinary events coming together - sinister serendipity.

Indeed but to marry up CB with Madeleine's demise they had to come together, imo obviously not in 5a, so where? unless of course which seems the more likely they didn't.

Offline The General

« Reply #1544 on: October 15, 2020, 12:48:06 PM »
Indeed but to marry up CB with Madeleine's demise they had to come together, imo obviously not in 5a, so where? unless of course which seems the more likely they didn't.
They absolutely didn't. In fact I don't think any chance paedo stumbled upon her.