Author Topic: "If the case is re-opened where does Amaral stand"  (Read 15673 times)

Offline gilet

Re: "If the case is re-opened where does Amaral stand"
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2013, 02:27:28 AM »
It is believed that Portuguese police are now convinced the McCanns were not involved in their daughter’s disappearance and are ready to probe the abduction theory.

oh amaral do you still have that ace u ya sleeve ..cos if you do I think you gunna need it  @)(++(*

That ace is so elusive.

I wonder has he forgotten where he hid it?

Offline gilet

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2013, 02:43:54 AM »
...removed abusive quote ...

You have possible hit the nail on the head there.

Otherwise what possible explanation could there be for him not coming forward and getting the case re-opened by using this "ace". After all Icabodcrane and Anne Guedes have both claimed he has loudly been requesting the re-opening (though neither has offered any evidence of that) so why not instead of this requesting just go and hand in the ace?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 08:06:54 PM by John »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »
I suppose it's all a matter of perspective

My overview is that having the Portuguese investigation re-opened is the last thing the McCanns wanted

I base that opinion on the fact that  they never   ASKED  for it to be re-opened  ...  they never used their influential friends and contacts to lobby for it to be re-opened ...  they never used their hired PR people to that end ...  they never had Clarence Mitchell    once  say how  'ludicrous'  it was that the Portuguese police would not re-open the case   

They could have been screaming from the roof tops  for the Portuguese police to re-open the case,  and had enormous backing for their plea

...  except they never made the plea,  did they  ?
I'm bringing this post here as one opens a window to get fresh air in and miasma out.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »
wonder when amaral is gunna shout "stunt"...

You know what .if he really did believe his theory (because of what ever reason ) then it is probably driving him mad not being involved .
I often said many times what if he was set up .

Benita

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2013, 05:38:28 PM »
You know what .if he really did believe his theory (because of what ever reason ) then it is probably driving him mad not being involved .
I often said many times what if he was set up .

what do you mean set up ?...are you thinking about the  forensic results ..ie dogs

would be interesting to know what amaral is thinking right now ?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:43:35 PM by Benita »

Offline jassi

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2013, 05:43:48 PM »
And who would stand to gain ? - the Portuguese could have just removed him, as indeed they did.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2013, 05:44:34 PM »

what do you mean set up ?...are you thinking about the  forensic results ..ie dogs

would be interesting to know what amaral is thinking right now ?

Yep 100%

Benita

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »
Yep 100%

he misunderstood them anyway...

Offline Victoria

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2013, 06:46:23 PM »
@)(++(*
 and to think his supporters believed him  8-)(--)

They did indeed, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Benita

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »
They did indeed, despite all evidence to the contrary.

I know ..holding onto it for 6 whole years.. did that not ring any bells with them .."ding dong"  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 06:55:31 PM by Benita »

Offline John

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2013, 07:48:06 PM »
Posters should by now realise that personal insults made against real people will not be permitted.  If any have been missed by the mods I would be grateful if they are reported.  If anyone has knowingly made such a comment today they are free to edit their post before sanctions are applied.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:50:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Montclair

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2013, 08:48:13 PM »
The PJ statement says nothing about the parents being eliminated as suspects and they would never say anything of the kind since the "segredo de justiça" is being implemented. Also, I noted that in the McCanns statement on their FB page nothing is said about their status. This news about them not being suspects came from their lawyer, Rogério Alves, with his lawyer speak.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2013, 09:15:44 PM »
The PJ statement says nothing about the parents being eliminated as suspects and they would never say anything of the kind since the "segredo de justiça" is being implemented. Also, I noted that in the McCanns statement on their FB page nothing is said about their status. This news about them not being suspects came from their lawyer, Rogério Alves, with his lawyer speak.
Actually he justified he would request the assistant statute because the investigation concerned the abduction and not his clients' responsibility.

Offline jassi

« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2013, 09:18:40 PM »
What would the reason be for granting them such a status ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Aegean

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2013, 03:06:39 AM »
The answer to the question "If the case is re-opened where does Amaral stand?" should surely be that it depends on the final conclusions of the new investigation.