Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35436 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2018, 05:50:01 PM »
Is that a new rule? If I've provided a cite previously I can tell people to go and find it themselves? I can't find it in the Forum Rules.

I said, "Every time someone new joins."

There has to be some sort of limit to the number of times someone can be asked for the same Cite.
Let's have a bit of common sense here, please.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2018, 05:55:29 PM »
Can  you show me where it says that ashes contain cadaverine. I don't believe that they do. Why would Tamsin Silence's grandmother keep her dead husbands pyjamas?

I believe it is on record that Eddie alerted to scattered cremation ashes.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2018, 05:58:18 PM »
I see the desperation to try and prove that Eddie alerted to a dead porker is still strong on here.

I believe that Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else. I believe that Martin Grime thought the same too.

Please provide a cite for Martin Grime saying "Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else".  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2018, 06:24:03 PM »
At least one pig farmer was questioned by Scotland Yard.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2784.msg206337#msg206337

yes farmer............not your average back garden in Portugal .

.with the house holderr...keeping and.  killing a pig....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2018, 06:46:33 PM »
I believe it is on record that Eddie alerted to scattered cremation ashes.

Really?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2018, 06:54:49 PM »
Ask Rob.  He is the one with slaughter house experience IIRC.  Remember he trained as a vet.
Yes that is right.  I was going to answer that about the species.  Each species has its own odour when you open it up during surgery.  I reckon I could tell what species I was working on even if you blindfolded me.  Whether the cadaver dog is picking up a combination smell of death plus plus smell of human blood.   
I imagine it would be similar to those who have a career in wine tasting, beer brewing, coffee blending, cheese making ... etc. they would devote parts of their memory to subtle changes before making decisions.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2018, 06:58:43 PM »
I see the desperation to try and prove that Eddie alerted to a dead porker is still strong on here.

I believe that Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else. I believe that Martin Grime thought the same too.
You have got to put the word human cadaver in there too.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2018, 07:03:43 PM »
I live in Rural Brittany.  But we do have a large number of houses rented out to holiday makers.

I don't understand why this should be different.

The Pig intestines are removed in the garden and then cleaned out and used for making sausages on the kitchen table.  And very good they are too.

The point is that cadaverine from the Pig's intestines could easily be transferred to elsewhere.
I think we are getting confused with the smell of meat compared to the smell of a dead animal.  Grime said his dogs were trained not to react to meat smells.  Carcass compared to cadaver.  OK the skill in butchery is not to have your carcasses smelling like cadaver.  We humans still have some sense of smell.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2018, 07:06:17 PM »
I think we are getting confused with the smell of meat compared to the smell of a dead animal.  Grime said his dogs were trained not to react to meat smells.  Carcass compared to cadaver.  OK the skill in butchery is not to have your carcasses smelling like cadaver.  We humans still have some sense of smell.

I'm talking about handling Intestines, Rob.  That's were cadaver scent develops.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2018, 07:14:13 PM »
I'm talking about handling Intestines, Rob.  That's were cadaver scent develops.
You might think so be the intestine would be largely affected by what the animal last ate. 
Cadaver dogs reacted to decomposed body parts.  So I'm tending to think the training must emphasise odours that are in body parts eg limbs as well as torso.
Moderation

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2018, 07:59:05 PM »
I am sorry if I have upset you and Snowgirl, and yes you are new, but the facts are that this subject has been done to death and it would take Davel over a week to go though it all.

That is patently too long
You havn't upset me at all Sadie .
I simply wanted Davel to tell me why he thought Redwood would say OG were now having to think Madeleine might not have left the apt. alive . Imo it was because they were considering the dogs were correct which davel  is vehemently denying .
Forget I asked him ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2018, 08:07:18 PM »
You havn't upset me at all Sadie .
I simply wanted Davel to tell me why he thought Redwood would say OG were now having to think Madeleine might not have left the apt. alive . Imo it was because they were considering the dogs were correct which davel  is vehemently denying .
Forget I asked him ?

you should have looked back as sadie suggested....I answered earlier...post 116

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2018, 08:19:12 PM »
you should have looked back as sadie suggested....I answered earlier...post 116
I read that ..so now you're admitting death was always a possibility ?
But the dogs were wrong to pick up on that possibility   .....  you're saying ?

Offline xtina

« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2018, 08:20:37 PM »
I live in Rural Brittany.  But we do have a large number of houses rented out to holiday makers.

I don't understand why this should be different.

The Pig intestines are removed in the garden and then cleaned out and used for making sausages on the kitchen table.  And very good they are too.

The point is that cadaverine from the Pig's intestines could easily be transferred to elsewhere.

I imagine it different ....as I have been quite a few resorts years ago

Albufeira is one of them there is a fish market....fish from boats on the beach....

Fish restaurants .taverners all have fish dishes   oh and Piri Piri chicken

the pork chops seem to be in the tourist caterers

There were many shacks between Alberfeira....and villamora...really poor people...

along the beach and land ....i have never seen one pig...

one i made earlier but forgot to send
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2018, 08:31:23 PM »
Please provide a cite for Martin Grime saying "Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else".  Thank you

A cite is not required Brietta. I said "I believe" and I do.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!