Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75522 times)

Offline pathfinder73

There's is a possibility that he used both doors on that check being so long away. Two doors would fit if he is involved because there was something most important to do! Final exit was the patio door left open for the next scheduled check by Kate but Matt checked and saw a half-open door just like Gerry.  &%%6 not ajar  *%87

IMO if Kate checked at 9:30 Madeleine would NOT have been there! Tannerman hiding in the apartment on Gerry's check and being seen leaving minutes later by Jane could explain a moving door. Of course that is the answer many would first believe but you have to ask, did that bedroom door ever move?

"The question asked, he clarifies not having told MBM's parents the facts of having found the door half-open." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm

"The twins were still asleep in the children's bedroom and the door was half open." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 07:15:38 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

I speak as I find. The McCann's professions have often been emphasised as if theywere relevant. One poster used to refer to them as 'the Doctors McCann' quite a lot.
It's an interesting point.

I think, technically, because of my educational qualifications, I am entitled in Portugal to call myself Doctor (ShiningInLuz). 

I have never checked this out, for the simple reason that it does not make me a better person if indeed I am a Doctor here, just as I am not a worse person if I am not a Doctor.

8((()*/
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

It's an interesting point.

I think, technically, because of my educational qualifications, I am entitled in Portugal to call myself Doctor (ShiningInLuz). 

I have never checked this out, for the simple reason that it does not make me a better person if indeed I am a Doctor here, just as I am not a worse person if I am not a Doctor.

8((()*/

If you are basing this on Amaral's right to call himself Doctor then I might be inclined to keep quiet about it.

Offline ShiningInLuz

If you are basing this on Amaral's right to call himself Doctor then I might be inclined to keep quiet about it.
No, I am not.

I am basing it on what I put in my post.

Why did you drag Amaral into it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

No, I am not.

I am basing it on what I put in my post.

Why did you drag Amaral into it?

Good point... Why bring DOCTOR amaral into a discussion on the Portuguese use of the title doctor