Author Topic: Are the statements accurate? Control Risk verses PJ.  (Read 15245 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Are the statements accurate? Control Risk verse PJ.
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2019, 12:45:23 AM »
4th May; he opened the door with his key.
10th May; he didn't open the door with his key.
13th May; keys left in kitchen so he couldn't have used them.

It got a lot of attention for a slip of the tongue/memory, didn't it?
When did Gerry leave the keys in the kitchen?  OK if it was on the 3rd tell when did he put them onto the kitchen bench or whatever?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Are the statements accurate? Control Risk verses PJ.
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2019, 04:35:03 AM »
Looking at the forum for "control risks" or even "controlled risk":

1.  This report was based upon a timeline analysis (the result of statements made to the PJ and to Control Risk by 5 elements of the T9, by the client support service staff from Mark Warner and from other statements, a text having been compiled for an English analyst) and various chronogrammes of communications elaborated and presented to the British police who were in Portugal in cooperation with the PJ.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRIGADE-OF-INFORMATION.htm

2.   http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10458.msg507832#msg507832  Quote from: G-Unit on December 20, 2018, 05:55:53 PM
Now why would a Risk Consultancy company be employing detectives?

By the Sunday evening, we found ourselves giving our statements again, this time to a couple of detectives from Control Risks [madeleine]

Why indeed?  They are security consultants are they not ... maybe that would go some way to explaining it.

Brietta:  "There were obvious concerns ... as Kate was to say in her book ... on their return the local police were concerned enough that they advised them on security.
Alarms had to be fitted to their home which were directly connected to the local police station. They were also given personal alarms.
The fence around their house was heightened and the windows fitted with blinds.

Security was obviously a very serious issue ... Control Risks ensured there were no bugging devices fitted either to the phone lines or the house."

3.   http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10704.msg527120#msg527120
Quote from: Cheeky Monkey on May 08, 2019, 07:47:36 PM
It's what Amaral said they told Control Risk Group that's the point. None of them mention anything about any key being left on any kitchen counter, even in their rotatory interviews, so no translation, get out on that one.
I've not seen the report from Control Risk but Amaral claims the police seen it.

Robittybob: "But as long as my memory isn't playing tricks on me, I think there is a photo of the key on the counter.  Maybe Amaral thought that meant the key was there all the time.    I have no idea how Amaral made his determination."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2019, 07:00:19 AM »
Faithlilly asks:  In what way do the statements taken by Control Risk differ from the once’s taken by the PJ ?
In what way were the statements taken by the PJ unprofessional. Did any of the T7 claim that they were misrepresented in their statements? If not, why not ?
Maybe the more pertinent question would be “why the hell were Control Risk involved ?”

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2019, 07:05:03 AM »
Everyone asking for a copy of the file could have been given a different version.  The PJ didn't put the whole file up for everyone to see, no, you had to apply for a CD which therefore could be written as and when required with what information the Portuguese think is fitting for the applicant.

i.e. no such thing as "an official release".
Perhaps you could kindly link us to some of the other versions of the rogatory interviews?

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2019, 07:13:44 AM »
I wil tell you how it works.. it is evidenced based ,,..

Unlike the abduction hypothesis then?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2019, 07:31:06 AM »
Maybe the more pertinent question would be “why the hell were Control Risk involved ?”

I believe it was MW... Probably because the PJ couldn't be trusted to do a proper job.. Imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2019, 07:31:53 AM »
Unlike the abduction hypothesis then?

There is evidence to support an abduction

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2019, 08:26:47 AM »
Perhaps you could kindly link us to some of the other versions of the rogatory interviews?
I never said that there are other versions of the rogatory interviews.

I said "everyone asking for a copy of the file could have been given a different version".   It just that Kate version had more pages than the one we see.  And if the rogatory interviews were from  Duarte Levy.. then he had something we didn't. 
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10892.msg546045#msg546045
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:46:40 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2019, 11:44:46 AM »

I said "everyone asking for a copy of the file could have been given a different version".   It just that Kate version had more pages than the one we see.  And if the rogatory interviews were from  Duarte Levy.. then he had something we didn't. 

Interesting !!

I didn't know that .

Kates version had more pages than the version of the Rogatory File we see !   *%6^

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2019, 11:47:59 AM »

I would expect one version, the motive for anyone claiming to have more is interesting.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline sadie

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2019, 12:26:52 PM »
I would expect one version, the motive for anyone claiming to have more is interesting.

Are you intimating that Kate lied, slarti?

Are you twisting the facts ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2019, 12:32:33 PM »

I think it's only rob claiming another version

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2019, 12:53:03 PM »
Interesting !!

I didn't know that .

Kates version had more pages than the version of the Rogatory File we see !   *%6^
She has the copy of the note written telling everyone they were leaving their kids in the rooms.  We don't.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2019, 12:53:43 PM »
She has the copy of the note written telling everyone they were leaving their kids in the rooms.  We don't.

Have you seen it ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2019, 01:00:06 PM »
Have you seen it ?
I see what you mean?  Have I been into Kate's office and seen the note?  Haha funny.
Moderation