Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 262489 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1590 on: October 16, 2020, 08:22:05 PM »
This is Mark’s latest tweet.

Wolters hasn't convinced him that CB did it, I see. Not that I particularly agree with his views.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1591 on: October 16, 2020, 11:55:40 PM »
There was the free night creche and the costly baby sitter for hire.

That would be really easy, with three sleeping kids to carry, wouldn't it?   And uphill too.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1592 on: October 17, 2020, 08:30:42 AM »
Wolters hasn't convinced him that CB did it, I see. Not that I particularly agree with his views.
Have you read what he wrote. I don't think he knows a lot about the CB case. He says he doesn't think CB is involved because he normally keeps souvenirs of his acts... pictures ... swimsuit.

He doesn't seem to be aware that some think this is exactly what HCW has got.

Reading what HCW said in that DM article it seems charges are made just before the trial in Germany and that for good reason the evidence is not produced before the trial. This is to ensure witnesses recall evidence from their own experience and not influenced by what they have read in the press.
He goes on th say that he thinks the McCanns would prefer a successful conclusion to the case rather than risking this by asking for evidence to be revealed. He really seems to know exactly what he is doing..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1593 on: October 17, 2020, 08:47:06 AM »
That would be really easy, with three sleeping kids to carry, wouldn't it?   And uphill too.

OMG! Far too much of an effort to make to ensure the safety of their babies. Mark Warner should have provided the poor parents with child-carriers, perhaps.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Anthro

« Reply #1594 on: October 17, 2020, 10:13:14 AM »
Have you read what he wrote. I don't think he knows a lot about the CB case. He says he doesn't think CB is involved because he normally keeps souvenirs of his acts... pictures ... swimsuit.

Reading what HCW said in that DM article it seems charges are made just before the trial in Germany and that for good reason the evidence is not produced before the trial. This is to ensure witnesses recall evidence from their own experience and not influenced by what they have read in the press.
He goes on th say that he thinks the McCanns would prefer a successful conclusion to the case rather than risking this by asking for evidence to be revealed. He really seems to know exactly what he is doing..
I agree, Davel. He is basing his opinion on the assumption that there is no ‘trophy’ re. Madeleine. Mr Wolters may well have such evidence. My opinion.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1595 on: October 17, 2020, 10:50:11 AM »

He really seems to know exactly what he is doing..

You hope ...seems the credibility if your posts rely on that IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1596 on: October 17, 2020, 10:55:16 AM »
He really seems to know exactly what he is doing..

You hope ...seems the credibility if your posts rely on that IMO

The sensible thing is to wait and see what he has...you seem to prefer what's written in the Sun...from an unknown source.

I saw some posts from FF on FB ..they are obviously genuine..

He said there are no UK lawyers and he hasn't spoken to the Sun about phone calls...it's all made up by the Sun...but you believe it

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1597 on: October 17, 2020, 11:18:05 AM »
The sensible thing is to wait and see what he has...you seem to prefer what's written in the Sun...from an unknown source.

I saw some posts from FF on FB ..they are obviously genuine..

He said there are no UK lawyers and he hasn't spoken to the Sun about phone calls...it's all made up by the Sun...but you believe it

No, what I believe is that Maddie wasn't abducted.

The thing with the sun is when Cw well runs dry they.. will probably have a field day with him.[anything to sell papers]

The so called concrete evidence and telling the world Maddie is dead with actually no solid proof . IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1598 on: October 17, 2020, 11:21:42 AM »
No, what I believe is that Maddie wasn't abducted.

The thing with the sun is when Cw well runs dry they.. will probably have a field day with him.[anything to sell papers]

The so called concrete evidence and telling the world Maddie is dead with actually no solid proof . IMO
Again...you don't know...you will just have to wait.
I've explained what HCW has said in this thread ..you just seem to want to ignore it

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1599 on: October 17, 2020, 11:27:01 AM »
Again...you don't know...you will just have to wait.
I've explained what HCW has said in this thread ..you just seem to want to ignore it

No, I see it hear it but it only seems to me he is clutching at straws.

Bending the crime to fit to him and failing miserably imo.

He has got nothing or he would be charged.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1600 on: October 17, 2020, 11:31:51 AM »
No, I see it hear it but it only seems to me he is clutching at straws.

Bending the crime to fit to him and failing miserably imo.

He has got nothing or he would be charged.

I've explained why he hasn't been charged..
Again..we need to wait

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1601 on: October 17, 2020, 11:38:05 AM »
I've explained why he hasn't been charged..
Again..we need to wait

Why oh why do you think I take notice of any explanation from you D

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1602 on: October 17, 2020, 11:41:30 AM »
Why oh why do you think I take notice of any explanation from you D

We need to wait and see

Offline lane99

« Reply #1603 on: October 17, 2020, 08:04:53 PM »
Woke, wandered, and abducted certainly seems that a very plausible suggestion to me. 

Hope the poor parents are able to discover the truth one day.  Recently in Canada a nearly 40 year old heinous cold case crime against a young child was reportedly solved once and for all. 

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1604 on: October 17, 2020, 08:09:55 PM »
Woke, wandered, and abducted certainly seems that a very plausible suggestion to me. 

Hope the poor parents are able to discover the truth one day.  Recently in Canada a nearly 40 year old heinous cold case crime against a young child was reportedly solved once and for all.

I share your hopes for Madeleine's parents.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.