Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75570 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Maybe so, but you made it sould like it was a theory I subscribed to. I have no theory. If the case is ever solved (which I doubt) we could all be surprised.
Didn’t you once describe stranger abduction as “almost impossible “ in your view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

you will never  get though  to them   they will deny the possible involvement  of the mcanns    forever

Of course they will. The McCanns were British doctors, don'tcha know. British doctors don't commit crimes do they?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

Of course they will. The McCanns were British doctors, don'tcha know. British doctors don't commit crimes do they?
That post is beneath you, and certainly beneath contempt.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Heriberto Janosch

IMO Grange know what happened, after discarding the rest of hypothesis. They know who is the offender, after discarding the rest of possibilities. All their efforts in the last years is about getting a proof to judicially prosecute him.

(Note by editor.  I have reverted this post and added an IMO)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:14:07 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline barrier

Fortunately you’re not tasked with finding out.  Let’s hope those who are are able to be a little more discerning when evaluating the evidence and discard possibilities which are clearly ludicrous.

Do you include SY in the ludicrous when they were digging up the Portuguese countryside whilst there is every possibility or probability according to some the girl is living with a loving family.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

IMO Grange know what happened, after discarding the rest of hypothesis. They know who is the offender, after discarding the rest of possibilities. All their efforts in the last years is about getting a proof to judicially prosecute him.

SY have no jurisdiction in Portugal,so where is the proscecution to be?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:15:02 AM by Angelo222 »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

Didn’t you once describe stranger abduction as “almost impossible “ in your view?

I find it difficult to believe given the timeline and the risk. Kate McCann referred to a snall window of opportunity and she was only talking about a small gap in the group's timeline. We know that at least two other guests were around Block 5 that evening; the Moyes and the Totmans. Neither of them came forward to the PJ because neither of them saw anything. There could easily be others we don't know about.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

I find it difficult to believe given the timeline and the risk. Kate McCann referred to a snall window of opportunity and she was only talking about a small gap in the group's timeline. We know that at least two other guests were around Block 5 that evening; the Moyes and the Totmans. Neither of them came forward to the PJ because neither of them saw anything. There could easily be others we don't know about.

Totmans information to Redwood is what moved the timeline on imo,he obviously never saw or heard anything suspicious when passing in front of the apartments, how do we know he passed in front,JT confirms it.

Offline G-Unit

That post is beneath you, and certainly beneath contempt.

I speak as I find. The McCann's professions have often been emphasised as if theywere relevant. One poster used to refer to them as 'the Doctors McCann' quite a lot.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

Fortunately you’re not tasked with finding out.  Let’s hope those who are are able to be a little more discerning when evaluating the evidence and discard possibilities which are clearly ludicrous.

As Rowley pointed out you can never predict what criminals may do. I would take that further and say you can never predict what people may do.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

As Rowley pointed out you can never predict what criminals may do. I would take that further and say you can never predict what people may do.

You can make valued judgements of what people can do and have done based on the evidence

Offline G-Unit

You can make valued judgements of what people can do and have done based on the evidence

Evidence can be ambiguous or insufficient to be sure, of course.

In March 1998 a funeral director drew the attention of John Pollard, Corober, to the high death rate among GP Harold Shipman's patients. A good call based on evidence of an unusually high number of cremation forms he was presenting. The Coroner informed the police but they were unable to find enough evidence to charge him. He was only caught when clear evidence of skullduggery emerged; the forgery of a victim's will.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

Evidence can be ambiguous or insufficient to be sure, of course.

In March 1998 a funeral director drew the attention of John Pollard, Corober, to the high death rate among GP Harold Shipman's patients. A good call based on evidence of an unusually high number of cremation forms he was presenting. The Coroner informed the police but they were unable to find enough evidence to charge him. He was only caught when clear evidence of skullduggery emerged; the forgery of a victim's will.

Shipman had, a history if drug abuse... There was evidence..... The thread us the Netflix Film

Offline Brietta

It's unquestionable they all got a lot of things wrong, deliberately or otherwise. Surely he would have sobered up by the time he gave his statement, he'd only been in the tapas for littler more than half an hour. If he was inebriated, it must have been strong stuff he was on.
I think it highly likely that in the unlikely event he had to 'sober up' the news that his daughter was missing would have done the trick in a jiffy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

you will never  get though  to them   they will deny the possible involvement  of the mcanns    forever

That is because the McCann's are innocent.