Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262480 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1575 on: October 16, 2020, 08:09:43 AM »
You said 'locked in'. Not that there's any evidence that anyone other than the T9 were leaving kids home alone. After all, there were plenty of alternatives provided by Mark Warner.
Plenty of alternatives?  Please list them.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1576 on: October 16, 2020, 08:19:15 AM »
No, the ones with any morals took then with them.

I question the morals of those who relentlessly criticise the McCanns online 13 years after her disappearance...perhaps I'm wrong and it isn't their morals I should question

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1577 on: October 16, 2020, 08:20:51 AM »
Then they weren't locked in, were they?
But did I say all of the parents deadlocked the doors?  Others would have just shut the door, as in the front door, which would require key from the outside but could be opened using the handle from the inside.  I think you could still call these "locked in".   It all depends on what you want to mean by "locked in".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1578 on: October 16, 2020, 08:25:32 AM »
Plenty of alternatives?  Please list them.
There was the free night creche and the costly baby sitter for hire.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1579 on: October 16, 2020, 08:26:58 AM »
There was the free night creche and the costly baby sitter for hire.
So there were two alternatives, ok.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1580 on: October 16, 2020, 08:34:31 AM »
So there were two alternatives, ok.

Parents could also take their children with them, like the Carpenters or even stay in like the Wilkins.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1581 on: October 16, 2020, 08:42:21 AM »
That is rather hypothetical.

Isn't everything?

Offline The General

« Reply #1582 on: October 16, 2020, 08:46:06 AM »
Parents could also take their children with them, like the Carpenters or even stay in like the Wilkins.
Those sanctimonious do-gooders, having the audacity to pollute the party space with ankle biters.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #1583 on: October 16, 2020, 09:19:18 AM »
I question the morals of those who relentlessly criticise the McCanns online 13 years after her disappearance...perhaps I'm wrong and it isn't their morals I should question
In fairness I do my criticising from behind a fictitious online persona, being careful never to direct my poisonous invective at them in person, for fear of physical and legal reprisals.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1584 on: October 16, 2020, 09:22:39 AM »
Those sanctimonious do-gooders, having the audacity to pollute the party space with ankle biters.

Some party. So cold and windy the party-goers had to wear aimost every item of clothing they brought with them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1585 on: October 16, 2020, 09:23:32 AM »
In fairness I do my criticising from behind a fictitious online persona, being careful never to direct my poisonous invective at them in person, for fear of physical and legal reprisals.

My identity is known so I could occupy the moral high ground if it bothered me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1586 on: October 16, 2020, 09:29:20 AM »
Those were not part of the "plenty of alternatives" provided by Mark Warner, as you previously stated.  There were two.  Let's not hyperbolize now.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1587 on: October 16, 2020, 09:30:56 AM »
Agreed.  Nothing worse than parents inflicting their noisy unpleasant misbehaving children on the rest of us while we're trying to enjoy a nice quiet evening out.  It's certainly very selfish!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1588 on: October 16, 2020, 11:01:01 AM »
Does Bridget say she stayed in?   Jez is walking his child, we know that, (well at least we are told that there was a kid in the push chair, but did anyone confirm that?). But who knows what Bridget was doing prior to 9:30 PM.
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1589 on: October 16, 2020, 08:15:17 PM »
This is Mark’s latest tweet.

[attachment deleted by admin]