Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502536 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1140 on: April 20, 2019, 01:05:41 PM »

I think it would tend to indicate which side of the bed he is lying on.  Must be getting desperate that the pod casts don't seem to be having the desired effect.

@)(++(*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1141 on: April 20, 2019, 01:08:17 PM »
I think it would tend to indicate which side of the bed he is lying on.  Must be getting desperate that the pod casts don't seem to be having the desired effect.

What effect does he desire?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #1142 on: April 20, 2019, 01:08:56 PM »
I think it would tend to indicate which side of the bed he is lying on. Must be getting desperate that the pod casts don't seem to be having the desired effect.

Which would be what??
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1143 on: April 20, 2019, 01:41:40 PM »
Interview with Mark,he is quite compassionate toward the McCann's perhaps he didn't achieve what he set out to do. (&^&

https://audioboom.com/posts/7238518-interview-with-mark-saunokonoko-host-of-the-maddie-podcast-series
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1144 on: April 20, 2019, 01:44:34 PM »
Interview with Mark,he is quite compassionate toward the McCann's perhaps he didn't achieve what he set out to do. (&^&

https://audioboom.com/posts/7238518-interview-with-mark-saunokonoko-host-of-the-maddie-podcast-series

He is a bladdy sceptic  we are all the bladdy same  alrighty bob-(australian accent to improve quality)
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1145 on: April 20, 2019, 05:34:55 PM »

He is a bladdy sceptic  we are all the bladdy same  alrighty bob-(australian accent to improve quality)

He does appear to be the present blue eyed boy at the moment ... probably won't be too long till the cry will arise ... the king is dead~long live the king.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1146 on: April 20, 2019, 08:15:52 PM »
He does appear to be the present blue eyed boy at the moment ... probably won't be too long till the cry will arise ... the king is dead~long live the king.
I thought he would be brown eyed. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #1147 on: April 20, 2019, 08:37:03 PM »
Which king died?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1148 on: April 20, 2019, 11:17:35 PM »
Which king died?
Quite a few might have been contenders at one time or another ... how about ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1149 on: April 20, 2019, 11:22:20 PM »
Quite a few might have been contenders at one time or another ... how about ...

I’ll give you that and I’ll raise you Martin Brunt and the ‘100% DNA match’. Another journalist who didn’t check his facts.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1150 on: April 21, 2019, 06:32:17 AM »
Which king died?
Elvis left the building.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1151 on: April 21, 2019, 06:41:43 AM »
Elvis left the building.
Who was he?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1152 on: April 21, 2019, 08:35:16 AM »

What is clear is that not everyone is prepared to accept what they are told without question. The McCann's story has never been universally accepted. It's also clear that the attempts to convince the world that those who don't believe their story are deficient in some way has failed. There's no need for a figurehead, it's just refreshing to see those with a platform publicising some of the unanswered/unacknowledged but perfectly valid questions which exist.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1153 on: April 21, 2019, 08:43:25 AM »
What is clear is that not everyone is prepared to accept what they are told without question. The McCann's story has never been universally accepted. It's also clear that the attempts to convince the world that those who don't believe their story are deficient in some way has failed. There's no need for a figurehead, it's just refreshing to see those with a platform publicising some of the unanswered/unacknowledged but perfectly valid questions which exist.

Perhaps these "unanswered/unacknowledged" questions have been acknowledged and answered to the satisfaction of both current investigations?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1154 on: April 21, 2019, 09:05:53 AM »

Perhaps these "unanswered/unacknowledged" questions have been acknowledged and answered to the satisfaction of both current investigations?

That would suggest that police had had another question & answer session with Kate, as 'no comment' wouldn't take matters any further.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future